Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

wutk.png

Wut?

Shouldn't the price of the set be like 2.226B? Or does Jagex not make the price of the set equal to the price of all the items in the set added up? I thought the price on sets were tied to the price of the items that make up the set. That way if one of the items rised in price, the set would go up an equal amount.

When free trade returned, all items were separated from each other in the GE and became individually priced (armors from box sets, hilts from godswords, sigils from spirit shields, etc.).

Ah, and I take it the third age prayer gear is rare enough that it is usually just sold piece by piece rather then in a set, which would explain the low price of the set in comparison to the individual items.

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

I'm guessing two trips.

Multiple trips. Still cool.

Animaslayer.png

Dragon Drops: Platelegs x9, Med Helms x7, Plateskirts x4, Shield Left Half x3, At least 75+ Boots!, Hatchets x5, Ruined Shard x1, Solo Claws x2, Dragon 2Hander x1, Spear x2

Whip x27, Dark Bows x9, Draconic Visage x1

sweetol5.png <- do that when you see me :P

I don't think anyone with capable intelligence would think you're copying them, as Dgs is also a common term for dungeons. Maybe not in the DGS community, but they aren't everyone.

Tried pking a bit at mage bank lol, killed around 3 people high risking, died 4 times but still profitted loads.

Best kill : 6m loot(z ring)

clip0454.gif

Check it out, huge amount of effort has gone into this massive mod!

ODG6e0M.png

[hide=old sig]

newsig.png

[/hide]

clip0456.gif

whut?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, im on the rag list!1!!111!!11!!11!1!!!

This jaws 2 75 guy is apparently a famous pker and has an almost full cc, well gg to him.

loot.png

ODG6e0M.png

[hide=old sig]

newsig.png

[/hide]

were can i see this live stream, think he will have a video of my kill on him lol, im pretty sure he lost a chaotic or 2 due to 700k cashpile.

ODG6e0M.png

[hide=old sig]

newsig.png

[/hide]

were can i see this live stream, think he will have a video of my kill on him lol, im pretty sure he lost a chaotic or 2 due to 700k cashpile.

Lookie here :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hewvu0tmiWM&feature=feedu

Offering assists for all Smithing/Crafting effigies, PM 'Luked365' in game, or PM me here if i'm not online

Inb4 green uses Party Pete at bloodveld in slayer tower

Where in the world is Tip.it?

ha thats great XD, read all the youtube comments raging at me

ODG6e0M.png

[hide=old sig]

newsig.png

[/hide]

ha thats great XD, read all the youtube comments raging at me

Very nice kill! I may do a pking trip with you sometime? maul on the team cant be bad. ;)

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

I like how he blames it on a lag. And the guy who tried to claw you after the kill. Pkers have awesome attitudes. Why was he rolling on the floor laughing so much? Can't be healthy to laugh that much.

Honours for this video (3)

#50 - Top Favourited (Today) - Gaming - Netherlands

#64 - Top Rated (Today) - Netherlands

#26 - Top Rated (Today) - Gaming - Netherlands

lol im famous

ODG6e0M.png

[hide=old sig]

newsig.png

[/hide]

I like how he blames it on a lag. And the guy who tried to claw you after the kill. Pkers have awesome attitudes. Why was he rolling on the floor laughing so much? Can't be healthy to laugh that much.

That WAS legitimately lag. Look at that vid-- he lags out for a few secs then gets hit for all his HP in one turn.

td2sig.jpg