Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

2eol9hl.png

ok guess I won't be selling anything atm.

I like how he blames it on a lag. And the guy who tried to claw you after the kill. Pkers have awesome attitudes. Why was he rolling on the floor laughing so much? Can't be healthy to laugh that much.

That WAS legitimately lag. Look at that vid-- he lags out for a few secs then gets hit for all his HP in one turn.

Oh couldn't watch it my computer's trying to commit suicide atm. All I could see was title. I just assumed he was like most other pkers and said a lag was why he died.

What's a rag list btw?

I like how he blames it on a lag. And the guy who tried to claw you after the kill. Pkers have awesome attitudes. Why was he rolling on the floor laughing so much? Can't be healthy to laugh that much.

That WAS legitimately lag. Look at that vid-- he lags out for a few secs then gets hit for all his HP in one turn.

look at my video though, that would not have made much difference even if he didnt lag.

Check it out, huge amount of effort has gone into this massive mod!

ODG6e0M.png

[hide=old sig]

newsig.png

[/hide]

look at my video though, that would not have made much difference even if he didnt lag.

Did you really just say that? You hit back to back 300s and 2 small vengs, not the hardest thing to eat out of without lag...

Maybe if that PKer didnt stream his pking live he wouldn't have lagged.

Yeah, I never understood streaming/vidding while you PK. It seems like it would make you lag a lot more than you would want while risking millions (I know it would make me lag like crazy, probably to bad to even have a chance at winning).

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

he wasn't streaming anything, only recording

he used to stream and it wasn't "everytime" he pked

lag happens to everyone, i don't care if your computer is from 2052 you will lag sooner or later at one point

enaidlool.png

If you quote me please be sure to note that I'm extremely mad.

Took longer than expected, but finally have it. Don't expect the next cape for a few months hehe.

27xfexx.png

Edited by star_in_the_sky
Edited with a pic that censors the language. Won't someone think of the children?!
Trollbomber.png

Tassets from a minion, nice!

I reread this a few times and looked at the last page of screenies and wondered what you were talking about.... til I read the chat in Nerd's pic.

unspam:

78thieving.png

Come support my max total goal here.

Briobe122's 10-step guide to staking:

1. Get cleaned

2. Vow to never stake ever again! (very important)

3. welfare tds and get claws

4. kill glacors til i get boots

5. bandos ffa or more tds til i have around 50m

6. realize that it is far too hard to rebuild using steps 3, 4, and 5

7. give up the vow to never stake again

8. go back staking and make your bank back

9. if you failed at step #8, Go back to step #1

10. if you succeed at step #8, you will eventually feel the need to make money for rich people stuff, have a bad day of staking, then get cleaned anyways

Pain is just weakness leaving the body.

vinewhip5.png

2moqzb9.png

Mostly the males, killed a decent amount of guards too though.

That probably averages to like 4 excra[cabbage]s per kill? 2 per bola...

So I've killed like 750 with no elites or whip vines.

Not turribly mad, but this dungeon is starting to depress me. I just wanted one for personal use.

And of course, that fallacy keeps telling me not to leave, because my time is coming...

2dgucz6.png

2jerzmu.png

After 500 dry i finally get lucky :thumbup:

P.S. <3: Kandy you noob

Grats! :P first claw solo?

unspam:

53qs1v.png

edit: 2 more effigies that trip :)

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

Was out of slayer points and got a spirit mage task. I was mad but went to do it anyways. Not bad for 30 minutes:

spiritmagetask.png

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.