Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

The guide tab reappears when you are in a citadel. It shows your current clan citadel goals and your current resource collection profit.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

i have seen other lvl 3s with 120 dg tbh

~~~legoman187~~~

you're right, "0 1" is also lvl 3 with 120 dg.

unspam:

101 slay

30bmfbp.png

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

The guide tab reappears when you are in a citadel. It shows your current clan citadel goals and your current resource collection profit.

Ohh, it looks like the old task system icon. :angry:

220px-TurtleOmaha.jpg

Let's play a beautiful game of spot the glitch!

[hide=Offensive Language]

TYsDB.jpg

[/hide]

The fact it'd be impossible to sail a canoe boat under that bridge?

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid

Let's play a beautiful game of spot the glitch!

[hide=Offensive Language]

TYsDB.jpg

[/hide]

I want a lava shirt like he has... Just the cape isn't enough.

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

Finally got my binds back after months of seeing edimmus and rarely gazers, 5 gazers in 2 days and 1 after the floor I got my hex.

(Hex ironically was the only thing on the drop pile, safe to say it was top for me the last one wasn't).

I lost my last hex due to world crash 1M xp after I got it and 66M Suicide and some 0-prestiging later I got it.

Last night I broke my gate for a BP-DE (Lycopus seed loot woop)

gazer.png

Today I had gated north west to run a path with 2 friends, and 2 leechers and basically we do our own section of the map and help out other when we have nothing to do it's usually 20 minute trio floor with 2 leeches 5:5, I had 0 prayer and 30 lp entering room with gazer and of course I died, running back an getting hex and breaking my gaunts for hex.

bindz.png

Final binds, I see around 3-4 edimmus a day.

Todays troll 1 way map (notice barrels 1 way start in the north-east corner)

lolmap.png

And Hi (no red dot because it was picked up I had right click option still on)

hex2z.png

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

110728135317.png

Animaslayer.png

Dragon Drops: Platelegs x9, Med Helms x7, Plateskirts x4, Shield Left Half x3, At least 75+ Boots!, Hatchets x5, Ruined Shard x1, Solo Claws x2, Dragon 2Hander x1, Spear x2

Whip x27, Dark Bows x9, Draconic Visage x1

sweetol5.png <- do that when you see me :P

WCW6e.jpg

Sneakily got it yesterday without a party.

You might say it's too "mainstream" for me.

Or you might say that I just wanted to get the level that I should have gotten a loooooooooong time ago and didn't feel like throwing a party.

Anyway, that's my first non combat related skill.

Its a real goodbye this time.

After I lost my blue I still had 1bil bank, which was enough for me to give in and try and make my blue back.

And I was doing well! Was over max cash and nearing 2.4bil bank, was looking foward to earning my blue phat back and then quiting properly.

I have no idea how being hacked happened, but I think that me hosting a minecraft server recently had something to do with it, anyway not only my rs account was hacked (I had no bank pin due to stew boosting) I also lost roughly £500 of paypal money (which I hope I can recover back though).

The hacker was a troll and not only took anything of value, he dropped my dungeoneering rewards, my void, my fire cape and anything of any value (obviously not my 10000s of ext pots though, nothing gets rid of those XD) and ransacked my poh destroying my steel dragons, demonic thrones and such.

And when I think about it, it is a shame to not have my blue to have quit on, but I had been planning to quit anyway, and this I suppose is a final thing to cement me not coming back.

Thought id quote myself.

I failed, very long summer holidays and becoming banned from xbox live for modding brought me back to runescape XD

A friend lent me 10m and over the last month playing like 1 hour a day or less I've been staking my bank back on 999134thpure, and on my 1 pray 1 summ account.

redphat.png

So back to 2.1bish bank which im pretty happy with

Thought id post my process as I am now bored, and my bank will not be going up for awhile

also got back my dungeoneering rewards now along with a ccb and rigour :D.

Check it out, huge amount of effort has gone into this massive mod!

ODG6e0M.png

[hide=old sig]

newsig.png

[/hide]

110729003800.png

I [bleep]ing hate snipers. Seriously.

Animaslayer.png

Dragon Drops: Platelegs x9, Med Helms x7, Plateskirts x4, Shield Left Half x3, At least 75+ Boots!, Hatchets x5, Ruined Shard x1, Solo Claws x2, Dragon 2Hander x1, Spear x2

110729003800.png

More likely to get sniped at a mass than anywhere else, or so it seems from personal experience... plus how did he snipe if he got the charms too? you probably over-estimated your lsp :wink:.

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

110729003800.png

More likely to get sniped at a mass than anywhere else, or so it seems from personal experience... plus how did he snipe if he got the charms too? you probably over-estimated your lsp :wink:.

Because I'd not seen this guy all day. And he'd not had one drop >_<. Plus I can only mass because as you can see I don't have ovls. I'm too poor ¬.¬

Animaslayer.png

Also, is that guy over there using a rapier? :roll:

No, that's enhanced excal.

Probably using it for free healing since he's obviously not contributing by bringing a defence lowering spec wep.

Quagsire.png