Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

I was fishing monkfish a few minutes ago and my granite lobster's timer was about to run out and I was out of summoning points. I stored the fish he had collected and dismissed him before running to the obelisk just south of Piscatoris (the one where people train summoning at using the kyatt method). As I got back into Piscatoris I clicked to summon my new granite lobster and got this message:

summonbug.png

I right clicked on my summoning orb next to the minimap to show that I didn't have a familiar at the time... When I clicked "yes" on the next screen of the message that asked if I still wanted to summon the new familiar anyways 16 raw sharks appeared underneath my character right away.... It was kind of odd. :unsure:

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

So the yearly TSG summer comp, started 2 weeks ago, and you know what they say , always end on a good note :shades:

208 Black Demons 45minutes <3 the empty Taverly demons.

4eggify.png

My final count is 26 Effigy in 2,095,000 slayer exp

xSoulgazer

Elysian Sigil ---- 11/24/10 ---- 550M

I was fishing monkfish a few minutes ago and my granite lobster's timer was about to run out and I was out of summoning points. I stored the fish he had collected and dismissed him before running to the obelisk just south of Piscatoris (the one where people train summoning at using the kyatt method). As I got back into Piscatoris I clicked to summon my new granite lobster and got this message:

summonbug.png

I right clicked on my summoning orb next to the minimap to show that I didn't have a familiar at the time... When I clicked "yes" on the next screen of the message that asked if I still wanted to summon the new familiar anyways 16 raw sharks appeared underneath my character right away.... It was kind of odd. :unsure:

Ive had something similiar, i was at dbeasts non multi in kuras once with a yak and it randomly disappeared and sometime later like a week i summoned a new one and it had all my items in it i was like wtf? lol

522 to 99 slayer

winner40.png

Halfway and adze :cool:

92fm.png

adze.png

Come support my max total goal here.

Briobe122's 10-step guide to staking:

1. Get cleaned

2. Vow to never stake ever again! (very important)

3. welfare tds and get claws

4. kill glacors til i get boots

5. bandos ffa or more tds til i have around 50m

6. realize that it is far too hard to rebuild using steps 3, 4, and 5

7. give up the vow to never stake again

8. go back staking and make your bank back

9. if you failed at step #8, Go back to step #1

10. if you succeed at step #8, you will eventually feel the need to make money for rich people stuff, have a bad day of staking, then get cleaned anyways

Pain is just weakness leaving the body.

92fm.png

adze.png

What kind of logs are you using? Also, it looks like you're using the pyrelord method, is it pretty easy to get the hang of with a bit of practice?

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

92fm.png

adze.png

What kind of logs are you using? Also, it looks like you're using the pyrelord method, is it pretty easy to get the hang of with a bit of practice?

after a 100-200 logs you get used to it.

harpycopy.png

fyi, ladies dig the talons

Hot man of the Trickster Pirates.

110725032018.png

Kinda funny floor. Some idiot quit at the start, but I decided to keep on going. Then another one quit at boss, probably didn't want to "waste" his floor. We had emotes and Newb kept saying it was critical path, but on the last open-able door we found the boss. :)

Kinda proud of this as well:

110724201453.png

My 2nd sub20. :P

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid

saying it was critical path, but on the last open-able door we found the boss. :)

happened to me before, friend dc's like 5 mins into the DG, it ended up being the mime room and 1 other door for boss (mime room was guaranteed DE aswell), and the other door was boss, felt like such a nerd when i cheered "woo" IRL :lol:

Unspam:

fastestdg.png

Fastest floor for me (keying) so far, I know to most pro DGers it's probably no big deal but made me happy (and my team too I guess :wink:). Also only 2 deaths for the whole team, both on the boss (bulwark, which we did with lowish food)

Edit: *looks up* fml

ruins.png De_Elite_One.png

Inefficiency = fun. That's objective and can't be debated. Ever.

Blog to 200m in all skills.

Max cape achieved November 5th, 2011.

Completionist cape achieved December 29th, 2011.

Final Boss title achieved December 28th, 2014.

Trimmed completionist cape achieved November 7th, 2015.

90fishing.png

Do cavefish ever become better exp/hour than monkfish? If so, what level? I'm currently getting about 35-40k exp/hour at monks. (I know barbarian fishing or c2 fishing is faster, but I really don't care, I like being able to play Borderlands and just keep an eye on RS to switch fishing spots/bank).

Also, do rocktails ever become better exp/hour than monks or cavefish? If so, what level?

saying it was critical path, but on the last open-able door we found the boss. :)

happened to me before, friend dc's like 5 mins into the DG, it ended up being the mime room and 1 other door for boss (mime room was guaranteed DE aswell), and the other door was boss, felt like such a nerd when i cheered "woo" IRL :lol:

Unspam:

http://i716.photobucket.com/albums/ww165/Th3ug1y0n3/fastestdg.png

Fastest floor for me (keying) so far, I know to most pro DGers it's probably no big deal but made me happy (and my team too I guess :wink:). Also only 2 deaths for the whole team, both on the boss (bulwark, which we did with lowish food)

Edit: *looks up* fml

Sorry lol. Wanted to add my best floor as well after I saw yours. :P

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid

92fm.png

adze.png

I'm using magic logs (I had penance horn for a bit, but it quickly ran out) with the pyrelord method. I've gotten a good 2.5M-3M xp with that method and I still mess up quite frequently. Sometimes I don't even see where I went wrong. But you can get used to it, it's just more frustrating and concentration-requiring than the traditional fm method.

Come support my max total goal here.

Briobe122's 10-step guide to staking:

1. Get cleaned

2. Vow to never stake ever again! (very important)

3. welfare tds and get claws

4. kill glacors til i get boots

5. bandos ffa or more tds til i have around 50m

6. realize that it is far too hard to rebuild using steps 3, 4, and 5

7. give up the vow to never stake again

8. go back staking and make your bank back

9. if you failed at step #8, Go back to step #1

10. if you succeed at step #8, you will eventually feel the need to make money for rich people stuff, have a bad day of staking, then get cleaned anyways

Pain is just weakness leaving the body.

[hide]90fishing.png

[/hide]

Do cavefish ever become better exp/hour than monkfish? If so, what level? I'm currently getting about 35-40k exp/hour at monks. (I know barbarian fishing or c2 fishing is faster, but I really don't care, I like being able to play Borderlands and just keep an eye on RS to switch fishing spots/bank).

Cavefish are very similar in experience per hour to Monks.

Also, do rocktails ever become better exp/hour than monks or cavefish? If so, what level?

Yes, Rocktail are 5-10k xp/hr faster.

Low_C.png

I know why and how this happens, but I'm not going to say, as it can be used to gain an unfair advantage in some situations.

In other words your keeping it to yourself FOR an unfair advantage. If everyone knew, it wouldn't be unfair.

/obviouslogic

Popoto.~<3

I know why and how this happens, but I'm not going to say, as it can be used to gain an unfair advantage in some situations.

In other words your keeping it to yourself FOR an unfair advantage. If everyone knew, it wouldn't be unfair.

/obviouslogic

It's against the rules to share how to exploit bugs.

77yLQy8.png

/obviouslogic

If this was a few years ago it'd be ironic.

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

/obviouslogic

If this was a few years ago it'd be ironic.

LMAO!

I forgot about Muggi. Ahh well.

[cabbage] + SPOT GLITCH

2qchzrp.png

90 hunt tommorow :>

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

[hide=floors]f4342507.png

Bum rushed this as we got the update msg not long after we started (inb4slowerthanaDGSfloor)

f34250711.png

f36250711.png[/hide]

The last one leading to BOOM

dg100.png

Binds.png

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER