Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

Did the new quest, it was easy enough. Decided to go to glacors which are pretty easy, got bored after no drops in 30 mins. :P Went to barrows and got my first item in 50 or 60 chests.

110914220104.png

FML. Worst part about this is my last item was an ahrim's hood. :/

Also got 2 levels from ROTM for this:

110914191209.png

Very happy, let's me get better xp at gnome advanced as well as knocking off the total xp I'll need. :D

Slayer; it's just what I do.
Thanks Hugger 88 for the awesome siggy!

Click show if you want to see achievements.

TheKoolKandy.png
siggy3s.png
Achievments: Maxed/Comp'd 7th of August 2012. 120 Dungeoneering sometime early december 2011. 99 Slayer achieved October 22nd, 2010. 99 Prayer achieved September 99 18th 2010. Summoning achieved September 14th 2010. 99 Defence achieved May 8th 2010. 99 Constituton achieved April 24th 2010. 99 Attack achieved on January 29th 2010 at 8:00 PM. Questpoint Cape on August 30th 2009.99 Strength (11:47 P.M. August 17 2009).

Anybody have more? Just so I know how hard I gotta work to get one of the first staves. :P. (DROP TAB)

ir2T0OtfgcQn8.jpg

And this is my setup:

iODckKKpnHI6q.png

A few notes about this boss... Magic attack bonus does nothing. You will get hit the most by minions, so wear full melee defense! You will still hit 960s. I wear:

• Full Bandos
  • Arcane Stream Necklace
  • DFH
  • Dragon Boots
  • Barrows Gloves
  • Staff Of Light
  • Etc

Lure the Endurer immediately faaar from the boss. While hitting him, the unstable will explode... Hit him right after; He'll only have 100Hp. Finish the Endurer, then kill the Sappler. AFK the rest of the boss. Lol.

And ye, I've tried full DH there... Sucked on the boss, but 1 hitting the minions was fun. ;).

09144a99bb.png

Good fight.

Er7Xo.png

Finally...

On a more serious note did you recover it?

It was unlocked a few hours later, and I lost 400m cash or so lol

Did you bot?

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

Anybody have more? Just so I know how hard I gotta work to get one of the first staves. :P. (DROP TAB)

ir2T0OtfgcQn8.jpg

And this is my setup:

iODckKKpnHI6q.png

A few notes about this boss... Magic attack bonus does nothing. You will get hit the most by minions, so wear full melee defense! You will still hit 960s. I wear:

• Full Bandos
  • Arcane Stream Necklace
  • DFH
  • Dragon Boots
  • Barrows Gloves
  • Staff Of Light
  • Etc

Lure the Endurer immediately faaar from the boss. While hitting him, the unstable will explode... Hit him right after; He'll only have 100Hp. Finish the Endurer, then kill the Sappler. AFK the rest of the boss. Lol.

And ye, I've tried full DH there... Sucked on the boss, but 1 hitting the minions was fun. ;).

Wow thanks for the tip, now i can just keep bandos on the whole time =p. I've been hybriding melee with mage, ahrims + sol and farseers for phase 1 and 3, then switching to bandos + cr + defender for the minis (ive found melee is much faster for killing minis).

Btw how long have you killed for that many shards? ive killed about 80 and have 7 shards and 1 pair of steadfast boots so far.

Brio_x.png

Good fight.

Er7Xo.png

Finally...

On a more serious note did you recover it?

It was unlocked a few hours later, and I lost 400m cash or so lol

Did you bot?

*as if i would admit that if i did*

Honestly, i don't bot, and I've had friends that didn't get their bank rolled for much more money. Oh well. Shame of 400m I guess

ir2T0OtfgcQn8.jpg

And this is my setup:

iODckKKpnHI6q.png

• Full Bandos
  • Arcane Stream Necklace
  • DFH
  • Dragon Boots
  • Barrows Gloves
  • Staff Of Light
  • Etc

Wow thanks for the tip, now i can just keep bandos on the whole time =p. I've been hybriding melee with mage, ahrims + sol and farseers for phase 1 and 3, then switching to bandos + cr + defender for the minis (ive found melee is much faster for killing minis).

Btw how long have you killed for that many shards? ive killed about 80 and have 7 shards and 1 pair of steadfast boots so far.

My adventurer's log is filled with "I killed 67 Glacos...", "I killed 33 Glacos...", "I killed 76 Glacos..." TBH, I have no idea, but I've been killing them extremely efficiently compared to everyone else that I've seen there. All I've done on RS today is kill them. Bought a [cabbage] load of supplies before hand to camp there for weeks. Been wearing ROW as well.

09144a99bb.png

ir2T0OtfgcQn8.jpg

And this is my setup:

iODckKKpnHI6q.png

• Full Bandos
  • Arcane Stream Necklace
  • DFH
  • Dragon Boots
  • Barrows Gloves
  • Staff Of Light
  • Etc

My adventurer's log is filled with "I killed 67 Glacos...", "I killed 33 Glacos...", "I killed 76 Glacos..." TBH, I have no idea, but I've been killing them extremely efficiently compared to everyone else that I've seen there. All I've done on RS today is kill them. Bought a [cabbage] load of supplies before hand to camp there for weeks. Been wearing ROW as well.

A friend of mine almost does the same. But he leaves unstable till last and then the glacor will blow itself up after a while

bootsa.png

Thanks for the tips Wicked!

Lol, anytime. ^^.

ImageShack's blocked me so I can't see what it is, though from everyone else's comments I'll say grats on the boots. :P. Which set were they?

EDIT: Used a proxy. Ragefire. :D!

EDIT 2: Um... How?

http://services.runescape.com/m=itemdb_rs/Armadyl_battlestaff/viewitem.ws?obj=21777

700K increase. Someone got 100 pieces in a day? Wonder about smuggling shards into SC or DG to trade. Hmmm. :).

09144a99bb.png