Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

110915130635.png

Sold 29m

110915161026.png

Sold 29.1m

Steel Titan works wonders on the minions (other than enduring, which is immune to summon)

[hide=my method]SS Flick for health, brew/excal for emergency. When minions spawn, lure enduring far away and mage him while your steel titan takes care of sapping. After both are dead, kill exploding, then finish the boss.

It's a LOT harder than it sounds. I've died twice.[/hide]

Started free trade with 1.5m cash. 2 weeks later, have hit max cash 2x.

PvP drops: 359 Brawling Gloves, 11 Vesta's Longswords, 41+ Zaros/Ancient Statues

9 Dragon Full Helms, 3 Dragonfire Shields on the old PvP loot system

Brawler guide is being finished!

Wow thanks for the tip, now i can just keep bandos on the whole time =p. I've been hybriding melee with mage, ahrims + sol and farseers for phase 1 and 3, then switching to bandos + cr + defender for the minis (ive found melee is much faster for killing minis).

Btw how long have you killed for that many shards? ive killed about 80 and have 7 shards and 1 pair of steadfast boots so far.

The drop rate is 1/10 said by jagex: [qfc]15-16-871-63202569[/qfc]

http://sign.tip.it/1/2/79/260/essiw.png

Retired item crew

I would like to be credited as essiw at the website update & corrections forum. Thanks!

totalpwnage,

Why kill the unstable last? Sappling is the weakest and if unstable is killed last, the boss heals himself. Plus, the unstable only takes 1 hit to kill while he explodes while killing the Enduring.

Agreed, leaving unstable out just gives more to worry about. Prayer drain is no big deal when there's a fairy ring to Zaranis literally in the same chamber, and bots made sure prayer potions are as cheap as dirt.

totalpwnage,

Why kill the unstable last? Sappling is the weakest and if unstable is killed last, the boss heals himself. Plus, the unstable only takes 1 hit to kill while he explodes while killing the Enduring.

Agreed, leaving unstable out just gives more to worry about. Prayer drain is no big deal when there's a fairy ring to Zaranis literally in the same chamber, and bots made sure prayer potions are as cheap as dirt.

actually I used to kill sapping last then switched to killing unstable last. The glacor will only start to heal after a couple minutes, and since your hitting 500-900 very often, 9 times out of 10 the healing wont give you a problem. plus I noticed that the sapping mini will take away 10 prayer points per hit but the glacor itself saps away even more, i think maybe 30 or 40 which is significant. Im easily using 3-4 less p pots per trip than i was before and kills don't seem to be any longer

Brio_x.png

totalpwnage,

actually I used to kill sapping last then switched to killing unstable last. The glacor will only start to heal after a couple minutes, and since your hitting 500-900 very often, 9 times out of 10 the healing wont give you a problem. plus I noticed that the sapping mini will take away 10 prayer points per hit but the glacor itself saps away even more, i think maybe 30 or 40 which is significant. Im easily using 3-4 less p pots per trip than i was before and kills don't seem to be any longer

Iv'e noticed this aswell. The Glacor seems to sap more than double what the small one does. Regardless, leaving the unstable to last creates more problems than it solves imo and the marginal save in cost for ppots is redundant as ,others have said, ppots are cheap as [cabbage] right now.

Sylpheed.png

99Attack.png

Bam.

Next will be HP or Mage.

Who's that sexy guy who's just logged on and is doing that attack cape emote? ;)

Grats Drazzandra! Maybe we wont sacrifice you next ritual <3

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Reacting impulsively and saying what's on your mind feels oh so good.. for a little, until you realize you just started WWIII.

2672nd person to reach 2496 total.
Thanks to Wicked for the awesome siggy :D

The exploding is the one I save for last simply because its faster.

Reasoning: No matter what, you have to take out the enduring and the sapping from full hp. Even after exploding heals from his explosion, you can 1 hit him with a titan spec easy.

The exploding causes me problems when it transfers with healing maybe 1 in every... 80 glacors. You have about 8 hits before he heals up. If you're not potting, using sol/cstaff, arcane stream, or any of that, I can see why you'd have a problem.

In the end, leaving the sapping for last doesn't matter. It's really hard to explain. Killing Exploding last makes it a lot less complicated in my method of using steel titan.

Also, titan on enduring is pointless because enduring is immune to all summon attacks.

PvP drops: 359 Brawling Gloves, 11 Vesta's Longswords, 41+ Zaros/Ancient Statues

totalpwnage,

Sapping Glacors drain 10% of your current prayer points. I always leave my prayer low so it drains even less than its glacyte.

Maybe I should give exploding last a shot anyway.

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

Now all of the sudden I hit constant 80s after minions. I hate you guys.

I'm also dying a lot more all of the sudden. Died 3 times in the last hour -.-

ADD kills me here:

110915221708.png

TOO MUCH GOING ON FIDSOAHDOISAHROAW

EDIT: Died again thanks to quest tab... -.-

tds are child's play..these glacors suck :@

sorry for that bit of spam..here's a drop i dont think I have had from tds before

ilfxqq.png

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

Are Glacor's aggro/multi like TD's?

Forgot to post this on Sat but w/e.

29c00uo.png

Since then, 130k off 77, got materials for 76 Craft and then spend the week getting 76 mining then I can do this and HOPEFULLY get some good drops before its all worthless like WGS.

Popoto.~<3

Glacors are unaggresive.

They are in multi, but multiple people can't kill one Glacor and multiple Glacor can't attack one person at the same time.

glaivenboots16092011.png

30.5M :)

EDIT:

glaivenboots0216092011.png

29.5M :D :D

chat.png

"Happines only real when shared."

[hide=Stats]Gago.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gag0.png[/hide]