Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

Bored so went through my Photobucket account and decided to post some screenshots here, I'm sure I've posted most of them before at some point but considering they're from the past 7/8 years or so (not many classic pics unfortunately, they're hosted elsewhere on a site that now doesn't work).

First ever level 3 clue, two saradomin items :D

l00t.jpg

Soloing KBD and getting a med. This is the day that Snelms came out hence why I'm wearing one :P

dragonmed1.jpg

My first dragon drop, got it off Fire giants at ~50 ranged :D. Wrong picture, another solo med from KBD. Too lazy to go back and get the proper picture from my first med :P

dragonmed.jpg

My solo KBD setup + loot from trip

KBDtrip.jpg

kbdtrip2.jpg

Some stake wins (I used to stake a lot, along with PKing), some big names and wins in here.

[hide]

IMahatmanI.jpg

vaunte1.jpg

motorwaym.gif

[/hide]

Staking and things had given me enough money for a Green party hat, this drop paid for a 2nd hat (which I eventually upgraded to a red)

0sheildlefthalf.gif

My stats after just getting 90 ranged.

0statsrate.png

400 Skill total in classic - "Carpentry" skill pictured.

myskills.jpg

Ranger Boots PK, was just doing a clue and stumbled across this guy.

cliffan.jpg

Dragon legs drop the day metals came out - I sold this to another Tip.Iter (whose name escapes me) for a purple party hat + about 1.5m in other stuff (Purples were worth about 8M at the time iirc)

dragonlegs.png

My bank at it's max value, all rune sets and stuff from pking or clues

statsandbank20205.jpg

PKed full Karils the week barrows came out (which is why it isn't degraded, they did add that in until a week after)

huckleberry8.png

Veracs Helm PK, which was also the only item I'd had myself from barrows. At the time they were pretty much the cheapest barrows item <_<

rabbidmage.jpg

The day farming came out

18th.jpg

Funny story behind this drop, I'd just borrowed money off a friend to get a whip and jokingly said "I'll get a shield half drop to pay you back". About 20 minute into my slayer task this happened

ScreenShot097.jpg

After an update that changed KBD mechanics (in Jagex's attempts to stop people being able to solo range it with a bow and no shield) it was very bugged. I got Mod Mark to come and check it out

owned.jpg

modmarkspeak.jpg

Gladz at the time were well renowned within the clan world as people who prayed a lot, hence this picture

ScreenShot004.jpg

My first whip PK, apparently this guys friend got on his account and didn't know what he was doing.

ScreenShot085.jpg

99 Ranged, my first 99. Unfortunately I don't have the full picture as I failed with saving pictures but this is the actual 99 level up message from me.

b5412349.jpg

Probably my best two PKs in terms of value, the second of which contains one of the images used for the Tip.It stat sigs :)

bestpkever.jpg

shadowy11whip.jpg

Abyssal Demon head with <85 slayer. I'd sent a message to Jagex shortly before this asking if I need 85 base for the drop, they told me yes. This was back when they used fansites purely for information and had an actual ticketing system.

ScreenShot006-1.jpg

I guess I needed law runes

ScreenShot041.jpg

99 hits - spot the error

ScreenShot050.jpg

ScreenShot051.jpg

99 Attack

ScreenShot087.jpg

Mod Mark saying that I was used as an example when Quest Capes came out, one of many updates I had some influence towards over the years.

ScreenShot030.jpg

First person to 30 summoning

ScreenShot005.jpg

ScreenShot006-2.jpg

NPC in Gnomecopters named after me

pictures136.jpg

A tankard I got at RuneFest last year as going as a VIP as a representative of Tip.It, I should probably take a better picture of it at some point.

DSCN0642.jpg

I have a whole bunch more but those are some of the most important ones to me got pictures of hundreds of rare drops and clues and lots of other things too.

Bored so went through my Photobucket account and decided to post some screenshots here, I'm sure I've posted most of them before at some point but considering they're from the past 7/8 years or so (not many classic pics unfortunately, they're hosted elsewhere on a site that now doesn't work).

I have a whole bunch more but those are some of the most important ones to me got pictures of hundreds of rare drops and clues and lots of other things too.

That was really enjoyable to look at, thanks.

reminds me of when i actually enjoyed runescape :)

Wish i could go back... trading 1000 yew logs for a santa :P lol

bllllonz.png

In reference to the pictures above, I use to much prefer the old graphics for demons and dragons to the current ones. It was quite the adjustment getting use to them. I guess the less graphics, the better the character because the individual's imagination is the greatest tool for making something detailed.

kaisershami.png

He who wears his morality but as his best garment were better naked... Your daily life is your temple and your religion

In reference to the pictures above, I use to much prefer the old graphics for demons and dragons to the current ones. It was quite the adjustment getting use to them. I guess the less graphics, the better the character because the individual's imagination is the greatest tool for making something detailed.

Yeah I liked the old demons better, I wouldn't mind if the dragons of today went on a little diet.

[hide=Drops]Dragon: Spear x1, Med helm x3, legs x2, pickaxe x1, skirt x3, scimitar x1

Barrows: DH helm x1, Verac Brassy x2, Karil Skirt x1, Ahrim Hood x2, Guthan Spear

GWD: Arma Helm x1

Other: Handcannon x4, Leaf Bladed Sword x3[/hide]

After the Tormented Demon mass yesterday (11 dragon claw drops), we decided to host a Bandos mass today. We changed our mind to do teams instead and the second kill of our team:

jbaShDvYDi79Fj.png

The grave was not from our team. We were hoping to loot it. :P.

And then:

j2C6m87RLdCHR.png

09144a99bb.png

110911234935.png

One more skill 'till I can't be [bleep]ed with the rest of runescape. (Excluding the odd dg floor) Construction here I come, 30k or so mahogany planks to go.

Edited by Leik
Removed SK link.
S2buxtG.png

2u8gq5c.png

Very happy with this. XP counter is right by the way, was taking pic of xp going down on counter and happened to get 97 Summoning seconds later so I just combined pics... No idea why it's darker lol.

That's 25 Talon Beasts with the 1.1x deal :D

2dgucz6.png

@ all the old pics it was a nice little slideshow of the past :)

Novite_Mike.png

The corp beast, is, well, just a corp beast. He doesnt even have any friends.

[spoiler=Other Quotes]tbh idk why this makes me laugh so hard

All DFS threads turn into efficiency flame wars >.>

>OP asks "why use DFS?"

>everyone says "there is no reason"

>someone says "stop bashing people who use DFS, efficiency troll ass clown"

>thread is now a flame fest

After the Tormented Demon mass yesterday (11 dragon claw drops), we decided to host a Bandos mass today. We changed our mind to do teams instead and the second kill of our team:

I missed 11 CLAWS! FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-!

Why cant we ever have anything Australian friendly!! ;_____;

Popoto.~<3

Decided to go on a trip to Saradomin with Octarine as we wanted to spill Icyene blood for the ritual and because currently as it stands the past few BXPW's I've visited him up north and bossing on the last day of BXPW is the law. Anyways! Zil was nice enough to give us her sword... Maul was epic there.... However, as the screeny was taken I ended up on like 200 health due to Ovling with such low health then realising it xD

Oh and for anyone else wanting reference - Prayer Renewels were absolutely amazing there making our Super Prayers absolutely redundent.

IansSaraSword.png

EDIT: Killed a total of 32 Zils in 3 Ovls, also consider that my Yak died (stupid red texts making me not relise my Yak was dying) and so Octarine did a solo kill to let me pick up the tonne of brews and rests on the floor, and that some of the kills were absolute death.

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Reacting impulsively and saying what's on your mind feels oh so good.. for a little, until you realize you just started WWIII.

2672nd person to reach 2496 total.
Thanks to Wicked for the awesome siggy :D

I missed 11 CLAWS! FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-!

Why cant we ever have anything Australian friendly!! ;_____;

We went all day. We actually ended about 7PM Australia time. :P. My girlfriend's been in AUS for the past year, so we gotta make events to... Suit her schedule. :P.

09144a99bb.png

113dg.png

prim2h.png

Long overdue but :D

ruins.png De_Elite_One.png

Inefficiency = fun. That's objective and can't be debated. Ever.

Blog to 200m in all skills.

Max cape achieved November 5th, 2011.

Completionist cape achieved December 29th, 2011.

Final Boss title achieved December 28th, 2014.

Trimmed completionist cape achieved November 7th, 2015.