Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

Even when my brother is being nice, he finds a way to be an ass haha. He was quitting RS so he gave me his cashpile to help me get back on my feet from being hacked. Pretty nice thing to do huh? Well, he told me he'd only give me it if I went staking and attempted to turn the 56M into 100M+. He knows how addicting staking is for me.... And that is how he manages to be an ass, yet a nice guy at the same time.

brodonation.png

<3:

V nice. I remember your brother's tif name is Deloriagod or something like that. I think he got banned though.

Go along with his wishes and stake. After making that 100m, your're basically set.

Think there's alot of eager players today!

busy.png

And it's now going crazy now with the update warning!

you can see my and stev in the top right.. :)

eltg3.png

lol

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

Junk trading.

Am i doin' it rite

http://i.imgur.com/fxELG.png

Nope. :P Was before free trade too. :P

yakhidesale.png

monkeyskull.png

Got the skull whilst getting long and curved bones for BXPW. :D

defpots.png

Stocking up and hoping to sell for higher in the future, got like 20k potions at the same price so far - 100k then 1m eventually would be nice. :P

imagangster.png

Finally. Boss took too long. ;(

ixxbid.png

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

anyone know if boosts work for rotm?

Novite_Mike.png

The corp beast, is, well, just a corp beast. He doesnt even have any friends.

[spoiler=Other Quotes]tbh idk why this makes me laugh so hard

All DFS threads turn into efficiency flame wars >.>

>OP asks "why use DFS?"

>everyone says "there is no reason"

>someone says "stop bashing people who use DFS, efficiency troll ass clown"

>thread is now a flame fest

Everyone who are gonna post the reward for the new quest, please hide your post. I'm not wannabe mod, just hate spoilers (although I successfully avoided the spoilers). :razz: But I'm looking forward for the quest, and get my quest cape back! No unspam, sorry.