Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

Why do people think Ahrim's doesn't help over melee gear? If you can manage to last with ahrims, you'll kill a little faster. Just a little -- not too much -- but I noticed a difference for sure.

Also made a video where I'm killing Glacors with Steel Titan.

Also, Ring of Wealth people. I've been having shard drops about once every 8 kills.

Started free trade with 1.5m cash. 2 weeks later, have hit max cash 2x.

PvP drops: 359 Brawling Gloves, 11 Vesta's Longswords, 41+ Zaros/Ancient Statues

9 Dragon Full Helms, 3 Dragonfire Shields on the old PvP loot system

Brawler guide is being finished!

I like high hits :)

968ownice.png

Why the Ahrim's/Zammy cape/Infinity boots?

Cuz its fun looking like a mage...

What do you suggest? I tried wearing arma earlier and that worked just as good.

Full melee defense, unless you lure the minions out of view of the 'boss'. Mage attack bonus doesn't affect your hits. I wear full Bandos, DFH, Arcane Stream Necklace and Staff of Light, Dragon Boots, etc. There's no need to take brews and lately have been taking 6+ overloads.

09144a99bb.png

110916180919.png

Figured i'd give these a go. They aren't too bad.

Btw, what happens after your four hours of 'stone of jas boost' is over?

It's for places like GWD and such. If you're doing a GWD trip, before hand you tele there and get a 3-6% boost at GWD. It also works for other locations.

09144a99bb.png

968ownice.png

Full melee defense, unless you lure the minions out of view of the 'boss'. Mage attack bonus doesn't affect your hits. I wear full Bandos, DFH, Arcane Stream Necklace and Staff of Light, Dragon Boots, etc. There's no need to take brews and lately have been taking 6+ overloads.

Why not verac skirt over tassets? And maybe torag/dh top? also are you using a sw cape?

2496 total achieved June 30, 2013

This is even more [cabbage]. How many have you killed? I honestly think I have a bugged account, because I literally have to camp someplace for days just to get one drop. Never ever got anything from TD's, and I killed close to 1K of them (which is pretty hard for me), and the best I got at GWD is a shard. The *only* thing which I had decent luck at was mutated jadinkos.

/minirant

Sorry man, killed 25 after the quest and got them.

alogboots.png

Not wanna be cocky, its all luck that I had.

Knowing my luck this will be followed by a year of no significant drops whatsoever.

People thanks for the help on gear, but its true... I lure the 3 lil guys away so I can safely kill them then return to kill the big guy :D

And I am doing very well on prayer switching now that I practiced it a bit.

Me and the wise old man go way back.... he was a foolish boy back then.

My crystal armour idea.

Sorry man, killed 25 after the quest and got them.

alogboots.png

Not wanna be cocky, its all luck that I had.

Knowing my luck this will be followed by a year of no significant drops whatsoever.

People thanks for the help on gear, but its true... I lure the 3 lil guys away so I can safely kill them then return to kill the big guy :D

And I am doing very well on prayer switching now that I practiced it a bit.

Killed 18 and got the same boots.

Nothing for the following 159 kills except shards.

crossed_body.png

968ownice.png

Why not verac skirt over tassets? And maybe torag/dh top? also are you using a sw cape?

I would wear that, but in the gear I posted, there's already no need for brews and rarely uses uni. No point in a defense that degrades when it's not needed. :). Yes, I wear a SW cape.

09144a99bb.png

I use my battle robes :P At 121 kills right now, 12 shards, around 63k Summoning XP per hour. Haven't seen any boots being dropped yet.

63K Summoning xp..?

hzyi3.gif

Thanks to Iglw for the amazing signature!

I use my battle robes :P At 121 kills right now, 12 shards, around 63k Summoning XP per hour. Haven't seen any boots being dropped yet.

63K Summoning xp..?

I'm guessing charms.

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

968ownice.png

I would wear that, but in the gear I posted, there's already no need for brews and rarely uses uni. No point in a defense that degrades when it's not needed. :). Yes, I wear a SW cape.

Well you may not need the defence but there is a slight prayer bonus. If it could make you last another ovl it could be good.

2496 total achieved June 30, 2013

I come here excited to post this, then I see ALL the pics on this page are about the boots ._.

ragefireboots012353.png

Woo. Also, I was wearing a Ring of Wealth, haters gunna hate.

[hide]

99 Strength 99 Fletching 99 Range 99 Hitpoints 99 Attack

99 Dungeoneering <3 99 Magic 99 Smithing 99 Herblore

99 Theving

Slayer Drops: 14 whips, 22 D boots, 27 Granite Mauls, 42 Effigies, 5 Dark Bows.

What would be cool is if Drakan and his minions kill all the sig heroes in the quest except Raptor who is wrecking. You and him team up and cave in some vampyre heads. He becomes a total bro in future quests and in a GM quest he receives a fatal injury and his last dying words to you are "Brofist, mang"

[/hide]

*Filled with excitement, comes to see what has been posted in here*

*See last 5 pages full of boot drops*

angryface.jpg

*Closes window*

unspam:

It's me standing at G.E in year 2008

Neppgsnewlook.jpg

Neppgggg.png

Almost there:

jPIQDPD2tACOt.jpg

Still see videos popping up of people getting 300M-ish for theirs.. So.

ibbEbjNimozbtb.png

Put it in GE for 20M, sold instant for 27M. :). And yep, got 'em the very first kill while screen sharing to show the GF how to do them. Win. :D.

09144a99bb.png

99dg.jpg

got this last week but forgot to upload it. yaaaay! need 1 moar for dat 3rd bind naow...

Linkzelda30.jpeg

image2ez.png

[hide=Siggy credits]The Awesome, Epic, Amazing, S3xah A-10 Sig By Unolexi! I wub u Uno!

InsanityV2 Did the Franz Ferdinand Sig.

Killerwatt is responsible for the Arctic Monkeys sig.

Pat_61 did the B-2 sig and the raptor sig.[/hide]

my friend said he sold hes verac flail for 2m so i decided to try if mine sells too

flailit.PNG

was shocked they sold over night idk whats happening with verac

Nukearcher.gif

Ranged 101/99, Str 105/99, Att 105/99, Hp 106/99, Def 100/70, Magic 102/99