Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

I think getting 8+ effigies a day with the odd boots and a guaranteed ABS, regardless of price, after 100 shards is pretty damn good.

Beats Runecrafting...

8+ effigies a day? I got only 9 for 100 shards, I also don't usually play 30 hours per day...

Nor do I, but I kill 'em hella efficiently and if I'm on RuneScape at all, it's at Glacors or Tormented Demons.

09144a99bb.png

I think getting 8+ effigies a day with the odd boots and a guaranteed ABS, regardless of price, after 100 shards is pretty damn good.

Beats Runecrafting...

8+ effigies a day? I got only 9 for 100 shards, I also don't usually play 30 hours per day...

Nor do I, but I kill 'em hella efficiently and if I'm on RuneScape at all, it's at Glacors or Tormented Demons.

I usually get like 4 kills per overload dose. 45 shards, 5 effigies and no boots so far.

You should make a guide on them.

Mr_Coq.png

Mr Coq

Beats Runecrafting...

I usually get like 4 kills per overload dose. 45 shards, 5 effigies and no boots so far.

You should make a guide on them.

There's also a glitch that allows you to take anyone's kill any time up to the minions. Thing stops attacking them and just turns and goes after you. Not that you'd need it after or during the minions... By then the kill is theirs. Lol.

09144a99bb.png

I've never laughed so hard in my life. Oh my god. EPIC.

I don't know what's funnier. The fact that he fits the RS seteotype perfectly or his reaction.

Oh lord, i had a laugh.

oh my gosh that just made my day lmfao

Brio_x.png

I've never laughed so hard in my life. Oh my god. EPIC.

I don't know what's funnier. The fact that he fits the RS seteotype perfectly or his reaction.

Oh lord, i had a laugh.

Wow, I didn't think it was funny... Just... sad and pathetic.

td2sig.jpg

Don't worry kid, you get a gravestone. I'm sure you'll be able to get back in time to get your rune armor and dragon longsword back.

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

That just made my morning more epic that ever. Can that video get any better than that?

Elricedward.png
Barrows Items: 1x Dharok's Platelegs, 1x Veracs's Plateskirt, 1x Dharok's Greataxe, 2x Torag's Platelegs, 1x Akrisae's War Mace, 1x Ahrim's Robeskirt, 3x Akrisae's Robetop, 1x Guthan's Warspear, 1x Akrisae's Robeskirt, 1x Torag's Helm, 2x Verac's Brassard, 1x Karil's Pistol Crossbow

Don't worry kid, you get a gravestone. I'm sure you'll be able to get back in time to get your rune armor and dragon longsword back.

He could have gotten back to it, if he hadn't completely destroyed his HDD by hitting it that hard.

That just made my morning more epic that ever. Can that video get any better than that?

It could be better. You know, maybe a nude Megan Fox dancing in the backround?

Woo.. where to begin. Well, I've been duoing bandos with a good friend of mine for a bit now, and we've gotten some good drops. This hilt is my first ever bandos hilt, and although it's only worth 4m, it's worth a lot more to me.

110920154620.png

Decided to then go and get a spectral + bcp over karils top + dfs. I lose a bit of mage def and 3 str, but gain a butt load of range defense, melee defense, and some absorbs. Plus the little bit of prayer is nice too. We'll see how this 56m investment works out.

110920174511.png

20m hp exp achieved. :D

dr4kuf.png

-=EB World=-

-Sara - 13 hilt 43 ss

-Bandos - 1 BCP, 1 Hilt

Whilst I admit that the video was fairly funny in some ways, please can we drop that chatter about it and get back to posting screenshots etc.

~Ezk.

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Reacting impulsively and saying what's on your mind feels oh so good.. for a little, until you realize you just started WWIII.

2672nd person to reach 2496 total.
Thanks to Wicked for the awesome siggy :D

just gone have been @ school all day and i find the tif trolls rolled out again... seriously guys, cmon.... the original vid was amusing, but the bit about trolling on suicide is just low, and sad.

20110920073705z.png

SONS0NKIDS0N ONLY 1 DEATH 2DAY.

meamzed.png

The fact that you guys won't stop responding after being asked by a Mod Trainee to stop is ridiculous.

Time to nostalgia. I just got my BT-300 IDE/SATA so I can get stuff off my old harddrive. <3

Started free trade with 1.5m cash. 2 weeks later, have hit max cash 2x.

PvP drops: 359 Brawling Gloves, 11 Vesta's Longswords, 41+ Zaros/Ancient Statues

9 Dragon Full Helms, 3 Dragonfire Shields on the old PvP loot system

Brawler guide is being finished!

The fact that you guys won't stop responding after being asked by a Mod Trainee to stop is ridiculous.

Time to nostalgia. I just got my BT-300 IDE/SATA so I can get stuff off my old harddrive. <3

You say "gf" every time you kill someone..

:unsure:

Tbh, it's a lot better than it was now, it showed a sign of respect. I also would say gf every time I died (unless it was by pjer)

Nowadays its "WOW UR SO BAD" "CYA HICK" "SLAVE" "IDIOT" etc

Started free trade with 1.5m cash. 2 weeks later, have hit max cash 2x.

PvP drops: 359 Brawling Gloves, 11 Vesta's Longswords, 41+ Zaros/Ancient Statues

9 Dragon Full Helms, 3 Dragonfire Shields on the old PvP loot system

Brawler guide is being finished!

You say "gf" every time you kill someone..

:unsure:

Whenever I'm staking I say "gf" at the end of every duel, win or lose, even if the other person is going crazy with insults and what not. It's a genuine "gf" too. I don't have any problems showing people respect (inb4 L0l respecting someone you don't know in an online game). Some people seem to think I'm mocking them when I say it though, even if I say it when they win. :mellow:

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

Woo.. where to begin. Well, I've been duoing bandos with a good friend of mine for a bit now, and we've gotten some good drops. This hilt is my first ever bandos hilt, and although it's only worth 4m, it's worth a lot more to me.

110920154620.png

Decided to then go and get a spectral + bcp over karils top + dfs. I lose a bit of mage def and 3 str, but gain a butt load of range defense, melee defense, and some absorbs. Plus the little bit of prayer is nice too. We'll see how this 56m investment works out.

110920174511.png

20m hp exp achieved. :D

dr4kuf.png

No but seriously good job. Getting a hilt yourself is like a rite of passage!

2dgucz6.png

9vD9T.png

Leveled with the slayer xp from branches of darkmeyer. I lost connection on the fight last night and my net was down for ~40 mins. I was so mad I killed myself. (i really only lost a few million gp)

4e0Vn.png