Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

Felt lucky (What else is new) so went to Bandos. And for one of my best trio Bandos trips so far (All one trip):

il Alwayz li - 2x Bandos Boots, 1x Bandos Hilt, 1x Godsword Shard 2 (Just noticed while typing this... Must have missed it)

jFfV2KqD1C40I.jpg

x EiDoS x - 1x Bandos Chestplate

jb1zs9k6jc99Ch.jpg

Ardent Zach - 1x Bandos Tassest, 1x Godsword Shard 2, 1x Bandos Boots

jiiCAekKOFYNP.jpg

Funny stories:

x EiDoS x sold his Bandos Chestplate to buy Turmoil - Got it back.

Ardent Zach's lent Bandos Tassets were returned during the trip - Got them back.

I was saying the entire trip, "Gimme my 5M Hilt!" - Got it.

l Jiggs l sold her Bandos Chestplate for Turmoil - Got hers back in an earlier trip.

Please tell me those are different people and not all you O_O

Popoto.~<3

only 143m of it was profit, won 223m, lost 100m, lost 100m, lost 33m, lost 200m, lost 200m, won 400m, won 80m, won 50m, won 13m

basically risked 30% of my bank for 5% profit, totally not worth it lol

Felt lucky (What else is new) so went to Bandos. And for one of my best trio Bandos trips so far (All one trip):

il Alwayz li - 2x Bandos Boots, 1x Bandos Hilt, 1x Godsword Shard 2 (Just noticed while typing this... Must have missed it)

jFfV2KqD1C40I.jpg

x EiDoS x - 1x Bandos Chestplate

jb1zs9k6jc99Ch.jpg

Ardent Zach - 1x Bandos Tassest, 1x Godsword Shard 2, 1x Bandos Boots

jiiCAekKOFYNP.jpg

Funny stories:

x EiDoS x sold his Bandos Chestplate to buy Turmoil - Got it back.

Ardent Zach's lent Bandos Tassets were returned during the trip - Got them back.

I was saying the entire trip, "Gimme my 5M Hilt!" - Got it.

l Jiggs l sold her Bandos Chestplate for Turmoil - Got hers back in an earlier trip.

Please tell me those are different people and not all you O_O

x EiDoS x is my brother, Ardent Zach is a fellow Ardent Soul. Yup.. That's right. Lol.

09144a99bb.png

Staking pics:

5ZBe.png

5ZD9.png

I'm jelly. Grape flavor.

Unspam:

ahrimsskirtboughtfor50k.png

Come support my max total goal here.

Briobe122's 10-step guide to staking:

1. Get cleaned

2. Vow to never stake ever again! (very important)

3. welfare tds and get claws

4. kill glacors til i get boots

5. bandos ffa or more tds til i have around 50m

6. realize that it is far too hard to rebuild using steps 3, 4, and 5

7. give up the vow to never stake again

8. go back staking and make your bank back

9. if you failed at step #8, Go back to step #1

10. if you succeed at step #8, you will eventually feel the need to make money for rich people stuff, have a bad day of staking, then get cleaned anyways

Pain is just weakness leaving the body.

unledutk.png

I LOL'd so hard

Somehow stumbled on this guy's video about 2 days ago. Kind of sucks that he lost his divine. In the video you can see that there probably was no way he would have been able to get his divine back. I don't think changing any settings would have had much of an effect. Weird how calm he was in his video about losing it though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95NuK7pYVPU&feature=player_embedded

Sorry for bad quality.

I thought i'd bring some spec restores so I could do some specs during the kill but they didnt turn out to be very useful :P

The reason my prayer points were so high is that jagex released an update on the 6th of september (The day of recording). It basically multiplied your prayer points and the drain rate by 10, just like the Hitpoints to Constitution update some time ago.

Song: Mt Eden Dubstep - Sierra Leone

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95NuK7pYVPU&feature=player_embedded

Sorry for bad quality.

I thought i'd bring some spec restores so I could do some specs during the kill but they didnt turn out to be very useful :P

The reason my prayer points were so high is that jagex released an update on the 6th of september (The day of recording). It basically multiplied your prayer points and the drain rate by 10, just like the Hitpoints to Constitution update some time ago.

Song: Mt Eden Dubstep - Sierra Leone

That's impressive!

Neppgggg.png

Somehow stumbled on this guy's video about 2 days ago. Kind of sucks that he lost his divine. In the video you can see that there probably was no way he would have been able to get his divine back. I don't think changing any settings would have had much of an effect. Weird how calm he was in his video about losing it though.

Do you recall the vid name?

09144a99bb.png

failbuy.png

One of the two times the price an item actually bought/sold for really annoyed me. The second was 100gp nail beast nails :???:

hasnotloggedout.png

Of course I hadn't logged out from my last session, I was logged in :roll:

*Comes up with the incredibly stupic idea to sort my bank alphabetically*

Newbcake.png

unledutk.png

I LOL'd so hard

meh, there's nothing raging will do about such a thing, better off just to get over it and get on with rs.

meamzed.png

[hide]

[/hide]

http://www.youtube.com/user/Dartmoul1#p/u

That's his chan, so just find the video from there.

[hide]

[/hide]

http://www.youtube.com/user/Dartmoul1#p/u

That's his chan, the one posted before is a fake, he isn't French lol.

Its real, and that language is dutch.

Newbcake.png

This is the link to my direct vid where I explain more:

WOW, ouch. i was impressed you didnt rage more :P i head of this happening to other people too ;/

I died in the quest somewhere and my grave spawned at the place where the dragons are, just over the tree.

I am almost at the tree, get knocked out by dragonfire....

Lucky for me I was so quick that I got back before my stuff could disappear, and no1 else picked my stuff.

Me and the wise old man go way back.... he was a foolish boy back then.

My crystal armour idea.