Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

110925133647.png

Jamflex needs to learn to spellcheck

September 25th 2011

Mysterious new skill leaked called "Ramged".

No further information is known at this time.

trains2.png

[spoiler=I LOVE MY STATION]

01001001001001110110110100100000010101000111011101100101011011000111011001100101

00100000011000010110111001100100001000000111011101101000011000010111010000100000

2 trollgazers the dungeon I got this:

102dg.png

Come support my max total goal here.

Briobe122's 10-step guide to staking:

1. Get cleaned

2. Vow to never stake ever again! (very important)

3. welfare tds and get claws

4. kill glacors til i get boots

5. bandos ffa or more tds til i have around 50m

6. realize that it is far too hard to rebuild using steps 3, 4, and 5

7. give up the vow to never stake again

8. go back staking and make your bank back

9. if you failed at step #8, Go back to step #1

10. if you succeed at step #8, you will eventually feel the need to make money for rich people stuff, have a bad day of staking, then get cleaned anyways

Pain is just weakness leaving the body.

Spot the glitch

spottheglitch.png

Come support my max total goal here.

Briobe122's 10-step guide to staking:

1. Get cleaned

2. Vow to never stake ever again! (very important)

3. welfare tds and get claws

4. kill glacors til i get boots

5. bandos ffa or more tds til i have around 50m

6. realize that it is far too hard to rebuild using steps 3, 4, and 5

7. give up the vow to never stake again

8. go back staking and make your bank back

9. if you failed at step #8, Go back to step #1

10. if you succeed at step #8, you will eventually feel the need to make money for rich people stuff, have a bad day of staking, then get cleaned anyways

Pain is just weakness leaving the body.

Didn't take original pic somehow so you're stuck with this.

thanks for coming stev/kel

1jpw0l.png

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

103fvw7.png

Present for Glacors, lol. Hopefully even if they "fix" the super bonus damage it'll still be an okay shield slot option.

10pcaap.png

Strange to see bots actually caught in a random!

EDIT: Actually does anyone know what cape is best at Glacors? It seems dumb to make a H&A thread just to ask that.

2dgucz6.png

[hide]

1jpw0l.png

So there I was botting when all of a sudden...

[/hide]

What are you saying?

Hes implying that the guy was botting, not paying attention when the lvl 99 message showed up and his bot skipped through it to continue fishing.

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

Thanks Jagex.

Though I did get this, which lead to this:

110925181955.png

110925202640.png

Varrock elite done, all that's left is 85 agility!

Slayer; it's just what I do.
Thanks Hugger 88 for the awesome siggy!

Click show if you want to see achievements.

TheKoolKandy.png
siggy3s.png
Achievments: Maxed/Comp'd 7th of August 2012. 120 Dungeoneering sometime early december 2011. 99 Slayer achieved October 22nd, 2010. 99 Prayer achieved September 99 18th 2010. Summoning achieved September 14th 2010. 99 Defence achieved May 8th 2010. 99 Constituton achieved April 24th 2010. 99 Attack achieved on January 29th 2010 at 8:00 PM. Questpoint Cape on August 30th 2009.99 Strength (11:47 P.M. August 17 2009).

[hide]

1jpw0l.png

What are you saying?

[/hide]

Hes implying that the guy was botting, not paying attention when the lvl 99 message showed up and his bot skipped through it to continue fishing.

The "guy" would be me, and no, I've never botted before. I continued fishing because my urn was 95% full already. Ask stev if you don't believe me

Ah sorry, didn't really look at the quotes that much cause I was on the phone with my gf when I typed that. As for the botting accusation from Trey, I believe you weren't, I missed my 99 fishing picture too while doing barbarian fishing. I was dropping my fish as they came in and when I got the fish for the level up I was still just going through the motions and clicked to drop it before I even had time to realise that I'd gotten the level.

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

[hide]

1jpw0l.png

What are you saying?

The "guy" would be me, and no, I've never botted before. I continued fishing because my urn was 95% full already. Ask stev if you don't believe me

[/hide]

Ah sorry, didn't really look at the quotes that much cause I was on the phone with my gf when I typed that. As for the botting accusation from Trey, I believe you weren't, I missed my 99 fishing picture too while doing barbarian fishing. I was dropping my fish as they came in and when I got the fish for the level up I was still just going through the motions and clicked to drop it before I even had time to realise that I'd gotten the level.

I don't think Trey was being serious.

[hide]

unbinding green's kidneys for ltk's heart

do you farm guam like me sir ltk

[/hide]

[hide]

1jpw0l.png

[/hide]

What are you saying?

It's not hard to miss a level up screen. He qc'd, and had friends there... =\

35b9enp.jpg

Dont really want to continue this spamming but just to clarify, I didn't miss the level up. I pressed ctrl+PrtSc when I leveled then closed the level up screen. When i went into paint I didnt have the option to paste so I just went back and took a screenshot of what I had. lol =p

At tds hopefully I'll get something so i can unspam, sorry mods.

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

[hide]

1jpw0l.png

[/hide]

What are you saying?

It's not hard to miss a level up screen. He qc'd, and had friends there... =\

I know it, I've missed level up pics before too. I was just explaining what Trey was implying, be it seriously implying it or not.

Takes a picture of the whole window. I guess you don't have to actually click ctrl, but that's what ive been doing forever for some reason. ;p

Here are 2 effigies from last TD run.

iyd7o2.jpg

4K469.png