Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

Half way.

sm7ztz.png

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

http://imgur.com/a/2diYN

Don't really think there's a more appropriate place to post this, but it's a gallery of the majority of rare and super rare items from SoF with max graphical settings, no less.

Probably taken from a private server (there's no info as far as I see) but still interesting to see the color differences and unintroduced Book of Faces.

Interesting to note that the inner sleeves of a lot of tops aren't present, further supporting that it's a private server. I wonder why that is, though...

2dgucz6.png

lol you got screwed over there, disk sells for around 160m.

Sad stuff, this, along with 2b scammed, and the generally fact I lost around 11b means I am quiting staking for a bit now.

~25bil bank now, had almost 40b before all that bullshit >.<, still enough to last forever pretty much though.

Check it out, huge amount of effort has gone into this massive mod!

ODG6e0M.png

[hide=old sig]

newsig.png

[/hide]

XZVZa.png

53096.png

m9ELr.png

FINALLY GOT COMP BACK. Only taken me since whenever the Kiln was released. D:

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid

XZVZa.png

53096.png

m9ELr.png

Damn you did the trekking so quickly. Nice.

Requiescat in pace, Shiva "Anarith" Kumar.
dea6a17b9c.png
351 Quest Points|99 Strength|99 Attack|99 Constitution|99 Defence|99 Magic|138 Combat|99 Summoning|99 Slayer|99 Ranged|99 Firemaking|99 Dungeoneering|99 Cooking|99 Prayer|99 Runecrafting|99 Smithing|99 Fletching|99 Construction|99 Farming|99 Fishing|99 Herblore|99 Crafting|99 Agility
True friends are never separated by distance, for they are forever linked by their hearts.

Join the HYT CLAN![qfc]90-91-310-65710712[/qfc]

[hide]

XZVZa.png

53096.png

m9ELr.png

[/hide]

Congrats Leik! ^.^ Pretty cape is back yay!

Why didn't you turn all that sandstone to glass???? :(

I will later, when I feel like selling all my daily stuff.

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid

Why didn't you turn all that sandstone to glass???? :(

I will later, when I feel like selling all my daily stuff.

You're gonna regret not making them glass during the daily run :D

Requiescat in pace, Shiva "Anarith" Kumar.
dea6a17b9c.png
351 Quest Points|99 Strength|99 Attack|99 Constitution|99 Defence|99 Magic|138 Combat|99 Summoning|99 Slayer|99 Ranged|99 Firemaking|99 Dungeoneering|99 Cooking|99 Prayer|99 Runecrafting|99 Smithing|99 Fletching|99 Construction|99 Farming|99 Fishing|99 Herblore|99 Crafting|99 Agility
True friends are never separated by distance, for they are forever linked by their hearts.

Join the HYT CLAN![qfc]90-91-310-65710712[/qfc]

lol you got screwed over there, disk sells for around 160m.

Sad stuff, this, along with 2b scammed, and the generally fact I lost around 11b means I am quiting staking for a bit now.

~25bil bank now, had almost 40b before all that bullshit >.<, still enough to last forever pretty much though.

Oh wow, I just started playing again and had no idea. Glad I won then, because I put up 270M. :razz:

hopesolopatriot.jpg

You have to be kidding me

Welcome to RunScape: home of the nastiest, trolliest, piece-of-shittiest people in the gaming world.

Oh, also, there are a few things you could do to prevent DDOS attacks. Log into your router and change one of the numbers in your MAC address. This should stop the attacks. Simply resetting your router will not change your IP, even if you use DHCP and neither will IPconfig /release /renew. Another solution is to call up your ISP and tell them you believe somebody is using denial of service attacks against you, so you would like them to assign you a new IP address.

Alternatively, you could spoof your IP address through use of a proxy or VPN if it keeps happening after that.

td2sig.jpg

You have to be kidding me

Welcome to RunScape: home of the nastiest, trolliest, piece-of-shittiest people in the gaming world.

Oh, also, there are a few things you could do to prevent DDOS attacks. Log into your router and change one of the numbers in your MAC address. This should stop the attacks. Simply resetting your router will not change your IP, even if you use DHCP and neither will IPconfig /release /renew. Another solution is to call up your ISP and tell them you believe somebody is using denial of service attacks against you, so you would like them to assign you a new IP address.

Alternatively, you could spoof your IP address through use of a proxy or VPN if it keeps happening after that.

Wat, wat wat and... wat. only thing that might help you there is to call your ISP everything else you said is uhm... retarded.

Newbcake.png

TuQc6.png

Glacors are strange. No boots in about 650 kills, yet I get this.

???

Okay. Right click didn't work. that's 250 Sara brews in the top left of my inv.

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]