Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

Okay so, I was doing a quest on my 42 Defence Pure in the Making, when all of the sudden, I solved something in Runescape that nobody has ever done before!

I... Have learned, how to pronounce... "Ardougne".

BEHOLD!

JELba.png

Okay so, I was doing a quest on my 42 Defence Pure in the Making, when all of the sudden, I solved something in Runescape that nobody has ever done before!

I... Have learned, how to pronounce... "Ardougne".

BEHOLD!

JELba.png

Idk what you're talking about m8, everyone knows it's pronounced arr-RO-dig-gin. :razz:

Joking aside, we still don't know how to pronounce it, because when it's spelled "Ardoin" it could either be "Ar-do-in" or "Ar-doyn".

Unspam:

82slayeri.png

Edit:

^

^ Guess we do know pronunciation after all...

flere_imsaho.png

As the size of an explosion increases, the number of social situations it is incapabale of solving approaches zero.

Ensure you are not a social situation.

So...got a ticket from runespan and used it. Got a double spin ticket, spun the wheel twice, got two more double spic tickets. lulwut?

[hide=]2j4ocx1.png[/hide]

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

y u no have teletab?

i dont bring 1-click tele to dks cause a misclick can ruin ur trip.

Because dying and having to get back to all your shit doesn't ruin your trip.

4e0Vn.png

y u no have teletab?

Because dying and having to get back to all your shit doesn't ruin your trip.

At least wear something with a 1-click tele haha.

y u no have teletab?

I just put my one-click tele in a corner of my inv and organize so that things that I don't click often are around it. Haven't had any problems so far with it =D

plzstayokrf4.png

sodb4jz.jpg

Sodb Forum

siggiedxc2.png

Stop thinking. It's Runescape.

AT DKS put the tele tab in the corner, with things you don't click on around it, like yak scrolls. Problem solved.

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]

Very brilliant, but I honestly hate ChrisArchie, he uses other peoples' videos [even though he has permisson], makes corny jokes that don't make you laugh, and then gets money for it with google ads. It's like legally taking somebody's work and then getting money for it. And on top of that, he even has the courage to celebrate his "video milestones" when he reaches a certain amount of videos -_-.

Very brilliant, but I honestly hate ChrisArchie, he uses other peoples' videos [even though he has permisson], makes corny jokes that don't make you laugh, and then gets money for it with google ads. It's like legally taking somebody's work and then getting money for it. And on top of that, he even has the courage to celebrate his "video milestones" when he reaches a certain amount of videos -_-.

That's you, I like the 'corny jokes' he makes. Everyone has different sense of humour, for example, some actually laugh at Sparc Mac's or NightmareRH's videos. Can you believe that?

ib7rVm.png

[hide=Language]saduk.png[/hide]

Sad that this is how people are on RS.

Edited by Lord Paul
Added Language to hide tags.

zuzmo.png

collio.png

[hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide]

Never gonna give you up.[/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide]

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

agile92.png

Lamps from daily sof and an extra spin not long before the level, ~50k Agility xp straight after level thanks to those and the rocks. np

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

A lot of people at that bonfire are pretty annoying. I alternate between adding them to ignore and putting public chat on hide. That or just not paying attention.

99r2.png

99rcxp.png

Good day. :D

zuzmo.png

collio.png

[hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide]

Never gonna give you up.[/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide]

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

A lot of people at that bonfire are pretty annoying. I alternate between adding them to ignore and putting public chat on hide. That or just not paying attention.

Public>Friends

Problem solved.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Vintage_Phil.png

I've been to the Crunch once...