Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

spotthebug.png

Spot the bug.

Elricedward.png
Barrows Items: 1x Dharok's Platelegs, 1x Veracs's Plateskirt, 1x Dharok's Greataxe, 2x Torag's Platelegs, 1x Akrisae's War Mace, 1x Ahrim's Robeskirt, 3x Akrisae's Robetop, 1x Guthan's Warspear, 1x Akrisae's Robeskirt, 1x Torag's Helm, 2x Verac's Brassard, 1x Karil's Pistol Crossbow

No circus!

Tbh the circus icons don't update unless you log out after they've reset. But that shouldn't be there because the circus hasn't been at gnome for a few weeks.

BoXRwtv.png

YZF63wJ.png

youknowhowilovemygeekyandnerdyguys-1.png

xvlo1.png

Finally done with runespan :)

9gYpG.png

Looks good I think

Requiescat in pace, Shiva "Anarith" Kumar.
dea6a17b9c.png
351 Quest Points|99 Strength|99 Attack|99 Constitution|99 Defence|99 Magic|138 Combat|99 Summoning|99 Slayer|99 Ranged|99 Firemaking|99 Dungeoneering|99 Cooking|99 Prayer|99 Runecrafting|99 Smithing|99 Fletching|99 Construction|99 Farming|99 Fishing|99 Herblore|99 Crafting|99 Agility
True friends are never separated by distance, for they are forever linked by their hearts.

Join the HYT CLAN![qfc]90-91-310-65710712[/qfc]

^ I logged in after reset and noticed at Taverly (where the circus actually is this week) there was no symbol on the minimap. I guess this is why.

There hasn't been one in Taverly since the Taverly update stuffed the spots up.

Go figure.

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

BdeEH.png

Pretty much doubled my bank. gotta love getting cleaned. :lol:

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

BdeEH.png

Pretty much doubled my bank. gotta love getting cleaned. :lol:

Nice, I'm cleaned right now as far as money, but I've got a few items and about to hit up frost dragons. :thumbsup:

Last night I was at 3.7M cash, made my way up to 14.2M, then lost 8 fights in a row, effectively getting rid of my cash pile. Oh well.

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

When they released the SoF buyable spins, I cancelled my membership and from the remaining days I had left, I staked all of my money because I didn't really care if I lost it all. But of course when you care the least about losing your entire bank, you win... my bank went from 400m to 2.6b in 3 stakes, haha.

90rc.png

Yay. I can see myself getting 99 by mid June depending on how much I play and if I stay focused on this skill. I also have 99 firemaking banked. Might do some hunter if I get bored along the way to 99 in both of those skills.

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

c9xp8.png

Predictability FTW!

Former Leader of The Tal Shiar Alliance - An Original Tip.it Clan
Member of the Wilderness Guardians and Founder of the Silent Guardians
Founder of The Conclave - A Tip.it Clan institution
Tip.it Times author (click for all my articles) - When I use the wrong reasons to make the right statement, argue the reason, not the statement.
MSSW4 General - Did we kick your ass too?

Check us out!
wildsig3.gif
clanmotif.png
==> No seriously, if you like FREE GP, XP and Dung tokens, as well as Community, Opportunity and above all FUN... <==
CLICK IT!

lsing.png

took over an hour and many attempts to get here + stuff unaggro.

Won't leave till got charms for kyatt.

Flashbacks eh? also be careful with your divine

Tranquil.png

[2:21:46 PM] Baldvin | Leik: these comp reqs are so bad

[2:22:36 PM] Arceus Dark: Time to get...req'd?

Also wtf at this guy going from 61 to 99 RC in 11 days:

http://services.runescape.com/m=adventurers-log/rssfeed?searchName=Undo

He has Squeal of Fortune in his a-log as well. RuneSpan + Squeal I guess. I haven't logged in to see RuneSpan XP rates yet... Are they really that good?

Should be fairly easy to get 1m+ xp days, assuming you play long enough each day. But I'm not really an expert when it comes to Runespan. :P

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid

Also wtf at this guy going from 61 to 99 RC in 11 days:

http://services.runescape.com/m=adventurers-log/rssfeed?searchName=Undo

He has Squeal of Fortune in his a-log as well. RuneSpan + Squeal I guess. I haven't logged in to see RuneSpan XP rates yet... Are they really that good?

Should be fairly easy to get 1m+ xp days, assuming you play long enough each day. But I'm not really an expert when it comes to Runespan. :P

I got 98-99 in 8 and a half hours or so, solely doing RuneSpan.

Ti59D.png

imagangster.png