Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

Got this today:

dragonceremonialboots.png

Only the legs left and then I can stop worrying about cosmetic SoF rewards! :thumbsup:

flere_imsaho.png

As the size of an explosion increases, the number of social situations it is incapabale of solving approaches zero.

Ensure you are not a social situation.

I've been dreaming of this since I started playing. I've always had so much respect for 126s and 138s...

and now... MAX COMBAT :D :D

defence98.png

138combatchatbox.png

Will get 98-99 Def progressively with dungeoneering and a few slayer tasks now and then :3

Thanks a bunch to my friends who could make it and to those who wanted but couldn't. <3:

w3bi.png

7ahl.pngZr.png1buy.png

eblo.png

I've been dreaming of this since I started playing. I've always had so much respect for 126s and 138s...

and now... MAX COMBAT biggrin.pngbiggrin.png

defence98.png

138combatchatbox.png

Will get 98-99 Def progressively with dungeoneering and a few slayer tasks now and then :3

Thanks a bunch to my friends who could make it and to those who wanted but couldn't. <3:

Why would you be gaining def exp in dungeons?

You make it sound like running through a few level 87 monsters is hard which it really shouldn't be at your level.

riptide_mage.png

riptide_mage.png

and now... MAX COMBAT biggrin.pngbiggrin.png

defence98.png

138combatchatbox.png

Why would you be gaining def exp in dungeons?

Cus im going to attack monsters using defensive mode since I am 99 attack and strength and want def cape someday?

*insert Not sure if trolling meme here*...

w3bi.png

7ahl.pngZr.png1buy.png

eblo.png

He's asking because you shouldn't be attacking anything with a defensive or accurate style. You lose a huge chunk of dps from the berserker ring. But whatever floats your boat.

S2buxtG.png

He's asking because you shouldn't be attacking anything with a defensive or accurate style. You lose a huge chunk of dps from the berserker ring. But whatever floats your boat.

Exactly, he should just go spend 5-6 hours at dag sents instead of screwing over DG teams during the 10m dg exp he would gain while getting 99 def

You make it sound like running through a few level 87 monsters is hard which it really shouldn't be at your level.

riptide_mage.png

riptide_mage.png

*snip*

Slight nerdgasm.

I always see Drumgun in W53 Runespan near the 2 Soul esswraiths platform.

--------------

On another note:

kqd2h2.jpg

D2h #3

Trollphite queen at it again.

Unknown_Warrior.jpegIgGCP.png

Dragon Drops : 5 Dragon Medium Helmets, 3 Dragon Claws, 3 Dragon platelegs, 2 Dragon plateskirts, 2 Dragon Hatchets, 2 Dragon Spears, 7 pairs of Dragon Boots, 1 Dragon pickaxe, 10 Dragon defenders, 3 Dragon 2h swords, 1 Dragon armour Slice, 1 Dragon armour Lump, 1 Dragon chainbody, 1 Dragon kiteshield, 1 Dragon hasta, 1 Dragon ward, 25 Dragon knives pairs
The Warrior's Blog , Herblore Habitat - Efficient and profitable

[hide=Stats and logs]

The_Warrior.png
.:Adventurer's Log:.

[/hide]

prizedpendantofhunting.png

Was fun while it lasted.

depletedprizedpendant.png

Charm sprites are my favorite way of hunting. It's a shame that the updated trees block so much of the field of vision though.

flere_imsaho.png

As the size of an explosion increases, the number of social situations it is incapabale of solving approaches zero.

Ensure you are not a social situation.