Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

R0zSv.png

ZNJIS.png

Cool.

I freaking literally just got 118 earlier and was pretty proud. Thanks for stealing that. :P. How many tokens have you got? I guess I could say... Tokens included, how much XP do you have left to get? I've got 12-13M if you include the tokens I'll have. We should get it togther! (Trust me... Won't take me long... Been no lifing. ;))

Probably about 8-9m exp if I spend my tokens right at the end. I spent 2.6m tokens for 119, and did a few C6 furns with EoE. Just need them to become mega-active with DGing again! :P

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Reacting impulsively and saying what's on your mind feels oh so good.. for a little, until you realize you just started WWIII.

2672nd person to reach 2496 total.
Thanks to Wicked for the awesome siggy :D

who8kz.png

would have liked the 400 mil lol

but 40k mine xp is great too.

~~~legoman187~~~

nee0cg.png

Clicky siggy for blog

Thanks Pendonub for fancy new sig

Thieving guide[WIP]

Loyal player since May 2005 and member since November 2005 and Tifer for many years

~~~legoman187~~~

8axGK.png

New fastest xp rate! LAG!

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

QMei2.png

I have that all the time, i have to switch between two seperate world to get into the one i want.

After i log out (to lobby or completely) it doing it all over again... annoying

QMei2.png

Always, always happens to me, makes me dread having to go to lobby during a break or leaving keyboard, takes me 7-8 attempts to log back in no matter what I do, swap worlds, log out completely even refreshing the browser/game screen.

Even worse when it says it to me over 12 hours after my last log out basically first log in the following day :/ argh so annoying

Quest Cape Achieved 10/08/2012

TFU: Ruinous Edge

TFUsig2_zpsc5e7f1a4.png

A piece of glass in the sand under your feet, it cuts you deep and it makes you hate the beauty that you see.

100 QBD kills:

4s2XD.png

Sold for a total of:

CoEpe.png

At 8 kills/hr: 1.24m*8 = 9,920,000

KILN WHAT?

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid

Past few days of spanscape/pure training.

EYLBa.png

3hWQa.png

WNFqj.png

rswEX.png

eF8ul.png

Y0AlX.png

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

XoXX.png

Trio w/Happy and Mosh. 10m overall in drops. 2 Hatches, 2 Seers, 2 Archers, 1 Zerker, 1 MS and other crap.

Not bad for first trip to DKS.

• Like 1

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

This was unexpected. "Uncommon." My how the rewards have become more influential. I believe this was 50k when it was first introduced.

RT1wd.png

Still 700k to 95 Hp so I should be able to reach 93/94 maybe with luck and the mad august lamps working as lamps. Ideally I want a fakeuntrimmed slayer (as in, just before hitpoints, I don't care about range/mage/summoning/pray. 676k to 93:

0BP0p.jpg

VJH7N9F.png

zuzmo.png 

I am embarking on an epic journey, to get every elite clue scroll reward, save druidic, but at least one piece of it. Also need to get all god pages. I am doing this by opening elite caskets in Beta, I've made relatively good progress, and this is my rarest item so far in about 280 caskets.

120821163706.png

I plan to make a video when I'm done a tally up all the items I got.

Slayer; it's just what I do.
Thanks Hugger 88 for the awesome siggy!

Click show if you want to see achievements.

TheKoolKandy.png
siggy3s.png
Achievments: Maxed/Comp'd 7th of August 2012. 120 Dungeoneering sometime early december 2011. 99 Slayer achieved October 22nd, 2010. 99 Prayer achieved September 99 18th 2010. Summoning achieved September 14th 2010. 99 Defence achieved May 8th 2010. 99 Constituton achieved April 24th 2010. 99 Attack achieved on January 29th 2010 at 8:00 PM. Questpoint Cape on August 30th 2009.99 Strength (11:47 P.M. August 17 2009).

2lxjhc9.png

Gentlemen and ladies of TIF, I salute you.

Goodbye and have fun.

I will still be reachable through this account if for some reason anyone wants to contact me.I will not close the account but will only check it once every blue moon.