Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

It makes me wondering if the Visages also have a similar formula to it as effigies have to combat.

I mean, have fun trying to get one from metal dragons, but higher ones drop visages more often...

Visage rate seems much steeper since I can kill 1000s of metals without one but I can get b2b visages off of qbd

Yeah but I was wondering if it was at a formula based rate akin to effigies. Just other variables perhaps besides combat?

In OSRS visages are 1/10000 from all dragons, with the exception of 1/5000 from KBD. So it's not the same drop rate formula as effigies. When you kill a dragon, the game generates a number between 0-9999. If the visage number is picked, you get the visage.

Here's the list of all monster drop rates confirmed by Jmods: [qfc]317-318-46-65317377[/qfc]

77yLQy8.png

So I tried to raise my % at MTK and got the "The storerooms are full, your highness. You need to collect...". Which means i've reached the cap (again) and I have to collect the resources before my workers can get anymore.

I'm not sure if I got as much as I did last time. I forgot about it for about a month. And also when I checked to see how much money was in there, I noticed one of my workers was idle...oops. I also now just realised I should've made a note of which herb seed was which, oh well...37k coal though!

mtk1_zps4fe1cba0.png

mtk2_zps809b0464.png

• Like 2

BoXRwtv.png

YZF63wJ.png

youknowhowilovemygeekyandnerdyguys-1.png

Why didn't you just assign the idle worker to something? Your MTK output is calculated on the spot, not stored over time :P

RSOF:

7utlt.png

[hide]7utm3.png[/hide]

• Like 10

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

Stoneheart armour with crystalline wings.

flere_imsaho.png

As the size of an explosion increases, the number of social situations it is incapabale of solving approaches zero.

Ensure you are not a social situation.

How long does it take to cap the MKT. And what would be the best options these days? I dont understand why I dont do it to be honest. I just like seeing large piles of items.

About 8-12 months, depending on how often you keep the percentage up to 100% each day.

Herbs, coal and maples are usually the best places to stick them on. But since it changes occasionally you can never be 100% sure :P

BoXRwtv.png

YZF63wJ.png

youknowhowilovemygeekyandnerdyguys-1.png

Rocking an old look

CbF9yC5.png

Didn't have a Fury, but I'm not going to bother with that one. Thinking of keepsaking a helm of Neitiznot.

needs more rune def and whip

mck.pngMck.png

Noobs: We pay we say

JaGeX: How much will you pay?

7vYmF.png

Got all those energies by myself in the past two weeks or so doing barrows. It's expensive but they're sooo cute. I am doing more and more arbitrary DIY drop goals. I thought about getting the armour sets myself too, but quickly disregarded that idea, I'm not crazy after all.  ;) I also contemplated getting all 6, but that'd would also be crazy. I cloned them all on beta, and decided on these two:

7woMb.png

There's Karil's.

7woJM.PNG

And there's Ahrim's.

• Like 1

So someone made a thread suggesting that Silverhawk feathers be removed on the hlf, this happened.

7xzfv.jpg

I wonder why those people disagree with it... :rolleyes:

• Like 7

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]