Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

screennon.png

Broke my 7 week dry streak :D

Grats!

Who do you go with? Friends/clan/forum teams?

Runescape player since 2005
Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

Stev inspired me.

F3tM5U9.jpg

JlOpVaE.jpg

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

http://eypic.net/images/screennon.png

Grats!

Almost always friends and clan mates. Sometimes we get a bomb tank from the forums though because there's not many bomb tanks in my clan.

Mind helping a total nub (me) at Vorago to poke Vorago's eye out =3?

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

So yeah 120 dg & Comp get

9tjonc.png

1iea9j.png

10wjiiu.png

10xscxs.png

52kwly.png

2572lhh.png

reqs for trim

2ag70ad.png

~~~legoman187~~~

• Like 3

nee0cg.png

Clicky siggy for blog

Thanks Pendonub for fancy new sig

Thieving guide[WIP]

Loyal player since May 2005 and member since November 2005 and Tifer for many years

~~~legoman187~~~

didnt mine any rocks post ~lvl 657pFmf.png

best drops (reasonably accurate/up to date): 1x Elysian Sigil (LS), 1x Arcane Sigil (cs), 4x Armadyl Hilt (solo at 100m, 100m, 50m, and 5m), 2x Saradomin Hilt (solo at 25m), 5x Draconic Visage (34m,1.2m,1.2m) and various cs/ls/ffa Nex splits.
Drygore Drops: 7 Longswords, 3 Maces, 3 Rapiers, 3 Off-hand Rapiers,  5 Off-hand Maces, 3 Off-hand Longswords

ROTS Shields: 12  Seismics: 16

Ascension Crossbows: 6  Spider Legs: 10

Countless Armadyl armour pieces, Saradomin amulets, Dragon Hatchets, and Fremenik Rings.
Range~Herblore~Construction~Constitution~Defence~Farming~Magic~Attack~Prayer~Strength~Summoning~Slayer~Mining~Dungeoneering~Firemaking~Agility~Magic Mastery~Summoning Mastery~Cooking~Smithing~Fletching~Thieving~Hunter~Woodcutting~Fishing~Runecrafting

Grats!

Almost always friends and clan mates. Sometimes we get a bomb tank from the forums though because there's not many bomb tanks in my clan.

I can talk to people I usually go with, but unless you have decent gear (dual virt and virtus set) it's not too likely, but hey, it's worth a shot! Give me a pm in game:

Wa Ve

If it's for the comp requirement I'd be willing to help for sure if my team is. If it's just to learn I'd be willing to help, assuming you have gear :d

swansowrw.png

Perfect_Wave.png

So this weekend was pretty productive...

5UEGuuk.png

Worked out it was faster overall, and actually worth the money to buy bonds for divination. ~40 hours saved at the cost of 200m, 5m/hour isn't an issue. :thumbup:

• Like 1

yqe0mrU.jpg

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

screenqoq.png

I guess I'm really lucky with wands now? 

I knew it! Fashionscape=more drops.

I like how you censored one of your defensive abilities ;)

Tranquil.png

[2:21:46 PM] Baldvin | Leik: these comp reqs are so bad

[2:22:36 PM] Arceus Dark: Time to get...req'd?

So this weekend was pretty productive...

5UEGuuk.png

Worked out it was faster overall, and actually worth the money to buy bonds for divination. ~40 hours saved at the cost of 200m, 5m/hour isn't an issue. :thumbup:

Yeah but now you actually have to do ROTS for 40 hours which is kinda ehhhh.  Doable between green bomb and teamsplit week tho I guess.

best drops (reasonably accurate/up to date): 1x Elysian Sigil (LS), 1x Arcane Sigil (cs), 4x Armadyl Hilt (solo at 100m, 100m, 50m, and 5m), 2x Saradomin Hilt (solo at 25m), 5x Draconic Visage (34m,1.2m,1.2m) and various cs/ls/ffa Nex splits.
Drygore Drops: 7 Longswords, 3 Maces, 3 Rapiers, 3 Off-hand Rapiers,  5 Off-hand Maces, 3 Off-hand Longswords

ROTS Shields: 12  Seismics: 16

Ascension Crossbows: 6  Spider Legs: 10

Countless Armadyl armour pieces, Saradomin amulets, Dragon Hatchets, and Fremenik Rings.
Range~Herblore~Construction~Constitution~Defence~Farming~Magic~Attack~Prayer~Strength~Summoning~Slayer~Mining~Dungeoneering~Firemaking~Agility~Magic Mastery~Summoning Mastery~Cooking~Smithing~Fletching~Thieving~Hunter~Woodcutting~Fishing~Runecrafting

BieUh27CYAAd8_O.png

I got bored, new RSN for a month.

• Like 4

yqe0mrU.jpg

[hide=Lewtations]

Grats!

I can talk to people I usually go with, but unless you have decent gear (dual virt and virtus set) it's not too likely, but hey, it's worth a shot! Give me a pm in game:

Wa Ve

If it's for the comp requirement I'd be willing to help for sure if my team is. If it's just to learn I'd be willing to help, assuming you have gear :D

Would that be open to people who aren't pros, have good gear, but otherwise don't have the ability to summon a team whenever? I have pernix and ascensions as well as virtus :p

Runescape player since 2005
Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

It makes me wondering if the Visages also have a similar formula to it as effigies have to combat.

I mean, have fun trying to get one from metal dragons, but higher ones drop visages more often...

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

Account Help

It makes me wondering if the Visages also have a similar formula to it as effigies have to combat.

I mean, have fun trying to get one from metal dragons, but higher ones drop visages more often...

Visage rate seems much steeper since I can kill 1000s of metals without one but I can get b2b visages off of qbd

mck.pngMck.png

Noobs: We pay we say

JaGeX: How much will you pay?

Visage rate seems much steeper since I can kill 1000s of metals without one but I can get b2b visages off of qbd

Yeah but I was wondering if it was at a formula based rate akin to effigies. Just other variables perhaps besides combat?

Account Help