Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

lolnex2k14

aTcgk.png

best drops (reasonably accurate/up to date): 1x Elysian Sigil (LS), 1x Arcane Sigil (cs), 4x Armadyl Hilt (solo at 100m, 100m, 50m, and 5m), 2x Saradomin Hilt (solo at 25m), 5x Draconic Visage (34m,1.2m,1.2m) and various cs/ls/ffa Nex splits.
Drygore Drops: 7 Longswords, 3 Maces, 3 Rapiers, 3 Off-hand Rapiers,  5 Off-hand Maces, 3 Off-hand Longswords

ROTS Shields: 12  Seismics: 16

Ascension Crossbows: 6  Spider Legs: 10

Countless Armadyl armour pieces, Saradomin amulets, Dragon Hatchets, and Fremenik Rings.
Range~Herblore~Construction~Constitution~Defence~Farming~Magic~Attack~Prayer~Strength~Summoning~Slayer~Mining~Dungeoneering~Firemaking~Agility~Magic Mastery~Summoning Mastery~Cooking~Smithing~Fletching~Thieving~Hunter~Woodcutting~Fishing~Runecrafting

Lol those are just ridiculous.  They're not supposed to grow that large, are they, much less in the middle of buildings..

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

Probably too late, but Construction chisels from God statues give another 1% XP bonus :P

Grats, you saved some of the best skills for your last three!

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

> best

> divination

Tell me Gwyn, are you high

EDIT: Also

aUp8Z.png

Droptab so far. Approx 460m.

• Like 1

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid

Sarcasm doesn't carry well over the interwebz

E: Did an hour of instanced BGWD yesterday, got gloves, tassets and a helmet, as well as some angry PMs from friends about my luck.

Did an hour of ZGWD next, got ward and gloves b2b, as well as more PMs from friends about how I deserved those :P

Said friends went to sleep, and I did an hour of SGWD, so just to update them ...

aUwVr.png

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

[bleep] you  :angry:

unspam

1332682ccd.png

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

e5d73c6ca0.png

19509_s.gif

“I had a feeling we weren’t coming back from this fight when it began.”

“Do you have any regrets?”

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

What is that halo thing?

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]

Zamorak halo from Castle wars.

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

f553b1341f2066d372bf637b124dfdb5.png

First lucky item in heavens knows how many spins.   Keeping it because 2.2 million is lol.

edit:

14dd7a71f0223e102be509cd2b85c8fe.png

Lol.   Probably will cash out this time.

Eejits.png

"Football is a simple game made complicated by people who should know better."