Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

DD2FkCR.png

BuAcROLCcAATrJG.png

BuAc6ovIQAABbvD.png

~60 kills for the last part. Holy crap that took too long.

• Like 5

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

DD2FkCR.png

BuAcROLCcAATrJG.png

BuAc6ovIQAABbvD.png

~60 kills for the last part. Holy crap that took too long.

810M...I should have killed that guy. I might just try to kill him a few times this afternoon.

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

Put this on the Araxxor thread, may aswell put it here too.

6:41 Araxxor Kill with commentary featuring one of my parents nagging me about not noticing the post arriving at the worst time ever.

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

clueloot60items_zps75f091ca.png

60/353 Items now. If you saw my last post and notice the difference in the numbers...I miscounted.  I have since made a spread sheet to keep track of my items as well and that's how I realised my mistake. Oppsie!

i thought buying all the rewards was enough of a pain! gonna fill chest when you complete it or sell? going for 3a too or just reg?

baileydafrog.png

60/353 Items now. If you saw my last post and notice the difference in the numbers...I miscounted.  I have since made a spread sheet to keep track of my items as well and that's how I realised my mistake. Oppsie!

i thought buying all the rewards was enough of a pain! gonna fill chest when you complete it or sell? going for 3a too or just reg?

Its without 3a, I honestly don't want to be that insane! I'm planning to sell it all once I have completed it, and see how much I get in the end.

DdzSE8e.png

Gotta Catch 'Em All!

Blog

aCglO.png

Not as much as it could have been, but I'm happy enough. :D

• Like 2

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid

I now your pain, I am trying to get just the hard clue loots, i have about 40 left to go(including the 3a bits)...it is painful

~~~legoman187~~~

nee0cg.png

Clicky siggy for blog

Thanks Pendonub for fancy new sig

Thieving guide[WIP]

Loyal player since May 2005 and member since November 2005 and Tifer for many years

~~~legoman187~~~

I now your pain, I am trying to get just the hard clue loots, i have about 40 left to go(including the 3a bits)...it is painful

~~~legoman187~~~

Oh man :/ Good luck! I'm sure you can get them all :)

DdzSE8e.png

Gotta Catch 'Em All!

Blog

tumblr_n9r3c3M4I91s51mhto1_500.png

tumblr_n9r3c3M4I91s51mhto3_500.png

By far my most intense kill. Araxxor started at 150% enrage, but by the 3rd phase he was at [bleep]ing 175% enrage. I ran out of food when Araxxi was at like 20k hp, and barely killed her at ~1k hp.

Worth it though. :D

• Like 2

7rwjf.png
Leik.png

175% enrage? You sure? Last I heard the cap still was 150%....

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

175% enrage? You sure? Last I heard the cap still was 150%....

I assume that's just the base enrage, when you start the fight, but you can enrage him even more throughout the fight.

7rwjf.png
Leik.png

It's been years since I have posted in here...but I feel like I am ready to start playing again.

[hide=Back to it]2d28u8o.png

[/hide]

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

tumblr_n9skjn5W3g1s51mhto1_1280.png

aEuS8.png

HOLY [bleep]ING SHIT, I'M SO HAPPY. I'VE HAD THAT OFFER IN SINCE APRIL SDKJFGSHJDFGSLHKJDFG

I know it's only like 150m above max atm, if that. But I don't even care, I'm [bleep]ing ecstatic.

• Like 4

7rwjf.png
Leik.png

Should've gotten the green one to be honest!

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

tumblr_n9skjn5W3g1s51mhto1_1280.png

Melee protect... smh

19509_s.gif

“I had a feeling we weren’t coming back from this fight when it began.”

“Do you have any regrets?”

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”