Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

Scored these guys after trying to get them for so long.

... yelled "HOLY [bleep]" so loudly that the neighbours peeked their heads in to check if everything was okay.

I'm so glad I got lucky during that promotion. I think I bought the feathers though. Grats! I'm using mine now at Barbarian advanced, and they're so awesome. Makes agility that much faster.

edit:

Just in time for Araxxor.

Cd1DTFk.png

ozXHe7P.png

Scored these guys after trying to get them for so long.

... yelled "HOLY [bleep]" so loudly that the neighbours peeked their heads in to check if everything was okay.

Grats!

Also, you should lock your door(s) so your neighbors can't just randomly barge into your house?????

glut.gif
2tchvHp.png

Mine (neighbours) just walk in my house as well. Can't remember the last time I locked my house even to go to work.

A lot have been having issues with the Twitch working. None of the streams I watched yesterday were using the integration. Is it broken for everyone? If not, is the quality and speed any good compared to something like OBS?

09144a99bb.png

Mine (neighbours) just walk in my house as well. Can't remember the last time I locked my house even to go to work.

A lot have been having issues with the Twitch working. None of the streams I watched yesterday were using the integration. Is it broken for everyone? If not, is the quality and speed any good compared to something like OBS?

Where do you live?

I tried the twitch integration and barely got 480p resolution output. Ran OBS at 1080P with no problems. The Runescape integration also adds client lag whereas I experience no lag with OBS. 

Low_C.png

BtvyM7IIcAEJHLV.png

1/3.

• Like 2

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

aAEkV.png

next kill

aAHbU.png

• Like 1

best drops (reasonably accurate/up to date): 1x Elysian Sigil (LS), 1x Arcane Sigil (cs), 4x Armadyl Hilt (solo at 100m, 100m, 50m, and 5m), 2x Saradomin Hilt (solo at 25m), 5x Draconic Visage (34m,1.2m,1.2m) and various cs/ls/ffa Nex splits.
Drygore Drops: 7 Longswords, 3 Maces, 3 Rapiers, 3 Off-hand Rapiers,  5 Off-hand Maces, 3 Off-hand Longswords

ROTS Shields: 12  Seismics: 16

Ascension Crossbows: 6  Spider Legs: 10

Countless Armadyl armour pieces, Saradomin amulets, Dragon Hatchets, and Fremenik Rings.
Range~Herblore~Construction~Constitution~Defence~Farming~Magic~Attack~Prayer~Strength~Summoning~Slayer~Mining~Dungeoneering~Firemaking~Agility~Magic Mastery~Summoning Mastery~Cooking~Smithing~Fletching~Thieving~Hunter~Woodcutting~Fishing~Runecrafting

Oh i see, that is you.....hmmm very well. gratz

sorry i couldn't be there for the level up. 

~~~legoman187~~~

nee0cg.png

Clicky siggy for blog

Thanks Pendonub for fancy new sig

Thieving guide[WIP]

Loyal player since May 2005 and member since November 2005 and Tifer for many years

~~~legoman187~~~