Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

[hide=Hidden]
So, I offered to trade cookies for 99 sailing...

nosailing.png

GF.

Gf sailing

pricemanipulation.png

Glad they are doing something <3:

=D> and :pray: sums up my response... Thank you Jagex

[/hide]

:( :x :cry:

sailing would be awsome!

I'm really only =D> ing and :pray: ing that Jagex wants to do something about price manipulation.

Whatever skill Jagex comes out with next, I trust they will make it great; even Sailing

Manipiulators make runescape's economy actually good. Without them, everything would be cheap as hell.

This was mentioned a few pages back was talking about the glitch in Barb Assault which allowed people to use familiars in game and steal hundreds of thousands of runes (Primarily Blood Death and Chaos) this post is mainly to say it has been around since July of 2008 because i just saw a video of someone setting up like 1 macro for like 5 accounts ended up with 36million in blood runes by abusing this glitch. I'm curious as to people failed to notice this primarily jagex. Now im not saying its their fault but it does explain why the market for blood runes has literally been flooded and none will sell.

OTMSigXD.png

This was mentioned a few pages back was talking about the glitch in Barb Assault which allowed people to use familiars in game and steal hundreds of thousands of runes (Primarily Blood Death and Chaos) this post is mainly to say it has been around since July of 2008 because i just saw a video of someone setting up like 1 macro for like 5 accounts ended up with 36million in blood runes by abusing this glitch. I'm curious as to people failed to notice this primarily jagex. Now im not saying its their fault but it does explain why the market for blood runes has literally been flooded and none will sell.

Perhaps you could post that video, then? On YouTube, you take the number at the end and paste it in the "yt" tags to embed it.

[yt](number here)[/yt]

2dgucz6.png

[hide=Hidden]

nosailing.png

GF.

Gf sailing

pricemanipulation.png

[/hide]

sailing would be awsome!

I'm really only =D> ing and :pray: ing that Jagex wants to do something about price manipulation.

Whatever skill Jagex comes out with next, I trust they will make it great; even Sailing

Manipiulators make runescape's economy actually good. Without them, everything would be cheap as hell.

Of course it's good, rapidly changing prices of items causing thousands of players to lose millions of gp everyday is great. Also, this does not cause an increase in an item's price, instead it lowers it. Every time an item is manipulated, it's price rockets up, and then crashes down to below what its average once was.

80aa0daff6.png

Nate's Big Blog

4,000th to 99 crafting, 33,340th to 99 defence, 3,867th to 99 farming, 55,293rd to 99 hitpoints

[hide=Hidden]

nosailing.png

GF.

Gf sailing

pricemanipulation.png

[/hide]

sailing would be awsome!

Of course it's good, rapidly changing prices of items causing thousands of players to lose millions of gp everyday is great. Also, this does not cause an increase in an item's price, instead it lowers it. Every time an item is manipulated, it's price rockets up, and then crashes down to below what its average once was.

Yeah, and it's so nice to go try to buy something for God Wars and discover that some merchant clan bought it up, making it unbuyable. :wall:

td2sig.jpg

081230233833.png

EXTREMLY PROUD OF THIS LOL

Off, is the general direction I wish you would [bleep].

http://i1155.photobucket.com/albums/p549/hihi244442/TLoUGIF.gif

[hide=My perception of the Admins in Assistclan:]

000fjq.jpg[/hide]

[hide=Drops]

Slayer: Lots of Dragon Boots, 16 Whips, 24 Dark Bows, 7 Staves of Light, OVER 9000 Charms

GWD:

Bandos: Lost count

Zamorak: ^^^^^

Saradomin: ^^^^^^^^^^^

Armadyl: None[/hide]

[hide=Hidden]

nosailing.png

GF.

Gf sailing

pricemanipulation.png

[/hide]

sailing would be awsome!

Cheap as hell?... what's the problem

bike.png

Suggest a poll for Tip.it - Here!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kkTkvcgO ... re=related i couldn't post the vid on forums but all the vidoes from the user seem to be runescape glitch videos, This video dated February 28th 2008 shows them doing the blood rune glitch. clearly this has been an extremely well kept secret up until now that is.

OTMSigXD.png

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kkTkvcgODKw&feature=related i couldn't post the vid on forums but all the vidoes from the user seem to be runescape glitch videos, This video dated February 28th 2008 shows them doing the blood rune glitch. clearly this has been an extremely well kept secret up until now that is.

That's not the glitch that got them out recently. But yes, I just found out one of my friends knows someone that not only did the glitch, but actually CREATED it and found it himself. However, he never really used it for money making purposes, he did it on a random account just to show he could do it (otherwise he'd have been banned for a TON). It's been around since about mid-2008 though, you are right. The reason they never got caught was the fact that the method was never leaked until late February 2009 on some forums. Many people leeched the method and started using it, and it got patched in no time.

The major glitches these days are complicated and well-kept secrets until they are patched it seems. Glitchers got smarter for sure.

Oh and that "600k exp an hour with prayer, 1m with dag bones"... have you SEEN how fast Zarfot trains prayer? He uses mousekeys for almost the whole inventory... The video lags though because he's using HD runescape.

[yt]yR4zm7Cu4lA[/yt]

That is NOT sped up at all, and yes that is how fast Zarfot trained prayer. He pretty much mastered mousekeys.

Started free trade with 1.5m cash. 2 weeks later, have hit max cash 2x.

PvP drops: 359 Brawling Gloves, 11 Vesta's Longswords, 41+ Zaros/Ancient Statues

9 Dragon Full Helms, 3 Dragonfire Shields on the old PvP loot system

Brawler guide is being finished!

[hide=]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kkTkvcgODKw&feature=related i couldn't post the vid on forums but all the vidoes from the user seem to be runescape glitch videos, This video dated February 28th 2008 shows them doing the blood rune glitch. clearly this has been an extremely well kept secret up until now that is.

That's not the glitch that got them out recently. But yes, I just found out one of my friends knows someone that not only did the glitch, but actually CREATED it and found it himself. However, he never really used it for money making purposes, he did it on a random account just to show he could do it (otherwise he'd have been banned for a TON). It's been around since about mid-2008 though, you are right. The reason they never got caught was the fact that the method was never leaked until late February 2009 on some forums. Many people leeched the method and started using it, and it got patched in no time.

The major glitches these days are complicated and well-kept secrets until they are patched it seems. Glitchers got smarter for sure.

Oh and that "600k exp an hour with prayer, 1m with dag bones"... have you SEEN how fast Zarfot trains prayer? He uses mousekeys for almost the whole inventory... The video lags though because he's using HD runescape.

[yt]yR4zm7Cu4lA[/yt]

That is NOT sped up at all, and yes that is how fast Zarfot trained prayer. He pretty much mastered mousekeys.

[/hide]

I have to admit. That is some epic mousekey skills.

[hide=]

[yt]yR4zm7Cu4lA[/yt]

[/hide]

I have to admit. That is some epic mousekey skills.

Oh god, that must have taken some insanity to achieved such a mousekeys power level.

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

<3:

java2009031008461564.jpg

DeviledEgg24.png

Drops: 1x Draconic Visage, 56x Abyssal Whip, 5x Demon Head, D Drops: 37, Barrows Drops: 43, DK Drops: 29

GWD drops: 14,000x Bars, 1x Armadyl Hilt, 2x Armadyl Skirt, 4x Sara Sword, 1x Saradomin Hilt, 8x Bandos Hilt, 8x Bandos Platebody, 9x Bandos Tassets, 4x Bandos Boots, 43x Godsword Shard, 82x Dragon Boots

Dry streak records: Saradomin 412 kills Bandos 988 kills Spirit Mages 633 kills - Slayer Sucks

Just realized I don't think I ever posted this.

168brawlers.png

It's up to at least 171.... can't remember if I got #171 or #172 last night.

Started free trade with 1.5m cash. 2 weeks later, have hit max cash 2x.

PvP drops: 359 Brawling Gloves, 11 Vesta's Longswords, 41+ Zaros/Ancient Statues

9 Dragon Full Helms, 3 Dragonfire Shields on the old PvP loot system

Brawler guide is being finished!

nosailing.png

GF.

I just had to bring this back up from page 16 :D

GF indeed!

"There are only two strategies in war. Move forward or change. The victor is the first to realise that when he cannot move forward he must change."

~ Mod Mark H ~

100000players-2.jpg

nosailing.png

GF.

Gf sailing

pricemanipulation.png

sailing would be awsome!

Rsw44, you have ANY possible solutions that jagex could introduce to "fix" the economy? There's no real way for them to fix manipulation.

RIP Michaelangelopolous

nosailing.png

GF.

Gf sailing

pricemanipulation.png

sailing would be awsome!

Rsw44, you have ANY possible solutions that jagex could introduce to "fix" the economy? There's no real way for them to fix manipulation.

the only thing i could see them doing is changing prices based on what they see in the economy, instead of the GE doing it automatically, and adding items if one is bought out.

or just removing the price limits outright *prays* if there was no +/- 5% bull[cabbage] then there would be no manipulation.

there would be some, but not much.

but they would be allowing some RWT. and what they need to do to stop those CC fraud crap is not accept IP's from china or any of the asian countries, or something of that stuff.

but since i dont see that happening anytime soon, they're going to just keep the GE the way it is and probably impliment stronger buying/selling restrictions on items.