Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

LOL@Musky44 I just now got to see the video. You lost to someone who was drunk. =D>

baconatorab6.gif

Being drunk doesn't affect your hits.

but it effects your reactions.

Total, i had 2 friends/people i know banned for that BA bug this time around, apparently one of them made around 50m from it, the other around 5m, they brought it on themselves, both 2k+ total, 130+ cmb's, one of them even had 10k cw tickets, what a waste :wall:

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

99hpOutfit.jpg

99 HP outfit, any ideas how I could make it better? ::'

Go in HD, and it'll be better.

Thats true, I've been on HD so long that now when I go on regular It insults my eyes.

HD is nasty, but I suggest white flowers.

Unspamification:

090308163408.png

14 to go... Ora!

Creator288.png2763.gif

LOL@Musky44 I just now got to see the video. You lost to someone who was drunk. =D>

baconatorab6.gif

Being drunk doesn't affect your hits.

no wai! musky was loosing so he ran and lost 0 gp! speaking of honor didnt you hack your own friend and mute him? such a nice person :D

a_final_name.png

:wall:

1zmi6hx.png

woohoo ive got the hardest skill in runescape maxed! i r l33t now? ::'

well thats obviously not the hardest skill by far, im surprised agility wasnt in there btw (i voted for slayer btw, its harder than rc since zmi imo)

Lord_Beloved.png

Just some recent levels

My most recent level

Working on 85 and maybe 90+

80Mining.jpg

Then

this is a little old

90fishingcongratzscreen.jpg

xSoulgazer

Elysian Sigil ---- 11/24/10 ---- 550M

1zmi6hx.png

well thats obviously not the hardest skill by far, im surprised agility wasnt in there btw (i voted for slayer btw, its harder than rc since zmi imo)

600k xp/h soooo hard 1m+/h with dag bones (im counting tortoise/yak and house tabs and everything on that according to calibanio/zarfot)

a_final_name.png

1zmi6hx.png

600k xp/h soooo hard 1m+/h with dag bones (im counting tortoise/yak and house tabs and everything on that according to calibanio/zarfot)

Does it count getting the money for the leveling though, i bet thats why it got so high.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

1zmi6hx.png

Does it count getting the money for the leveling though, i bet thats why it got so high.

well lets assume there are many ways to get 500k/h and say u dont have yak so 500k/h costing 4m so 1m xp cost 8m meaning takes 16 hours and using bones is 2 hours so 18 for 1m xp, still over 50k an huor, but if if i played and made half the money in 1 8 hour day and ge merched that day i could make the other 4m in a day ge merching, basicly it still is in the 6 didgets if u have any idea how to make money

a_final_name.png

[hide=Failure]

1zmi6hx.png

[/hide]

Any skill that you can buy IS NOT HARD it just takes time slayer is the hardest skill because you cant buy it case and point

OTMSigXD.png

[hide=Failure]

1zmi6hx.png

[/hide]

Any skill that you can buy IS NOT HARD it just takes time slayer is the hardest skill because you cant buy it case and point

all skils can be bought in a way, evne slayer if you decide to use cannon and piety, not bought but way sped up. even spending time buying and using lots of familiar scrolls to speed things up if you have steel or iron titan which most people who wanted to power slay prolly would have

a_final_name.png

[hide=Failure]

1zmi6hx.png

[/hide]

all skils can be bought in a way, evne slayer if you decide to use cannon and piety, not bought but way sped up. even spending time buying and using lots of familiar scrolls to speed things up if you have steel or iron titan which most people who wanted to power slay prolly would have

Trust me that Piety Cannon and Steel Titan combined doesnt speed it up much at all lol.

2376/2376 total achieved - May 2009

Retired Dec 2009