Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

WGS :cry: :cry: :cry: One day i'll do that...

For now i'm gonna try to find the people who do all those pics and see if one of them can take a screeny like that in good resolution for a bg for me.

EDIT: What on earth is SSBB??

:shock: :ohnoes:

Super Smash Brothers Brawl (A game for the Wii)

Edit: bronze beat me to it

Timmay.png

53odhd.jpg

fm4bvn.jpg

what is wrong with this image?

You're about to get gang-banged by bandos' followers?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Anyways, i was gonna say the obvious, the amount of xp qc says is left is different from the actual xp you have.

Guys, you're missing the point completely. Qc actually says he needs less xp than he does. That's because he just got a hp level, and the qc text is from before he got the level.

2dvjurb.png

fm4bvn.jpg

Anyways, i was gonna say the obvious, the amount of xp qc says is left is different from the actual xp you have.

Guys, you're missing the point completely. Qc actually says he needs less xp than he does. That's because he just got a hp level, and the qc text is from before he got the level.

EXACTLY! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Xzxpvp7xzx.png

xzxpvp7xzx.png

xzxpvp7xzx.png

2nd troll to 840+ post count.

[hide=]

fm4bvn.jpg

[/hide]

OHH! i feel stupid now.

and to the SSBB...well i guess all i can say is OH! lolz. but thnx, now i know...i dont have a wii thgh, soz.

Dpattle.png[hide=]

You think you got it bad?

My school blocks Neopets.Those dirty bastards try to keep me from feeding my Ixi. Ha!

[/hide]

Important Slayer Drops: masks-8, leafbladed sword, gmaul-3

Important treasure trail rewards: zammy page 1(3), rune kite g, zammy crozier, sara mitre, sara dhide, rune helm h1, guth page 4(2), zammy full helm, guth legs(3), sara chaps, guth page 3, zammy legs(2), and sara full helm, zammy pl8, zammy page 2, rune cane, sara page, sara crozier, zammy crozier, guth coif

It is treated as item scamming on RSOF and is not allowed there so yes it is Item scamming. As for the runescape communication thing I said it would solve some of it. I'm sure Jagex has censors smart enough to realise who is in a clan and buying out items and who is just trying to make a buck by solo merchanting.

I'm 100% sure they can reduce it greatly. They have ways I'm sure of that and I won't doubt their ability to fix a huge problem in the game was most clans scam other players into buying items at above mid when the leaders bought at mid or lower and the leaders sell early to the people trying to buy the item out still then the none clan leaders get stuck with useless junk and lose millions. That is scamming as defined by the rules.

You obviously have no idea about some channels then, Rsw44. Didn't realise you were so fast to accuse everyone of item scamming.

It's not item scamming, simple as that. Manipulating via the RSOF is an offense, as you're not actually planning on buying/selling "X" item there, just trying to change the prices. In-game, however is different. The Grand Exchange is a flawed system, there's no way to cancel out manipulation in my view.

I will admit that in-game cc's like Chessy's and Robbie's or CmRobins do prebuy and predump, just because some people are stupid enough not to notice that they're being used. However, other channels that work on trust aren't like that. Items are set between everyone, and suggestions for the next item is taken on by all members. That's how it is in all private channels. They work on trust, not about maximising your profits at others losses.

Shame on you. :roll:

RIP Michaelangelopolous

It is treated as item scamming on RSOF and is not allowed there so yes it is Item scamming. As for the runescape communication thing I said it would solve some of it. I'm sure Jagex has censors smart enough to realise who is in a clan and buying out items and who is just trying to make a buck by solo merchanting.

I'm 100% sure they can reduce it greatly. They have ways I'm sure of that and I won't doubt their ability to fix a huge problem in the game was most clans scam other players into buying items at above mid when the leaders bought at mid or lower and the leaders sell early to the people trying to buy the item out still then the none clan leaders get stuck with useless junk and lose millions. That is scamming as defined by the rules.

You obviously have no idea about some channels then, Rsw44. Didn't realise you were so fast to accuse everyone of item scamming.

It's not item scamming, simple as that. Manipulating via the RSOF is an offense, as you're not actually planning on buying/selling "X" item there, just trying to change the prices. In-game, however is different. The Grand Exchange is a flawed system, there's no way to cancel out manipulation in my view.

I will admit that in-game cc's like Chessy's and Robbie's or CmRobins do prebuy and predump, just because some people are stupid enough not to notice that they're being used. However, other channels that work on trust aren't like that. Items are set between everyone, and suggestions for the next item is taken on by all members. That's how it is in all private channels. They work on trust, not about maximising your profits at others losses.

Dubs, stickin' it to the man since 09'!

...but they would be allowing some RWT. and what they need to do to stop those CC fraud crap is not accept IP's from china or any of the asian countries, or something of that stuff.

I'm not sure if I read this wrong, and if I am I apologise, but what the hell!?

By this logic (if it can even be classed as that), JaGeX should not accept IP's from America, Europe, etc. because RWT isn't just in 'china or any of the asian countries, or something of that stuff', it is everywhere. Banning the whole of Asia from playing an online game is plain discrimination.

Of course, there may be a lot of real world trading going on in China, but how does that justify banning the entire continent from playing? I'm sure that even on this forum there are people from Asia that play.

You just made me :wall:.

TifSig.jpg

Shame on me? I am not the one who buys out items and rips players out of money daily so shame on you :shame:. It is item scamming though it is hurting the other players that try to buy and sell those items that are not manipulating it. If that isn't item scamming then taking someone's item via luring isn't either. Either way people are going to lose money unfairly due to some deceitful players. When you guys merchant GWD items and dump them you make them drop below the original value making the splits or drops worth less.

Also ya I do have no idea about price manipulating clans work because I am strongly against them all and I report any threads on rsof that suggest doing it. But I have browsed forums and ingame chats enough top notice that it is mainly the ranked people who actually make a profit and those who follow them usually lose something.

I view it as against the rules and will continue viewing that way you won't agree because that is how you make money and if someone flamed me for rcing natures or gwding for money I'd disagree with them too. But your way is in vein of the other players of runescape who are trying to buy and sell those items and they can't because you are ruining the market.

I never accussed everyone of item scamming I accussed everyone who manipulates the market of doing so which is hardly anyone.

I don't plan on continuing to argue with you as that is that way you make money and you enjoy it even if it is wrong. It is also just spamming the picture sticky and this could be debated elsewhere. I feel it's wrong and I know Jagex will try to fix it but I know they won't totally kill it because thats impossible unless they take out trading entirely.

EDIT: As you said the GE is a flawed system and abusing a flaw is against the rules so...

Click for My Blog

Runescapew44.png

b3e1cfada6.png

670th to 99 Smithing July 21st, 07 |743rd to 99 Mining November 29th, 07 | 649th to 99 Runecrafting May 18th, 08 | 29,050th to 99 Defence October 20th, 08 | 20,700th to 99 Magic November 8, 08 | 47,938th to 99 Attack December 19, 08 | 37,829th to 99 Hitpoints December 24, 08 | 68,604th to 99 Strength February 4, 09 | 27,983rd to 99 Range February 9, 09 | 9,725th to 99 Prayer June 8, 09 | 6,620th to 99 Slayer December, 12 09 | 4,075th to 99 Summoning December, 28 09 | 3,551th to 99 Herblore February 24, 10 | 3,192th to 99 Dungeoneering November 11, 10 | 146,600th to 99 Cooking December 29th, 10 | 11,333rd to 99 Construction June 7th, 11 | 16,648th to 99 Farming August 1st, 11 | 19,993th to 99 Crafting August 2nd, 11 | 89,739th to 99 Woodcutting Janurary 1st, 12 | 55,424th to 99 Fishing May 9th, 12| 60,648th to 99 Firemaking May 12th, 12 | 16666th to 99 Agility May 17th, 2012 | 24476th to 99 Hunter June 1st, 2012 | 57,881st to 99 Fletching June 1st, 2012 | All 99s June 1st, 2012 | 3183th to 120 Dungeoneering July 24th, 2012 | 2341st to 2496 Total level July 24th, 2012 | Completionist Cape July 24th, 2012

...but they would be allowing some RWT. and what they need to do to stop those CC fraud crap is not accept IP's from china or any of the asian countries, or something of that stuff.

By this logic (if it can even be classed as that), JaGeX should not accept IP's from America, Europe, etc. because RWT isn't just in 'china or any of the asian countries, or something of that stuff', it is everywhere. Banning the whole of Asia from playing an online game is plain discrimination.

Of course, there may be a lot of real world trading going on in China, but how does that justify banning the entire continent from playing? I'm sure that even on this forum there are people from Asia that play.

Your poor head.... :cry:

*Searching through photobucket for unspam*

99Hp.png :twss:

I love Temple Trekking. <3:

Link to Forum Games signature.

[hide=TIFer Quotes]

This lack of discussion value..disturbs me.
English is the only language on this forum.

If you use another language, you need to include a traduction

bgok5jn dsgtalg

Oh wow, I hate everything -.-

Death kinda scares me.

your obsession with phallic objects shows quite clearly in your artworks.

Ffs, someone put this in their sig.

[/hide]

im sorry that you feel that way, but from my understanding, alot of the gold trading sweatshops reside in china, korea, & vietnam.

i guess my previous statement was too broad, but maybe they should only allow 2 or 3 players from the same IP on at the same time. that would solve people farming gold in one building and make it un-profitible for them to get different connections or something.

also there's the sites like [Caution: Jagex Rule Violation] or [bleep]ex that have tons of botters that buy and sell gold for RL money that need to be shut down.

your user name under it just made me lose the game im sorry but the game says i must tell people i have lost its person above's me fault :(

Hey, Musky wasn't the reason I lost for once...

Anyways, how did Sparky's name make you lose the game. :ohnoes:

Link to Forum Games signature.

[hide=TIFer Quotes]

This lack of discussion value..disturbs me.
English is the only language on this forum.

If you use another language, you need to include a traduction

bgok5jn dsgtalg

Oh wow, I hate everything -.-

Death kinda scares me.

your obsession with phallic objects shows quite clearly in your artworks.

Ffs, someone put this in their sig.

[/hide]

I agree with what master smither has said above, every bit of it, i have exactly the same views, but theres no point aerguing it with carl as its how he makes his money, i wouldn't call PVP gambling cheatign as its how i make my money, its the same thing. Its nothing personal its just how we work as human's, we dont like admitting we are in the wrong.

*finds a random pic to unspam*...

Me and tony love to beat up dagg's...

[hide=]090306001250.png[/hide]

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

99attackn.png

Finally got it! ::'<3:

^ I'll race you to 99 ::'

I won, I think. :D

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid

your user name under it just made me lose the game im sorry but the game says i must tell people i have lost its person above's me fault :(

Hey, Musky wasn't the reason I lost for once...

Anyways, how did Sparky's name make you lose the game. :ohnoes:

sparkey hacked forums and posted before me it was your name that made me lose sparkey just snuck in to make it look weird and that i failed

OTMSigXD.png