Woodcutting Eggs~Theorys

hbk_hossack

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is usually like 5 threads on this on the RSOF...yeh...Zammy Sara Guthix...My main has Zammy (wanted sara #-o )

Btw...can u only get one of them??

98% Of teenagers surround their minds with rap music, if you're part of the 2% that stayed with rock, put this in your signature, ROCK IS BETTER!

Ranker11 told me too :P

They may never have any purpose but have some meaning. You may be right in saying that they may represent the three RuneScape Gods but i dont believe they will have a use. They may be useless but just symbolic.

I dont believe that jagex will ever make a use for them but in the meantime just sit and wait to see if they do

Sn'C Events Team Member

2v2bjuq.jpg

pixel-sig-1.gif

942nd to 99 hunter 2/8/07|26,042nd to reach 99 fletching 27/10/07|Quest Cape Achieved 22/1/08|50,000th to 99 Cooking 29/10/08

Dagannoth King Drops: 7 Zerkers 2 Axes 3 Warriors | Armadyl: 1 hilt first ever trip and kill | Barrows: 2 Dharok Legs 1 Ahrim Skirt 1 Torag Helm 1 Guthan Spear

My theory was that they are Easter Eggs and when a future Easter comes around the Easter Bunny asks if you had collected all 3 eggs. If you have and if you give them to him he will reward you with an untradable, previous Easter event reward (Rubber Chicken, Bunny Ears, Easter Ring). There would also be a regular Easter event too.

Alak_Goury.png

I'm not playing right now, but I'll be back

The best song in RuneScape.

My theory was that they are Easter Eggs and when a future Easter comes around the Easter Bunny asks if you had collected all 3 eggs. If you have and if you give them to him he will reward you with an untradable, previous Easter event reward (Rubber Chicken, Bunny Ears, Easter Ring). There would also be a regular Easter event too.

Oh that would be awesome, because I forgot to log in during the Easter ring event and now feel like an idiot #-o

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

they have been around since june 2005, so no, they would not be even cloce to rare, also jagex has no interest in putting in more untradeables, rather, they want to get rid of them.

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

I myself think that the eggs will hatch into either a bird (pet or reusable range weapon) or dragon (not sure how it would be incorporated into the game). Personally I would like to have a pet bird that could sit on my shoulder, but until Jagex comes up with a use for these eggs I'll just have to hang on and see.

Aulderic.png

I've killed over 20,000 dust devils while training to 99 attack and have still not gotten a dragon chain.

I say theyll always be untradable junk items without a purpose.

POG3.jpg

Pretty much what Dragon said.

Thread terminated.

I guess that means I'm the thread Terminator?

No Tip.Iters were harmed in the making of this post.

maybe one day the nests will have a use. But for now you can collect them if you wish hoping that they become rares and are woth a lot of money!

Doubt it will ever happen though!

Alex_Ewan 1.png

Goals achieved: lvl 99 Cooking, Fishing and Fletching.

Surrey CC and Liverpool FC fan for life!

I am pretty sure a J-mod once said they MIGHT be useful sometime in the future.

Nothing happened yet, so I'd think it would be cool if you'd have a bird following you. :o A pet-bird. Heh.

296kver.png

Credits to Skully Sc for the signature.24picns.png

Well seeing as there a picture of a dog on the KB, and theres eggs, my theory is that Jagex will release [developmentally delayed]ed god dogs which are born from eggs...

No but really they will probably be new pets or something..

Chevroi - Formerly Japlin69

My Old Blog

Maybe we'll have god omelletes (sp?) :-k

That would be cool, maybe something like:

3 red eggs = Zammy Omlette (raises melee combat stats, lowers skill stats)

3 Blue Eggs = Sara Omlette (raises certain skill stats, lowers melee combat)

3 Green Eggs = Guthix Omlette (raises certain skill stats, lowers other skill stats, raises mage and prayer and defence, lowers attack and strength)

All heal 15-20 HP.

Pasty.png

What if they're really dragons hidden in the eggs :shock: ...waiting to be hatched...and then you can ride them! I would like that lol

But, who really knows lol

~Ddaanniiellh

overall-1.png: 1437 combat.png: 173
Lowest Combat to 1,000 Total in F2P (23 Combat)
2r8i4.png
Check me out on YouTube!

like earlier said, they will hatch in birds/dragons/[enter thing here]

and maybe we would be able to use em with the falconry? it's like a free falcon, so you don't have to pay 500 gp each time...(yes i know the idea is lame :lol: )

allcp5.gif

Feel free to Hyt me :)

obviously we must wear the penguin suit and sit on them for 7 days and 32 minutes, while humming the Bethoven (sp?). Then, 5 seconds from 32 minutes from the when, we must bring to our eggs a vast assortment of colored sweaters. but lo, no two sweaters will have similair colors or patterns, for we must be hasty and clever in our knitting. Then, we shall take the young chickling to the Draynor pigs, for they are wise in naming babies. We shall name our chicks and raise them, and use them to find our prey. Then we have found the ground hopper, we will say "Fly Ferdinand, and fetch mah dinner!" and they shall go and catch the groundhopper. As of the ninth birthday we must bring them an assortment of colored socks, with no two alike in color or patern, and we must be hasty and clever in our knitting. Our chicks will become hawks, and we shall fly to the place of apples and artichokes. We shall talk to the blue and white man and say "I have raised the bird well" and then we shall turn to the green man and say "i have raised your bird in both hunger and fat, kindness and beatings" and we shall turn to the man and say " I have beaten your bird but not cleaned him nor fed him".

sonerohi.gifimage,p0wn,orange,lblue.png

^ erm, yea ok

Most people only have a couple of these, with few having more than 50 eggs in total. I doubt if the eggs will ever be used as an ingredient in either cooking, or herby as the eggs are far too rare.

It has taken me 3 years to get 50 eggs, and most of those have been through MTK. I would suggest these eggs would be used to raise birds, they are birds eggs after all arenÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t they!

The question is though, what skill set would this fall under?

Maybe hunter, through catch and release of your birds.

Perhaps construction, build bird cage, nurture your pet. Build a menagerie where you can put all 50 birdies.

Slayer? Raise your birds, then slaughter em for enormous amounts of slayer exp!

Farming, raise birds that protect a plot permanently from insects?

Fishing? Kingfisher type birds help you get fishies?

Thieving? Raise magpies who steal goodies :)

All the above would mean that Jagex would not need to make the eggs tradeable which is a good thing. If made tradeable, this would see them become a very expensive item imo as there simply are not many around, and they drop rarely.