Best Clan Chat

bryanqjm1234

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the best clan chat is Green098. Zezima`s chat could not talk. Uloveme and Samanthanz`s chat are strict. For green098, the chat has ppl like Miles15 and green098 is very frenly. There are jokes/ funny stuff going around on the chat everyday. =d

The things in bold make it the best clan chat. Rarely anything beats lightning clan chat <3:

igsig.png

I don't think there's a ''best'' channel.

I like a quiet chat, somewhere I can talk to my friends. And not some chat were 50 noobs only spam and I can't talk like I want to talk to my friends. Quiet chat, with no more then 10 people, is the best chat for me. :)

296kver.png

Credits to Skully Sc for the signature.24picns.png

Lightning is totally the best chat...the atmosphere gives me that warm fuzzy feeling :D
Yeah when I get angry I feel warm too.

I don't go into clan chats too much. I used to go into tipitchat, but I realized that it sucked, and the lightning chat sucks, and every time I go into blogscape, no one says anything. So I just stay away from clan chat.

Treasure trail items: 9

Dragon drops: 0

Yea, i dont use clan chat that much. I like to see things ingame, like public chat and game chat-things.

When i do use it i usally go to Lightning though. Ill try Blogscape next, hopefully it wont get really spammy after this thread :XD:

blogscape? what is this blogscape, i've never heard of such a chat, therefore it must not exist, so no one look for it :-w
=;

~ HYT Chat Rules (Click Here): Read before entering the chat. ~

dztf80.jpg

| Former Clan Chronicle Editor | Former Clan Improvement Member| Former TET Member |

blogscape? what is this blogscape, i've never heard of such a chat, therefore it must not exist, so no one look for it :-w

It's a chat that's meant for the Blogscape community. ;)

Blogscape.

It's like Lightning, but without spammers, elitists, and (with all due respect) trigger-happy moderators.

+1 :-X

+2 couldnt have said it better. /thread

+3

Only ever blackmark came from that chat -.-

for saying youtube...who the hell reports somebody for saying youtube!?

Doomy edit: I like sheep