Best Clan Chat

bryanqjm1234

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

blogscape? what is this blogscape, i've never heard of such a chat, therefore it must not exist, so no one look for it :-w

It's a chat that's meant for the Blogscape community. ;)

Yep.. and you dont need to have a blog to join it lol.

Blogscape FTW!

Hey Nicrune007 , Whats Your Username?

twss.jpg

99 Ranged on 2/6/07 99 Hit Points on 9/5/08 99 Defense on 26/4/08 99 Attack on 14/2/09 99 Strength on 25/2/09 99 Slayer on 13/9/09\:D/

blogscape? what is this blogscape, i've never heard of such a chat, therefore it must not exist, so no one look for it :-w

It's a chat that's meant for the Blogscape community. ;)

Yep.. and you dont need to have a blog to join it lol.

Blogscape FTW!

wow you two are quick ones :roll:

clansig7.gif

Not sure, but its not Lightning.

Lightnings too full of spammers, WBMs and mods who kick for no reason, people who suck up to "old school" tifers and pmods, dumb [wagon] stories that take up the whole chat window and lead nowhere, people with pretend nostalgia about RSC because they think it will make them look "old school". Also generally stupid conversations about things like cabbages and waffles that are spam in everything but name, whole windows full of greetings when "old schoolers" log on, but none for people who try and contribute to the chat in a positive way.

Hell I know im gonna get flamed for saying this but the truth hurts.

GF TIF.

9 November 2006 - 22 January 2008, when I could no longer stand the painted turd that is the Tip.It community. Only posting in rants.

Also generally stupid conversations about things like cabbages and waffles that are spam in everything but name, whole windows full of greetings when "old schoolers" log on, but none for people who try and contribute to the chat in a positive way.

I've no idea where you got that idea from. To be honest, I don't know many "old schoolers" that go into that chat at all. The chat is dominated by low-mid levels. I'm certainly not an ̮̩̉̉lite player, or an old school player, yet I get a warm welcome whenever I come in.

Needless to say, being a mod of the channel, Lightning. Otherwise, it's like me saying I prefer submitting corrections to RuneHQ than helping out at Tip.It TBH.

Blogscape!

Retired High Leader of the Great Titans

linesig3bv2.jpg

DK: Dragon axe x55, Zerker x40, Warrior x44

GWD: Bandos hilt x2,Bandos plate x8,Bandos tassets x3, Bandos boots x 2, Armadyl helm x2, Armadyl hilt x1, Saradomin sword x3

Dragon drops: d chain x3, d left half x3, d legs x4, d skirt x2, d claws x6

Why is everyone saying blogscape? Every time I've ever been in there it was totally silent.

Obviously your never on at the same time as me ::'

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

i dont like the large site chats. people are too concerned with others and not about themselves, or their actions. people treat mods/p mods like they're some god from above, and everyone else like they have no meaning, they're just another name in the list making the chat look fuller than it actually is of thoughtful minds.

i dont mind dropping by lightning, mike12088 or any of the other fansite's chats, but all i can do mostly, is listen since my small words get eaten up by the floods of chat by people with higher stature than i.

Silvermist82.png

I went in Lightning for a while but....

This chat seems very much like a clique imo.

I tried talk to some people but no one really seemed to talk back to me. Most conversations would stay between the good friends and inside jokes, etc. And I see others write their achievement ("woot 67 HP") and get a lot of support but when I write mine, I get a single or no "congratz" from the chat. It just seems a lot of friendly and accepting.

Maybe I'm a bit paranoid but whatever.

After trying out Blogscape it was much more inviting. I had semi-decent conversations as well as help and advice from people in there.

Blogscape wins in my book.

icecube7.jpeg