Your best gaming moments

rocketman089

I don't have any pictures, but my best moment was a while ago while playing CS:S on Scoutzknivez.

It was just me and 1 other guy left alive, and I was 35 health. I don't usually brag like this, but it's very hard to hit me when I play scoutzknivez. I do something that other people call "airstrafing", and basically am always jumping and spinning around. This is hard to explain to anymore not familiar with the map.

Anyway, the other guy was on the ground and kept firing up at me, and I was hopping around trying not to get hit. So I went down to the ground where he was, doing circles around him in the air (if you jump right when you land you gain a lot of speed), and got enough speed to do straight at him, spin around his back, and knife him in the back.

:)

snowsigyy7.png

My favorite gaming moments were pking on RSC and the best were probably taking on some decent-sized teams with just a friend and I. That or a couple really sweet triple kills in Halo2..

Last.fm: http://www.last.fm/user/Aaronm14/

MY FAVORITE BAND:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu ... d=64310717

And the bible is the big book of lies, call me a racist if you must.

Battlefield 2142, helping keep the PAC from advancing most of the game on Fall of Berlin by hiding under a full APC and repairing it whenever hit and it lasted like 3/4 of the game and sat with a friend smging and he resupplied me while he chucked gernades between repairs. Good game. I killed some 24 people before the APC above me got blown to bits and killed me for the first time that game.

(did it again with a walker the next round as a EU, only hiding just behind a wall so they couldn't hit me while I laid down and kept repairing it on the foot.)

Blender builder

Today's experiment is:

Learning how to make light industrial space craft.

Glitching a Mew on Red Version. It's not technically legitimate, but it's still pretty damn cool 8-) .

Then trading it to my Silver version to bring my count to 246/251. I'll get you, Retefael.

p2gq.jpg

I don't have any pictures, but my best moment was a while ago while playing CS:S on Scoutzknivez.

It was just me and 1 other guy left alive, and I was 35 health. I don't usually brag like this, but it's very hard to hit me when I play scoutzknivez. I do something that other people call "airstrafing", and basically am always jumping and spinning around. This is hard to explain to anymore not familiar with the map.

Anyway, the other guy was on the ground and kept firing up at me, and I was hopping around trying not to get hit. So I went down to the ground where he was, doing circles around him in the air (if you jump right when you land you gain a lot of speed), and got enough speed to do straight at him, spin around his back, and knife him in the back.

Scout as in... No gravity map? Nice air strafing :-s . Nice kill tough!

;>

finally finishing God Of War (i got stuck a few times for ages)

in Madden NFL 07 Hall of Fame mode, when, in my rookie year (HB) i started every game and we won the superbowl in an undefeated season, also starting HB in the Pro Bowl

currently in second season

sword2di2.jpg

thanks to mitsubishi64 who made this sig

Just played three maps of Quake Wars in a row - absolutely destroyed it. I got 6 awards, 5 and 7 in the first, second and third respectively; top experience, most kills, best aggressor, most damage three times in a row; also got best battlesense, best light weapons and something else once. Score!

hmm, id say my best moment is killing the dude with the revolver(cant think of his name atm) in devil may cry 2, on DMD, in 7.14 secs. also, there are various halo 2 moments, including a headshot from the turret of a gauss watrhog/tank(done both) from across the coagulation map, literally, also i got a headshot with a sticky grenade in ascention, i was in the middle dish thing, and the other guy was on the sniper spot without the turret.

618f3afbcf.png

Downing Nefarian, the endboss of Blackwing Lair in World of Warcraft for the first time.

We went in, hardly scratched him the first try. Six hours later, he's dead, and I'm surfing a the best adrenaline high I've ever gotten out of gaming.

-This message was deviously brought to you by: mischief1at.gif

Taking out and consequently chasing a level 70 warrior and mage out of the crossroads with a level 70 Rogue in fairly average gear. (Green quest items for instance).

Sapped the warrior, killed the mage within 10 seconds. Flipped on Evasion and took out the warrior in a little over 15 seconds. Warrior logged out after that and the mage tried to get away but was being killed by a level 70 Undead Warrior everytime they rezzed. :P

Another from way back in the day was a headshot killing spree in CS:S when it first came out. Out of 100 and odd kills 80 odd were headshots. I was psyched. :P

dwmafianw7.jpg

Notoriously Trollish.

Beating The final form of Ultimicia in FF8 was pretty damn epic. Took me a week to beat her.

Lionheart renzokuken + many Ultimas junctioned to str + aura ftw. O:)

I must admit though, it was a very tough final battle. Couldn't ever beat Mr. Omega though <.< .

When I was first playing Metal Gear Solid 3, I was getting ready for The End bossfight because I'd heard how tough it was, so I figured I was in for a long fight. So anyways, five minutes into it I'm trying to spot the old geezar, and I see this spot of orange through my scope in the bushes. I decide to shoot at it, turns out it was his head, and the fight ended. One shot. :thumbsup:

klaatu-tabs.jpg

"El que no arriesga no gana"

Mine is on Scoutzknivez as well. No scope headshot against my best friend, who had played CS:S for what seems like forever and is ace at it. It was my first time playing as well, although I was a FPS geek at the time.

ragenori9bosq4.gif

Thanks Venomai for this super sig and Kwimbob for the awesome avatar!

Another favorite of mine was in WC3, playing DOTA online, I play as sniper.

It was 5v5, and there was me and two other guys fighting 4 of their heroes.

All of their heroes were still alive, but had very low hp. They tried running, and I killed two at once with scatter shot, and when the other guy was off the screen, got him with assasinate.

I love assasinating people who aren't experienced playing against Dwarven Sniper, and let themselves get low hp then run.

so fun

snowsigyy7.png

While I was playing Halo 2 on Xbox Live. I slaughtered three of my comrades and got kicked out of the game. \' \' \' \'

Ah, this reminds me about the noob on the Runescape forums who was upset with the quest "Cold War" because apparently his grandparents died in the war. :wall:

My best gaming moment was in Ravenshield. I was a PVT in a clan for like 3 months (that was their rank for those who are sort of on probation). Anywho, I didn't get in; I was only like 13 and they claimed I whined too much and was too cocky (I was better than all but one or two in the clan, so it wasn't like it was without reason). So I was really mad that I didn't get in, despite my skills, but that clan was never a competitor for matches anyway.

Anyways, that week or thereabouts I went into the clan server, and I'm not sure why but all the clan guys teamed up against me and 3 nubes (there were 5 of them, including the 2 best in the clan, and one of the leaders who blew). So my whole team was pretty useless, but in the very first round we played, I went on a spree and killed all 5 within about 20 seconds and was so very pleased. Then I gave a really cocky comment (can't recall what it was) and exited. I don't think I ever seriously played with any of them again, but I did get some interest from a much more competitive clan, like among the top 10 or so. However, their 'best player' was found to be a cheater shortly after and the clan sort of fell apart in shame, so I never did join. And that pretty much ended my time playing Ravenshield for good. Those were good times.

Incidentally, when playing with the 'best player' of the second clan, a cocky bastard that I was I would often call him a cheater when playing against him and losing. All the guys in the clan told me not to, that he was sensitive about it and didn't like when people called him cheater. Even though it turns out that he was, in fact, cheating.

As for my most thrilling single player moment, that was in KOTOR. Possible Spoilers ahead

[hide]KOTOR was the first true RPG that I played, and I was enjoying it a lot. And then the twist game, and I remember thinking "GAMES CAN DO THAT?!" Since I hadn't played other RPG's or many story-driven games, I wasn't really expecting it. I mean, there are twists all the time in action games, but the plot isn't that important, and you're not connected with the characters as much, so it doesn't seem all that important. But that completely floored me. It elevated that game from like, rank 20-30 on my favorite games to within the top 5. It completely changed how I thought games could be, and I would say is one of the defining points in my gaming career because it not only led me to seek out the best CRPG's (Baldur's Gate, Planescape: Torment, Fallout etc). I could find, but also broadened my horizons from the standard FPS/RTS games I had exclusively played before.[/hide]

bestsiggycopy5bo.jpg

Was just playing Quake Wars last night, joined a 5-5 game as Strogg. It was the third map of the campaign in which the Strogg were attacking. Three objectives: destroy something, repair mining laser, destroy something else. I managed to complete all three objectives myself within less than 10 minutes. Also managed to get something ridiculous like 28 kills in that time. Pardon my arrogance, but it was indeed awesome.

AHHHH mine was in final fantasy 12..... i defeated a bunch of bosses just by hammering him and using gambits. For example Tiamat i just kept whacking him. my main party was basch lvl 30 with demons bane and some other things. the other two charcters i used was ashe and vaan. Vaan was lvl 27 with an osafune (best available katana at that time) and Ashe i believe was lvl 25 with blood sword and full gold armour. :mrgreen: Another accomplishment i made was getting an extremely lucky kill in halo 3. I was in a car and slightly pushed some barrel that can explode then it rolled onto a thing that makes u jump high then it took out someone. I was wondering how i killed that person and looked in the replay to find this!

(bleep) All haters I see, Cause I hate that you breath, I see you duck you little punk you lil freakin disease.

A couple years ago when I collected 250 out of 251 Pokemon in Gold version. BALLIN'!!!!!

\'

Ballin' indeed! I guess I'm not the only MVP fan here?

Im an MVP fan too, infact my moment has something to do with MVP.

The game is Smackdown vs Raw 2008, I'm almost done with my Hall of Fame, im just left with a few tasks. 1 task that nearly made me destroy my xbox console was winning the Royal Rumble on legend difficulty.

I had failed miserably 10+ times and nearly succeded 7 times (Last to be eliminated). I was getting sick of losing, but i did not give up. (I wanted that Attitude Era Belt bad).

So i thought, why not use a techical superstar since strong grapples are easily reversable. So i used MVP and finally won the Rumble by eliminating Snitsky. That was truly one of my top gaming moments (Though it would be better if it wasnt Snitsky)

00:00:05

00:00:04

00:00:03

00:00:02

00:00:01

00:00:00

Break the Walls down!

WOW: I was low level dwarf outside of Ironforge. It was midnight and fullmoon reflected from the frozen snow plains. I wandered the plains and hunted wolves. It was just somehow magical, that I remember it still now from time to time.

FF8: Just chillin at Balamb Garden.

Runescape: Slaying the green dragon after several tryes.

Pokemon Blue: Winning the Four tought guys.

Too many popping up to my mind.. I stop writing now.

Reality is hundreds of times more beautiful and more interesting than delusions. Fairy tales just tend to be easier to follow than the wonderful intricacies of life.

Renegade as a Nod Technician on the City Level. I was repairing a Flame Tank and then an Orca started divebombing me. I ran like hell and shot it down with my Auto Pistol. Then I got back into the Flame Tank and racked up some kills.

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

Not realy to sure to be honest although theres been a couple of times in Counter Strike Source resently.

Last man standing taken down about last 6-7 people then get head shotted by a hacker who has just joined the server. Tad annoyed when I found out.

Or get up to a $10 bounty with about 15-1

Or one head shot kill running away from the garage shoting this person on the crates.

Please click below to help with my ICT A Level, for which I have to monitor my website for 8 weeks, hits and feedback welcome.

http://www.chauncystweb.co.uk/sm

Feedback page now up and working.

Halo 2: My very first no-scope..and I'm not even going for sniper o.o

Halo: *SPOILERS* Going through the ending sequence with the Warthog and then seeing the Pelican get shot down..that was an 'Oh crap..' moment for me

Half Life 2: Ducking behind a car on Highway 17 as a Gunship shot at me, blasting debris, glass and dirt everywhere. I then took my last rocket, shot..and hit it dead on. Then, seeing it spiral towards the highway in a last effort to crush me, I jumped out of the way..only for it to miss me entirely and land where I was hiding, crushing the cars I was hiding near. THAT was epic.

Oblivion: Crawling through the start-of-the-game Imperial City Sewers in an escape from the prison, turning the corner, and seeing the light at the end of the tunnel. Just knowing that I was about to see Cyrodill was amazing. Then, arriving outside and seeng the mountains in the distance, a long forest stretching between me and it, and then turning slightly and seeing the imperial city on an island tucked in a lake between the mountains was amazing.

Guild Wars: Fighting through the Ice Caves of the Northern Shiverpeaks and then seeing the golden light of the sun shining over Kryta..I'd finally gotten to Kryta.

The+Adaminator.png

69827172ou0.jpg

Halo 2: My very first no-scope..and I'm not even going for sniper o.o

Halo: [hide]*SPOILERS* Going through the ending sequence with the Warthog and then seeing the Pelican get shot down..that was an 'Oh crap..' moment for me[/hide]

Half Life 2: Ducking behind a car on Highway 17 as a Gunship shot at me, blasting debris, glass and dirt everywhere. I then took my last rocket, shot..and hit it dead on. Then, seeing it spiral towards the highway in a last effort to crush me, I jumped out of the way..only for it to miss me entirely and land where I was hiding, crushing the cars I was hiding near. THAT was epic.

Oblivion: Crawling through the start-of-the-game Imperial City Sewers in an escape from the prison, turning the corner, and seeing the light at the end of the tunnel. Just knowing that I was about to see Cyrodill was amazing. Then, arriving outside and seeng the mountains in the distance, a long forest stretching between me and it, and then turning slightly and seeing the imperial city on an island tucked in a lake between the mountains was amazing.

Guild Wars: Fighting through the Ice Caves of the Northern Shiverpeaks and then seeing the golden light of the sun shining over Kryta..I'd finally gotten to Kryta.

USE HIDE.