Your best gaming moments

rocketman089

Basically I just wanted a place where we could share eachother's most asskicking moments from games like Halo 3 (theater kicks so much butt), WoW, or any other game. Make sure to give the story behind the picture and keep the image to a reasonable (compressed) size :).

I'll start with this screenshot from an infection game in Halo 3. I was the first zombie and got this sweet triple kill by drilling 2 people with the hammer and deflecting a rocket into a third (I won the game btw). Add King Arizona if you wanna play :).

oohyeahbaby.jpg

phx.jpg

Gamertag: King Arizona

Hmm, tough call. Last night I knifed an entire squad in BF2 (6 players) before I got taken out by some lone-wolf player.

And again today I captured a flag by myself and took out about 9 players before it was grey'd :P

That's in pubs anyways, best [wagon] kicking moments are in ladder matches, when 'asskicking' can be as simple as capping a flag by yourself and not killing anyone.

Beating The final form of Ultimicia in FF8 was pretty damn epic. Took me a week to beat her.

I've only been playing TF2 for about 2 weeks now, and two nights ago i got a pretty kick [wagon] score of about 39 fairly quickly, which is rare, and I felt pretty good :P I might think of more...

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Your Guide to Posting! Behave or I will send my Moose mounted Beaver launchers at you!

Beating The final form of Ultimicia in FF7 was pretty damn epic. Took me a week to beat her.

FF8 you neeb! :P

Completing MGS1, 2 and 3 on European Extreme (or equivalent) in one week was so smegging mega. That was my Everest.

Also, bowled a 300 game on Wii bowling on Monday :P

hmm one of my best would be getting an overkill with a banshee on vahalla and getting a double lasered on last resort.

modjohan.jpg

l_the_seer_l.png

I am known only as The Seer. I have many names and many different forms. Cross me at your own risk, fight me at your own peril, but join me and fight by my side, and none shall stand before our power.

Owner of the Quest, Firemaking*2-12-08*, Fletching, Magic, Defense, Cooking, HP, Attack, Strength, Herblore, Summoning, Farming and Prayer Capes.

Well, a recent one in TF2 would be when I was a medic and I was following a soldier into the enemy base on the 2fort map, cue him dying and me taking down 3 guys before a demoman finally blows me up. Afterwards he congratulated me on my kickassery. :3

2009rb9.jpg

I've only been playing TF2 for about 2 weeks now, and two nights ago i got a pretty kick [wagon] score of about 39 fairly quickly, which is rare, and I felt pretty good :P I might think of more...

Was that the time i was with you? that was such an awesome game ( <3: )

2 Spring up in my mind for me at the moment:

The first time I played Pro Evo 5 (first ever football game I owned)

Completing Zelda: Ocarina of Time and Mario 64.

Ahh great times 8-)

Retired 8th October 2007 | 99 Fishing | 99 Cooking | Owner of a Red Mask and 2 Santa Hats |

I have 2 funny ones from BF2142: 1) I was sniping, when a UAV activates. A guy appears on the mini map right beside me :shock: I turn and he's running at me with a knife (if you get knifed they get your dog tags. #1 rule: protect your dog tags). So I fire my rifle reflexively, and headshot him out the air while he's diving at me, which was fun because the rifles have no target reticle.

2) I was going for a knife badge, and I snuck up behind a squad, and managed to take out 5 of the 6. Afterwards, I ran over to revive a guy on my side, and the 6th guy runs at me with a knife, he misses and I killed him with my defibrilator :D

Best funny moment ever though:

There was another one where a guy sniped a guy through another guy's legs in halo 3.

jjroxlu7.jpg

[hide=Guild Wars]I was playing Guild Wars with a friend. We're at the end of the Frost Gate mission....and around 7 Stone Summit dwarves, 2 Dolyak Riders, and a couiple of sages come out. The Stone Summit are dwarves...weak to magic, but they're heavily armored with high HP. Dolyak riders are Stone Summit riders on giant Yaks. Very powerful...and they can dispel hexes.

Anyways. I casted a hex on one of the Dolyak Riders (If the hexed monster is attacked with physical damage, any monster close to it is damaged for -18 every strike). The Dolyak, in this case, came before the summit. As the summit ran through the small canyon-like thing, 2 melee henchmen and my friend ran towards the dolyak to fight. -18's popped up EVERYWHERE around the Dolyak Rider.....and the 17 or so unit war ended in about 20 seconds because of the insane amount of damage from that and 2 fire storms :XD:

Bodies were everywhere...my friend was like 'WHAT THE HECK?!!?!' :XD:[/hide]

[hide=Halo 2]We were in Midship..me and the friend from GW. I had a shotgun, he had plasma grenades and the sword (N00b weapon). I was on quarter shield because he had thrown a frag and I just missed it. He jumped about 10 halofeet in front of me....and threw a frag grenade.

Now, I dont know how this happened. But where he was jumping forward, the frag grenade was right in front of him. I fired the shotgun at the same second he threw. The grenade SOMEHOW blew up right in front of him..not damaging me at all, and killing him instantly! Whereas I also hit him with the shotgun, his corpse was spinning like crazy for a few seconds on the ground :XD:[/hide]

The+Adaminator.png

69827172ou0.jpg

A couple years ago when I collected 250 out of 251 Pokemon in Gold version. BALLIN'!!!!!

\'

I don't run races to see who's the fastest, I run to see who has the most guts. -Pre

thewho2.jpg

Currently the best beat out there:

Minuit jacuzzi (DatA Remix) - TEPR

A couple years ago when I collected 250 out of 251 Pokemon in Gold version. BALLIN'!!!!!

\'

.....That is an amazing accomplishment......I have no idea how you had the patience to sit through all of that 0.0

Well you gotta cheat or glitch some of it and theres some trading.

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

Finishing Zelda-Majora's mask, getting all the masks, without once turning the game off, then picking up ocarina of time adn baeting the entire thing in less than two hours.(movies in game took up about 1/2 of that.)

2153_s.gif

When a true genius appears in the world, you may know him by this sign, that the dunces are all in confederacy against him. ~Jonathan Swift

userbar_full.png

Website Updates/Corrections here. WE APPRECIATE YOUR INPUT! Crewbie's Missions!Contributor of the Day!

Thanks to artists: Destro3979, Guthix121, Shivers21, and Unoalexi.