November 13th: Guaranteed Content Poll - Graphics

Runeman231

Those who have played through the Achievement Diary: Varrock, experienced the Grim Reaper's holiday event or appreciated the Triple Trouble wallpaper will know about Guaranteed Content Polls and the effect they have on future content. So, after the success and popularity of these releases, we would like to invite you to decide upon another piece of content.

In this poll, you will decide which non-player character deserves the graphical makeover treatment the most. This list has been drawn from the most popular suggestions from a thread on the Suggestions Forum, created specifically for this poll. The choices are:

Diango

Duradel

Gertrude

Lanthus

Party Pete

Reldo

Sir Tiffy CashienVannaka

Additionally, you will be able to choose which group of non-player characters should get a makeover:

Elves

Experiments

Ghouls

Guards

Hobgoblins

Seers

TzHaar

The very next graphical improvement will feature these changes, so you can see the results of your Guaranteed Content Poll decisions.

To vote in the poll, click on the 'Vote in this poll' tab to the far-left of the RuneScape home page.

The poll will finish on the 19th of November, with the results being announced on the 20th November

Quote from Runescape.com

I wish I couodl vote, but I quit :?

Runeman231.png

GESig.gif

Last time I checked, Party Pete/Vannaka (both close) and TzHaar (47% vs. second place guards with 17%) were winning.

I voted for Lanthus, who is right now dead last and for elves.

mrE.png

"We will certainly not be gaining money or members with this update. Instead, we are doing this for the good of the game, which is as dear to our hearts as it is to you."

- JAGEX, December 13, 2007

voted tzhaar because they need more things, like i want to explore more!

and lanthus, i like CW so the guy deserves it, that or durandal the slayer guy. tbh, i think the canifis guy looks more like the highest lvl slayer master then some tanned guy with face paintings

and lanthus, i like CW so the guy deserves it, that or durandal the slayer guy. tbh, i think the canifis guy looks more like the highest lvl slayer master then some tanned guy with face paintings

If Tzhaar wins hopefully they'll couple it with another update to that region. :D

Runeman231.png

GESig.gif

Is that the reason everyone votes for TzHaar? It's a graphical update, there won't become any new content. Besides, the TzHaar are one of the best looking monsters in RS already, no need for an update to them, at least in my eyes.

When everything's been said and done, more has been said than done.

All skills 80+

angel2w.gif

Is that the reason everyone votes for TzHaar? It's a graphical update, there won't become any new content. Besides, the TzHaar are one of the best looking monsters in RS already, no need for an update to them, at least in my eyes.

probably, personally they look dumb rite now. the heads are weird the bodys arent bad but after they updated fire giants... their graphics are weak.

anyway, i voted because maybe jagex will take the hint if 60% of the people vote tzhaar then maybe they will be like, we should finish this off sometime

I voted elves and duradel...

I voted on elves because they aren't really good looking, and i hope they will update the region to... and open up priffindas (dont know how you write it)

Duradel because a lot of people see him a lot, and i will be seeing him a lot in the future...

99AgilitySignature-1.jpg

QP cape (20 october 2007)

Hmm i voted for duradael and Tzhaar. I want to see what a new duradael will look like in slayer cape :D

Tzhaar look i bit old fashioned now so hope they get updated :)

Sn'C Events Team Member

2v2bjuq.jpg

pixel-sig-1.gif

942nd to 99 hunter 2/8/07|26,042nd to reach 99 fletching 27/10/07|Quest Cape Achieved 22/1/08|50,000th to 99 Cooking 29/10/08

Dagannoth King Drops: 7 Zerkers 2 Axes 3 Warriors | Armadyl: 1 hilt first ever trip and kill | Barrows: 2 Dharok Legs 1 Ahrim Skirt 1 Torag Helm 1 Guthan Spear

Hmm i voted for duradael and Tzhaar. I want to see what a new duradael will look like in slayer cape :D

Tzhaar look i bit old fashioned now so hope they get updated :)

SNAP.

I don't really know why I voted for those two, I suppose I use Duradael quite a lot for Slayer, & I visit Tzhaar quite a bit too.

My dA account.

paranoiaao8.jpg

.retired, as of the 1st January 2008.

I voted on Duradel as he's the slayer master I use the most; Vannaka and Lanthus were a close joint second, however.

As for the group of NPCs, I chose the elves. The elven area is quite nice but I don't think the elves are looking quite up to scratch.

Interesting how the Tzhaar monsters are winning; I thought they looked fine as they are. Ah well...

ki7Gvlk.png

To hell with humanity;

The more I see, the less I believe.

Seriously, why vote tzaar, they already look great and are one of the most recent npc additions :-s

WHy is lanthus last, hes easily the one who needs updating most.

Imo, theres no reason to even try voting in these polls as all that ever wins is what the average lvl 60 wants.

'Oh lets update party pete and se if his phat changes' <.<

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

Seriously, why vote tzaar, they already look great and are one of the most recent npc additions :-s

WHy is lanthus last, hes easily the one who needs updating most.

Imo, theres no reason to even try voting in these polls as all that ever wins is what the average lvl 60 wants.

'Oh lets update party pete and se if his phat changes' <.<

i already answered the tzhaar thing.

and yes, lanthus does need updating, maybe he should get his black cape back

I'm glad the TzHarr are winning. Hopefully, it's not just the NPCs that get the upgrade, but we can only hope.

You've just proved yourselfthe example of the failing guaranteed polls. It's just a graphical update, there won't be any new content and voting for it won't help. Thinking this way seems pretty ignorant to me and doesn't help improving the game. I wonder how many people think exactly this same thing.

When everything's been said and done, more has been said than done.

All skills 80+

angel2w.gif

How about we just update all humanoids and Players graphics at once? That would be the big update for whatever month, and make us all happy.

However, for NPC's I want to see Guards. To go along with it, Ardougne and Yanille need graphical updates.

Untitled.png

My heart is broken by the terrible loss I have sustained in my old friends and companions and my poor soldiers. Believe me, nothing except a battle lost can be half so melancholy as a battle won. -Sir Arthur Wellesley