Merry Christmas hohoho - to - Happy Holidays HaHaHa

Defender2516

W..T...F...

Santas warned '[garden tool] [garden tool] [garden tool]' offensive to women

SYDNEY (AFP) - Santas in Australia's largest city have been told not to use Father Christmas's traditional "[garden tool] [garden tool] [garden tool]" greeting because it may be offensive to women, it was reported Thursday.

ADVERTISEMENT

Sydney's Santa Clauses have instead been instructed to say "ha ha ha" instead, the Daily Telegraph reported.

One disgruntled Santa told the newspaper a recruitment firm warned him not to use "[garden tool] [garden tool] [garden tool]" because it could frighten children and was too close to "[garden tool]", a US slang term for prostitute.

"Gimme a break," said Julie Gale, who runs the campaign against sexualising children called Kids Free 2B Kids.

"We are talking about little kids who do not understand that "[garden tool], [garden tool], [garden tool]" has any other connotation and nor should they," she told the Telegraph.

"Leave Santa alone."

A local spokesman for the US-based Westaff recruitment firm said it was "misleading" to say the company had banned Santa's traditional greeting and it was being left up to the discretion of the individual Santa himself. :|

If you love me, send me a PM.

8 - Love me

2 - Hate me

One thing I noticed aorund the world today is everyone's worried about offending someone else.

Just excatly where in the constitution or any other countrys rules does it say "Do not offend anyone else".

Being respectful is one thing, but offending someone starts within from getting the wrong perspective on the situation.

And theres ALWAYS going to be someone offended over the stupidest stuff.. why they should deprive kids of santa and never hear him say hohoho but a "hahaha" (I don't think you can even make it sound realistic!), is offensive. I should go tell them their offending me and maybe they will change it back XD

If you love me, send me a PM.

8 - Love me

2 - Hate me

Well. It was on the news about 5 days ago in Australia. Not too surprising, but I always thought "Hohoho" was a bit dumb, although this has went too far.

Next year the parents will probably try to cut out the 'scary' stuff at Halloween parties -.-

I dont need a siggy no moar.

So hes offending EVERYONE know by lauging in their faces? Cruel santa :(

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Why? Are people gonna ban garden [garden tools] from being produced because they are offensive too?

Most kids who go to Santa wouldn't even know what a '[garden tool]' was, so it doesn't worry the kids, only the stuck up parents.

newsigzl2.jpg

^Sir Jem 05-The Bunny Drinking Blog?^ Click it!

tetsupportsig2.jpg

This reminds me of one southpark episode years ago.. Everyone was offendet by everything about christmas and in the end it all sucked [wagon]. :lol: Or something like that..

Reality is hundreds of times more beautiful and more interesting than delusions. Fairy tales just tend to be easier to follow than the wonderful intricacies of life.

Political Correction: Someone who is not offended by what you say telling you that everything you say is offensive to somebody else.

i.e.: A white person telling you that you should call black people "African-Americans" even though you were referring to a Jamaican.

An atheist tell you that saying Merry Christmas is offensive to Jews and Islamic people, but put no regulation on celebrating Kwanzaa, Ramadan, or Channakuh.

For further examples, see "Uptight Ultra-Liberals with Sticks up their Rear Ends and too much Time on their Hands."

Untitled.png

My heart is broken by the terrible loss I have sustained in my old friends and companions and my poor soldiers. Believe me, nothing except a battle lost can be half so melancholy as a battle won. -Sir Arthur Wellesley