Stop rioting they fixed it!!!

Nazgul740

I'm curious to see what will grand exchange give to us. I personally waited it and this duel arena update like a kid waits christmas, but after this update I'm getting rather worried. Seems to me Jagex have gone too lunatic on certain things (RWIT) and forgetting the stuff that keeps people playing: skills, playerkilling (wildy+staking), fun minigames and quests.

Same. I wanted this and exchange so bad, now I am so worried I am thinking of panic selling my rares and panic buying raw materials before exchange update.

I wish Paul would post something reassuring about how exchange will be.

Likewise, this gave me flashbacks to the really bad updates like sleeping bags...they never reversed that and it hurt all players just so they could "stop autoers." Sleeping bags never stopped autoers and price caps on stake duels won't stop RWT.

I strongly encourage you not to panic and do so. Unless rares are made untrdable they will always go up in price.

As for raw materials chances are when GE first comes out and everyone rushes in there to sell it will cause oversupply and price decrease.

Ofcourse, its up to you, all I can do is suggest.

Game Name: Ego Scorpion

Party Hat Sets: 4

Bank Pictures: http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=712645&start=0

ego_scorpion.png

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This drop in rare prices might actually be a good news for those who own rares and are willing to sell them:

a) With this update, I assume at least some wealthy stakers retire, thus drop the supply for rares slightly.

B) The most important one here. Once the prices stabilise for a while (can be just few days) and people actually want their rares back, the increased supply will affect to the demand and that can cause the snowball affect: they rise due the increased demand -> more hopes for them -> more demand -> $$$.

signaturehoh.jpg

I'd rather die for what I believe in than live for anything else.

Name Removed by Administrator ~Turtlefemm

Can someone please explain to me what problem needed fixing in the first place? Lets see... real world item traders apparently used the staking system as a way to give items to their clients. So... can't they just trade the items? why stake it? so what did we accomplish by limiting the stakes? all thast happened was now real world item traders can just trade the items while stakers are mopping up their tears? am I misunderstanding or forgetting a huge detail? It just seems like a rather odd thing to overlook.

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

To be honest, it isn't funny. People really enjoyed staking, and now they just take the piss. Call it English humour? I'm English, and that sucked.

I appreciate that it needs limits to RWTers, but then Jagex should be tracking it from the other side (The money transactions).

~ W ~

sigzi.png

Interesting fact: You can now stake more on a rat pits match than a match at the duel arena. It is possible to stake up to 20,000 coins on a match at the rat pits.

Just another way of showing how ridiculous the 3k cap is.

Who ever brought up the idea to make it 3k/15mins in my head should get punished by the players, it might just be sad if some rich kid decides to go on vacation at cambridge, and makes a mass-shooting of Jagex, I believe there are players who are capable of it. :?

Jagex needs to get some sense in their heads, then beat themselves with nails.

25k ought to be a minimum. Anything less is just pathetic.

2000gp change. Honestly, that's so horribly pathetic, I laugh.

That's what it takes to be a hero, a little gem

of innocence inside of you that makes you want

to believe that there still exists a right and wrong,

that decency will somehow triumph in the end.

--Lise Hand

I strongly encourage you not to panic and do so. Unless rares are made untrdable they will always go up in price.

This drop in rare prices might actually be a good news for those who own rares and are willing to sell them:

a) With this update, I assume at least some wealthy stakers retire, thus drop the supply for rares slightly.

B) The most important one here. Once the prices stabilise for a while (can be just few days) and people actually want their rares back, the increased supply will affect to the demand and that can cause the snowball affect: they rise due the increased demand -> more hopes for them -> more demand -> $$$.

Not sure, yes I know rares will go up... in general and over the long term. In short term when I am playing to level my skills this month, well I am not so sure. I'll definitely hang on to some, of course, but the ones I was planning to sell for con and herblaw (in the future when I am done with current supplies) mmm well I'm thinking about selling and buying for that now instead of two months later.

If Jagex goes all out against RWT though, they could put in a price cap on daily trading. *shivers*

Interesting fact: You can now stake more on a rat pits match than a match at the duel arena. It is possible to stake up to 20,000 coins on a match at the rat pits.

Just another way of showing how ridiculous the 3k cap is.

Thank you, you just made me laugh so hard irl. This is the best post on the subject of the duelling update. :thumbsup:

I think this update was born for me to have enough reason to quit.

Cya runescape.

I thought you quit already with the PC update? :-k

Not really, you must be thinking of another person.

Now I just have to decide whether or not I'll be quitting tip.it

Lol, prolly not. :)