Runescape greats

onedaysoon

Farming will always be "Season" to me, he was the clear leader until he moved on and maxed all his other skills.

btw, xxx neo xxx was the first fletcher to 200m. First 200m thieving was herbaman.

Season is a she not a he.

99 Att, Str, Def, HP, magic, cook, fire, wc, mining, fletch, prayer, fish, farm

Over 2100 skill

134 combat

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

excuse the spelling

Overall: zezima no competition.

smithing: mushashi22 - since jagex had to ask him to stop flooding the market with r2hs

firemaking: cowchicken - (i think) back when you could only burn normal logs

godwars/dking: Thanks zot it made my day when i saw that =D, Should not be rated on drops or money made or how many times youve been but finding the best methods of killing the monsters including invent/armour/everything. i vote me aswell

3_hit_u said: If anything (this is just my opinion) ONLY people who played RS1 should be listed for ALL skills that where in classic, obviously RC, Hunter, Con would be RS2.

That is a very good idea and you forgot one of the skills, agility lol \' , as it was realesed in RS2, but still thanks.

I have noticed that i havn't got almost any votes for the god wars dungeon person, but if you think it could be you then here is a link to the guide by tip. it God Wars dungeon guide

I'd also like to add that i have not recieved any votes about who is better, Miles or Romeo?

So keep up the voting :mrgreen:

Agility was classic...

Duel Arena:I Mahatma I,the guy who made the first successful pure ever...

First successful? Where have you been? Natz 1 (was awesome imo), X Karlos X (known world-wide to have been the best 20 def pure ever), Prayer Allah (another fantastic low def guy), Time2loze (only guy to ever kill me in classic on a video), xpkxpkx (best ranger for combat), and even myself and litterally many many other pures where more successful than Mahatma and all of the current pure pkers now as it takes 100% no skill to pk anymore (due to special attacks, potion/food bug, etc).

The only pkers that should be credited (in my opinion) in RS2 are those at Mage bank, those 120+'s that risk millions everytime they go out to the wilderness, they're the real pkers in my opinion.

Okay thanks guys, let me jsut clear some things up.

Firstly, 3_hit_u i have browsed over the Runescape archieves and from what i read agility was released at the very begining of RS2, it is possible that it was in the wrong date but you never know, feel free to look it up.

Secondly, thanks 0hip for the posts, because i have seen you in edgy bank many times and with what your wearing you have become the best god wars dungeon'er, congratulations.

Thirdly, for the Dagg kings i want you to base your votes around the following criteria:

Number of trips roughly

How effeciently they mage/range/melee

How they do it (their technique)

Their best soloing trip

Thanks, also still need a barrows and PKer :-s

4sDIn.png

Okay thanks guys, let me jsut clear some things up.

Firstly, 3_hit_u i have browsed over the Runescape archieves and from what i read agility was released at the very begining of RS2, it is possible that it was in the wrong date but you never know, feel free to look it up.

Secondly, thanks 0hip for the posts, because i have seen you in edgy bank many times and with what your wearing you have become the best god wars dungeon'er, congratulations.

Thirdly, for the Dagg kings i want you to base your votes around the following criteria:

Number of trips roughly

Their best soloing trip

Thanks, also still need a barrows and PKer :-s

Agility was on Classic because I have levels on it before RS2 was released, everyone was amazed at the Gnome Ball game lol.

Sadly Gwd has very little to do with skills (even less then Dks) so its more or less pointless to argue who does it best. I do know i made a few times more $ then 0hip, but from what i heard, he is ay poor unlucy boi with drops. I do somewhat agree with what he said, that money shouldnt really be criterium for who is good there. I propouse the highest general kc at each boss, soloing, duoing, 3maning, 4maning, as the deciding factor alongside with the fragrate ratio ( which would be hard to determinate though).

Number of trips roughly

Their best soloing trip

I had the best and most dedicated team at Dks, im pretty sure of it. I have close to 1k drops from there, +50m exp from there, my team first started with duoing, solo entry, veracs hybriding and so on.

• 2 weeks later...

Well i am amazed, i am very supprised that this pointless to some thread had gotten this far, over 1k views lol.

I have not been on Tip. it much latly :? so i have not had time to update this but now that i am back i have updated another place, the best barrower is.....

Corbindallis, not many people will know him but belive me, if you do barrows for abotu five days straight you are almsot garenteed to see him quite a few times, he practicly lives there :lol:

So now i only have 2 places to fill,

Best Pker:

And who is better, Miles15 or Lover romeo?

So please keep up the voting and as always thank you =D>

4sDIn.png

smithing: mushashi22 - since jagex had to ask him to stop flooding the market with r2hs

In this time he had to "flood" the market to gain any smithing help from other players due to Bluerose also flooding with 2H's to try and beat him out. Main reason Bluerose got to 99 first was because she undercut everyone else who got anywhere near her. At this time there were 4 main smiths who were in the contention for first to 99. Krest , Gormis , Musashi , and bluerose. One of the big reasons this whole thing stopped and Bluerose gained 99 first was Jagex STOPPED these smiths from making high lvl rune items. It had nothing to do with the market being flooded. Smithing rune was originally NOT intended to be in game. It was supposed to be the best there was. But there was a huge debate on this issue ( on the OLD OLD tip it forums ) where I had suggested to Paul to reinstate the rune smithing items and create something new that was not smithable. And so Dragon items were created. ( not saying it was solely my idea , but was one of if not the first to suggest it back then ) So with this little history lesson I disagree with you on Musashi because he was asked to stop.

And Hohto I wouldn't put Slava in for a range great due to his being banned and suspect of macroing on his second name to 99 range.

If that is the case you may as well have people on here for 99 in all combat skills in early years like Who Da Best , RH2 , and many more who macroed thier 99's too . :P

dravensigki6.jpg

Started January 2001

Only a couple, but it seems tip.it has forgotten some of the few who have given them the most.

Slayer - Axemanjack - for not only being an awesome slayer but writing the most comprehensive slayer guide in the world, ever.

Barrows - Leesters - it has to go to him, once again he has helped numerous tip.iters with his high quality guides and massive success (as well as variety of methods)

Both of these guys pretty much taught me how to do these things effectively, and I expect I'm not the only one.

Everdred was the first to 99 of any skill. He got 99 woodcutting on the 28th of August 2001 at ~20:25 GMT/BST (according to my IRC logs from that day). The crucial tree was cut with a Runite hatchet axe (a valuable item at the time) provided by bluerose13x (screenshot).

ren_tbv450.png

Mechscape World (the original MechScape fansite)

And Hohto I wouldn't put Slava in for a range great due to his being banned and suspect of macroing on his second name to 99 range. If that is the case you may as well have people on here for 99 in all combat skills in early years like Who Da Best , RH2 , and many more who macroed thier 99's too . :P

If a person manages to get 2 accounts to 99 ranged and be the first AND second to do it, he without any doubt is the greatest. I also don't believe the macroing claim as Slava got unbanned after proving his innocence and Slavik never got banned in the first hand. And yea, listing RH2 or WDB for the greatest players in some sections wouldn't be too wrong mistake either imo. After all it's not just the skills or how they were gotten, it's also how much the player has affected to the community and general attitudes.

signaturehoh.jpg

I'd rather die for what I believe in than live for anything else.

Name Removed by Administrator ~Turtlefemm

• 4 weeks later...

Overall: The old nite

Attack: i never pk u

Defence: omarsherif

Strength: Sallem

Hit points: Uloveme

Ranged: Lilyuffie88

Magic: rhapdaddy666

Prayer: Gearshifter

Cooking: andyawz

Wood Cut: Jetys 1

Fletching: Xxx neoxxx7

Fishing: 777knight777

Fire Making: Leronea

Crafting: Ltangel

Smithing: Bluerose13x

Minning: Lover Romeo

Herblore: Halw gnun

Agility: Lover Romeo

Thieving: gearshifter

Slayer: crowatian

Farming: Season

Runecraft: Larryr

Hunter: Momeydragon

Construction: Fredmcgary

PKer: rsc years, pker dude jr

Barrower: corbindallis

DKer (Dagg Kings): oddfaery2

Duel Arena Staker (I know its changed): old school, ha12d

God Wars Dungeon: 0hip

Gurbashiki.png

Snake slava dominated range being level 99 before "rs2" came out. Mind you, alot of this xp was before any other kinds of arrows besides bronze and only regular longbow and shortbows. He was banned for cheating, and to prove his innocence, took his noob to number 1 overall with 99 range in a incredibly short time.

fight pits: muggi whiplar

signature your as this use backwards this read to enough smart were you if

^^^^read backwards^^^^

anish00b.png

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?f=113&t=757562&p=6009903

^^^^The Best Melee Training Spot In The Game^^^^

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?f=180&t=786213

^^^^The new Bandits^^^^

even i have the misfile craze!!!

Everdred was the first to 99 of any skill. He got 99 woodcutting on the 28th of August 2001 at ~20:25 GMT/BST (according to my IRC logs from that day). The crucial tree was cut with a Runite hatchet axe (a valuable item at the time) provided by bluerose13x (screenshot).

I believe he was actually the second on both counts, but he is commonly named the first cause the other guy was so unknown and might have been banned. Its been a long time so I'm not sure. But yeah he did it without bot'ing.

- Wanderer Forever

- Retired Tip.it Crew and Board Admin

• 11 months later...