Will anyone be left to play RS in 5 years?

Ddog210

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah, I must disagree. By limiting the dueling capabilities, that gets rid of all those annoying 10-year-olds who insist on making as much money as possible and being 1337. Older people will (hopefully) see the dueling arena as a place to have fun and make friends rather than make unlimited amounts of money and calling other people noobs because they themselves lost a fair duel and tons of money with it.

I'll be here. I'll probably have a few 200M exp Stats :wink:

Youtube user name: birdman258 200MCook 200mPrayer MakinWines MyF2pSkillers

Going for Level 99 Magic & Level 99 Smithing!!!

Going for 200M Woodcutting exp!!!!!!!

0346-0077-6360 Mario kart Wii

I hope that you are Reporting the Bots! Please Report Bots.

haha wow, I think it's kind of strange how everyone is quoting me O_O

But anyway, im going to remain as long as this game is here. Sometimes I take long breaks, but I always come back. There's just something I love about this game.

enex2sigjpegkm3.jpg

Do you hate Wyverns or Warped Terrorbirds? Think again! Misunderstood Monsters!

Want to become a Champion of Champions like I once was? Champion Scroll Guide!

Feeling Bored? List of Sidequests

Rare Drops: Dragon Sq Half : 1, Dragon Med : 2, Dragon Claws : 2, Dragon Legs : 1, Dragon Boots : 60+, Granite Legs: 8

If destroying a feature that should never have existed is going to kill the game, I'm sorry, but I really think the game should die anyways.

I found my first fortune in staking, earning 10m to buy a party hat. And after that, I tried never to stake again. Not because I was afraid of losing, but because of the concept itself.

- Staking is gambling. We don't worship gamblers in real life when they win the jackpot, why should we worship stakers?

- Many people are "cleaned" in the arena. A lot of people lose tons of money that they can't afford to lose because other players pretend to give them a chance to win. Is this pitfall really necessary for this game? So that any new person may enter and INSTANTLY lose his accumulated wealth?

- Staking encouraged people to make new accounts and transfer goods over. Also, it encouraged people to buy/sell accounts and rs gold. I've had one person ask me to make a decent staking account for him for 10m gold. It's pathetic.

Just because YOU didn't like the update doesn't mean it's the apocalypse. I HATED the second magic training arena update, which they reduced all the prices on the rewards. Is it the end of the world yet? I don't think so.

i have a question.

When rs2 came out did people have to make new accounts or were they transfer'd??? :-k

Links 2 3 4,Reise Reise,My World and Feuer Frei are the the songs that will make you kick the crap out of a bully that tries to bully you!!

i have a question.

When rs2 came out did people have to make new accounts or were they transfer'd??? :-k

They were transfered

enex2sigjpegkm3.jpg

Do you hate Wyverns or Warped Terrorbirds? Think again! Misunderstood Monsters!

Want to become a Champion of Champions like I once was? Champion Scroll Guide!

Feeling Bored? List of Sidequests

Rare Drops: Dragon Sq Half : 1, Dragon Med : 2, Dragon Claws : 2, Dragon Legs : 1, Dragon Boots : 60+, Granite Legs: 8

I'll be here

+1

I'm going to play runescape until it's canceled or my account is perm banned.

Sure the older I get the less I'll play but I will still play :D

Yeah I don't see myself quitting.... unless what you said or I'm forecfully have to or something really big happens in my life causing me to quit. I mean I didn't invest all my time into this game to just quit right on the spot, but of course I'll be playing less and less as I grow older.

X_defenders.png

X_defenders.png