Most Respect Cape Out of 3?

salim123

1- quest- it may very well be the hardest to get cape

2- hunter- shows that they're not going for a 99 that many have, or that they enjoy it

3- cooking- as much as i admire a 99 cook, most 99ers probably couldn't bake their way out of a paper bag, and only know how to make fish

quest -> hunt -> cook

Of course :wink:

coenvg.png

Master of Firemaking since 10-11-2007 Yes, I QUIT! =]

Master of Woodcutting since Christmas 2007

Completed all quests - Completed all achievement diaries.

#1: Quest Point Skill Cape. Cuz I think it's one of the hardest to get skillwise. The other ones mostly mean you have WAAAY to much time on your hands. (also I have one \' )

#2: Cooking. cooking is more useful then hunter in my opion so it's number 2

#3 hunter, nuff said

Psycho1701-P1.gifPsycho1701-P2.gif

Its a shame that anyone on here would post cooking as a harder to get cape then any of the other ones. :roll:

Anyways, the quest cape isnt really all that hard, what with all the quest guides from all the different sites at are out..

Also everyone one had a pretty good head start on getting quest capes when the skill capes came out and had to start fresh with hunter.

So if you value patience as a skill / thing you hold near and dear to your heart then they rank as

Hunter > Quest > Cook

If however you can respect the ability to level all skills to at least 50+ and hold that near and dear to your heart then I would say

Quest > Hunter > Cook

I personally have always frowned on cooking, and more and more on the quest cape, even though I have one myself. And over the time and the speed in which people are getting 99 hunter, I am beginning to frown on that skill and its cape owners as well.

CLICK - 770th to 99 SLAYER 2/4/08 - 204th to 99 Summoning 7/1/08 CLICK

tifovsigev3.jpg

Druminator17.png

[Hide=List of Drops That I haven't updated in Years but want to keep in my Sig anyways...]VISAGE DROP - 12/06/07

3 Duo Sara Hilts, 3 Duo Arma Hilts, 2 Trio Arma Hilts.

Dark Bows: (11) Dragon Boots: (50!)

Whip Drops: (42!!!) Dragon Drops: (90+!!!!!) 2 D CHAINS!, 3 D Axe, 8 D meds, 7 left halfs, 7 D legs, 6 skirts, 8 Spears[/hide]

HUNTER > QUEST > COOKING

1. Hunter can get really boring after awhile, especially after clicking so many times and getting tired of animals knocking over your traps at lower levels.

2. Questing can be fun if you follow the plot (which quite a few people don't). Or at least, I find questing fun when I follow the plot.

3. Cooking. No need to say more.

Even though I love hunter I would have to say....

Quest>Hunter>Cooking.

Quest cape comes in first because there are around 130 quests (some which are very hard (Ie. MEP2, Desert Treasure, etc...)) Then Hunter, because it actually does take a bit of time to get (not as much as others though) and cooking last because it doesn't take much time to get, you don't lose a ton of money, and it is an almost entirely AFK skill.

Lord_Malace1.png

I would say a Trimmed Hunter cape is the most respected/coolest, followed closely by the Quest cape

99 Hunter is hard to get and takes a lot of time

The Quest cape has a cool emote, and takes a lot of time to get, but not near as much as 99 hunter

The Cooking cape is fast and easy to get, and so many people have it, it is not well respected

[spoiler=Goals]GeneralTedd.png

GeneralTedd.pngGeneralTedd.png

[] 30m

[] Chaotic Rapier

[] Chaotic Crossbow

[] Chaotic Kiteshield

[] 50m

[] D Claws

Well, Quest, its obivous because it doesn't take mastery of just one skill, but a well rounded attempt at all, not only that but you also have to complete the quests, and if you don't use a guide, that makes it worth even more because you had to figure it all out.

Kaisershami.png

Kaisershami.png

meorkunderscore-1.jpg

Quest > Hunter > Cook

Questing takes wits, which the other 2 capes don't need so much of.

99 hunter is only more respected than cooking, because it is a newer skill and not so much a sit-back-and-watch skill.

dontfearthereaper2.png