Whats your perfect day?

egg_luvuh

along with the 'getting in trouble at school'one. :lol:

*Sniff* Memories...

Oh, yea, I remember that. I gotta go find it, see if it hasn;t been completely deleted yet.

But my perfect day? There is a song somewhere, don;t know if it is a real song or just created for the game it is on, but it goes something like...."PIE! PIZZA PIZZA PIE! EVERY MINUTE EVERY SECOND PIE PIE PIE!!" :thumbsup:

Chic'n'stu - System of a Down

Anyways, my perfect day would be winning the lottery. :thumbup:

System of a Down? Seriously? Never thought they could make something faceitious like that :P Unless there's a hidden meaning...

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wake up early

sunny day no clouds

lawns mowed three days ago (with catcher)

go beach

play touch all day

barbe in the afternoon with plenty of maori bread

come home rest easy

fall asleep watchin transformers

:thumbsup: happens every 27th dec

(except the tranformers part, that'll only happen this year..)

our church goes on a end of year beach trip..only downside is the busride <.<

(that's a really long day!?)

Haha, I'm guessing you're a kiwi mate?

ledzeppelin1jl6.jpg

Wake up early

Stormy Weather

Team up with friends and make a walk over the beach

Have a cup of coffee in a nice, old beachhouse

Walk some more

Have lunch at a belgian sandwich room called 't Smoske. I'd have one Smos with Cheese and Jambon, and one prepar̮̩̉̉ with onion.

Then we all go home, get on the couch in baggy jogging pants and watch a movie. Preferably a Billy Wilder or Ernst Lubtisch one. Allthough I'd settle with Howard Hawks as well.

After the movie, crack open a nice beer (Tripple Karmeliet would be my choice) and start making dinner.

Have dinner with my friends, talk life, laugh etc.

At 9 or 10, I'd go home, see my parents and brother, watch some t.v.

Then go upstairs, listen to Donald [bleep]en's the Nightfly

Close my eyes, and sleep.

Oh, what a day. Too bad it never happens. Because the fiends I'd like to do this with don't like 'old' movies. :P

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

I would be a Monday...

1. Wake up and find it snowed over night

2. Find out school is closed

3. Eat a whole pile of French Toast and Bacon

4. Go sledding with freinds until it gets dark

5. Play video games until I fall asleep

6. Hopefully same thing again the next day

anchorman-2.jpg

Remember the last, long-dead thread?

I can't find it, can someone link me if they know where it is? I remember someone saying something like 'Ooh- I just imagined eating steak off a girl...'

And also this 11 year old posted, saying that he'd like to French kiss :? , boy, that was one legendary thread, along with the 'getting in trouble at school'one. :lol:

*Sniff* Memories...

I remember that thread. We'll never forget. ::eagle crying in front of stars and stripes emoticon::

I would wake up, play some video games with my friends, play badminton (and only win), and then eat a steak wrapped in bacon (off a plate) for dinner.

mrE.png

"We will certainly not be gaining money or members with this update. Instead, we are doing this for the good of the game, which is as dear to our hearts as it is to you."

- JAGEX, December 13, 2007

Still going with a few buddies, a few BB guns, and mall cops.

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

Even more pie than my first post :thumbsup:

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

angel2w.gif

I wake up at 5:30 AM. Hey, it's snowing! No school! No work! Anyway, I start the day with a good breakfast with coffee and tea. I invite some friends over, and we engage in a snow session (couldn't think of a better word for it), ranging from sledding down my icy driveway to snowball fights to anything else I can think of. Have a good lunch, play some video games, and go out to the mall and then to the commons with my friends in the snow (it will be snowy and windy the whole time, and with lots of money). We stay out until around 2 AM, then we go back to my other friends house and hang around there until around 5:30 AM and we'll go have breakfast at this great restaurant not far from his house. Then, I go home and sleep.

<3:

My perfect day would be when everyone who I care for very much are happy, and finally being able to renew a friendship with an old friend of mine. That would be my perfect day.

EDIT:And finally seeing my football team go to the Super Bowl, and win by a kickoff.

Tuesday, In the Near Future [probably tuesday]

1. Wake up at 6:30

2. My school gets closed down.

3. My GF is brought back to life.

4. We have the perfect morning together.

5. She goes home to her overjoyed parents.

6. I win the lottery.

7. World peace is achieved.

8. Hang out with my friends.

9. Go home to play Gears of War and Guild Wars.

10. Stay up all night watching animie.

6p8kx0z.jpg

1.Wake up at 11:30.

2.Go to Starbucks and drink 5 coffees over 4hrs until 3:30

3.Go sledding with my friends.

4.Play a game of golf

5. Eat a lobster or 2, with a nice glass of wine.

6. Watch Reservoir Dogs and Pulp Fiction.

7. Play video games until i fall asleep.

PS-Yes, i know that 3 and 4 cant happen together.

2153_s.gif

When a true genius appears in the world, you may know him by this sign, that the dunces are all in confederacy against him. ~Jonathan Swift

userbar_full.png

Website Updates/Corrections here. WE APPRECIATE YOUR INPUT! Crewbie's Missions!Contributor of the Day!

Thanks to artists: Destro3979, Guthix121, Shivers21, and Unoalexi.

Every day is a perfect day waking up next to the man I love <3:

The way to my heart is through my taste buds lol... Any day is an awesome day when I've had a delicious meal and a glass of nice wine or champagne.

igoddessIsig.png

The only people who tell you that you can't do something are those who have already given up on their own dreams so feel the need to discourage yours.

Probably the following:

1) Wake up to the Sanford & Son theme song

2) Eat a pile of pancakes.

3) Call my friend and be an idiot, then ask if we can have Me, Danny, Hmileski, Austin, Him, and Spencer over for the weekend.

4) Go to his house and set up the consoles

5) Order some pizza and buy some root beer

6) Have a 48 hour sleep-deprived, eye twitching, cornea numbing, headaching, carpal tunnel syndrome inducing session of gaming/no-lifing

7) Go home and sleep for a day

Yep. Seems just about perfect ^_^

The+Adaminator.png

69827172ou0.jpg

1)wake on a beach with white sand and blue water in the tropics, find my passed out buds all around

2)go make some food, ceral all around lol

3)talk with the fellas and get some weather reports

4)go surfin if possible

5) get home and relax with some cold ones and some halo 3

6)go out on the town

that'd b nic, lov to get away from the stree of a city -.-

robo.jpeg

Sig by thru,yaff, ty both :)

^i cant belive anyone on this planet like wine. i have it for communion at church at it tastes horrible :wall:

It's an acquired taste. you'll get used to it when you're older.

whalenuke.png

angel2w.gif

Wake up, meet with a bunch of friends, go to the skatepark, land a trick I couldn't get the hang of, go back home with some friends and a possible girl, jam with band, get pizza and drinks, eat, check dA and have 36752 favourites and 85962 comments, sleep (with possible girl... :-w ).

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

Wake up, meet with a bunch of friends, go to the skatepark, land a trick I couldn't get the hang of, go back home with some friends and a possible girl, jam with band, get pizza and drinks, eat, check dA and have 36752 favourites and 85962 comments, sleep (with possible girl... :-w ).

Wouldn't you want to confirm that this was actually a girl? It would be really weird to find out she isn't later..."possible girl" just doesnt fly with me :P

whalenuke.png

angel2w.gif

:mrgreen:

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!