26 November 2007 - The Grand Exchange

Jeffery

One of the things that I really don't like Jagex doing is plonking down big buildings, like the Grand Exchange in the middle of good forested/open land and maybe even moving older areas aside. Really, the land in Runescape is just getting too damn crowded now with new buildings. Other examples are the Tower of Life, Witchaven, the Barbarian Assualt building and the Warrior's Guild. Jagex really need to expand the land. The actual Grand Exchange looks good though.

No longer playing Runescape, I caught the WoW bug.

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not going to take screenshots because I'm getting ultra lag for some reason and can barely log in at the moment, but I have sold:

2 Black Masks: 450k (each) [sold in less than 30 seconds]

1 Ahrim Skirt:450k [sold in under 5 minutes]

1 Black(G) Platebody: 70k [sold the second I put it up]

25k Fire runes: 325k (@13 gp each) [sold in under 15 minutes]

Rune Platebody: 55k [sold in under 10 minutes]

One of the things that I really don't like Jagex doing is plonking down big buildings, like the Grand Exchange in the middle of good forested/open land and maybe even moving older areas aside. Really, the land in Runescape is just getting too damn crowded now with new buildings. Other examples are the Tower of Life, Witchaven, the Barbarian Assualt building and the Warrior's Guild. Jagex really need to expand the land. The actual Grand Exchange looks good though.

Lol its not like its green belt land or something, its not real life, green open spaces are useless in Runescape, although if you like them aesthetically fair enough but you have to understand its a lot easier to remodel an existing area than 'stretch' the world and make a new area.

Yes, some items sell quickly. 90% of them just sit there. That's what happens when over-regulate markets.

Qeltar, aka Charles Kozierok

Webmaster, RuneScoop - Premium RuneScape Information for Expert Players -- Now Free!

Featuring the Ultimate Guide to Dungeoneering -- everything you need to know to get the most of the new skill!

signew2.png

I knew I was not alone for all this time! Thank you very much.

How to solve this with GE update?: Make a portal access point in both of the Varrock banks that teleports you to "a new land" were grand exchange is.

fredzsodbtt6.jpg

21 lag piles, 4 Pjs, 2 Party hat kills, 67 newbs teached.

While some things went down a little in price... like santas are around 20,800,000 for the mid price... logs actually went up in price. This will be interesting to see if they place some limitations on trading to ensure their prices are maintained?

99 Att, Str, Def, HP, magic, cook, fire, wc, mining, fletch, prayer, fish, farm

Over 2100 skill

134 combat

I don't know if this has been posted before, but the grand exchange doesn't require your pin. You can take money or items out without it.

So be wary if you're going to put items worth a large amount of money on there for a long period of time. :|

Capone Sabre since April 2001.

99 Attack, Defence, Strength and Hitpoints Achieved January 2005. When it still meant something.

Capone_Sabre.png

It seems like a nice place to buy and sell random junk, but I will do my "real" trading the old fashioned way. I also don't like the fact that there is not a PIN required to access your own items. A browsing system would be nice, but unless it regretted to show player names, browsing would help to enable RWT.

A decent update.. much better than last weeks' by far.

91215531.png

Poetry

Indexed Picture 1

Indexed Picture 2

Killed my maxed Zerker pure April 2010

Rebooting Runescape

91215531.png

It seems like a nice place to buy and sell random junk, but I will do my "real" trading the old fashioned way. I also don't like the fact that there is not a PIN required to access your own items. A browsing system would be nice, but unless it regretted to show player names, browsing would help to enable RWT.

A decent update.. much better than last weeks' by far.

The PIN will be fixed. (Again, nobody in QA thought of that?)

As for it being better than last week's update, not much of a compliment there. ;)

Qeltar, aka Charles Kozierok

Webmaster, RuneScoop - Premium RuneScape Information for Expert Players -- Now Free!

Featuring the Ultimate Guide to Dungeoneering -- everything you need to know to get the most of the new skill!

signew2.png

Oh my gosh! I love this <3:

I hate anything that has Buying or Selling in it. :uhh:

10 minutes in W1 is Hell for me. Now I can go skillies while they try to sell my stuffs <3:

ooh eeh ooh ahah, ting tang wallawallabingbang m8

This is to sort several problems we've encountered. This may have caused you to be stuck and it appears as though you were logged in, and another issue where you would be kicked out almost at random. We've also fixed the cost of the onyx gem which was giving you the config cost in coins but requiring tokkul.

sigbad0xt.jpg

Jack of all trades, master of thieving. 259th to 99 thieving. All stats 75+

does anyone know what the system update was for because ive lost the un agressivness i had in the fire giants lair <.<

some problems with onyx gem/tokkul and people getting stuck or kicked out