26 November 2007 - The Grand Exchange

Jeffery

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe people will be offering rares to get the value of rares up. To the grand exchange! I'm in school right now and with my luck rares will have rised to 12 mil by the time I get home.

AHHHHH DOOM DAY IS UPON US!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ohnoes:

look nice :)

My private chat is always ON.

Winner of The Tip.It Teamcape Outfit Contest!

6 years. 1 dragon CS drop and some barrows, bad luck?

99melee.jpg

Looks interesting, though like fook said, there will be whining eventually... -.-

On a sidenote: Incase someone missed it, here is something from the kb. The interesting part is the last sentence.

Does the market value affect an item's alchemy value?

No. The alchemy value of an item has a separate, static value and is unaffected by trading at the Grand Exchange. Equally, the value of items that you keep on death is calculated using the alchemy value rather than the market value.

best-guide-ever.jpg

Forcing people into trading ranges eliminates many abuses. It also will make the market rather slow to adjust at first....

Not only that, but you cannot buy/sell the same item again immediately, you need to wait a small period. It doesn't say how long though... Seems pretty well thought, but let's wait and see...

103 combat | 1M+ xp in each skill (lvl73) | 1800+ skill total | quest cape

Level 86 herblore, 85 farming

couldn't you just search for offer of the item you are interested in?

for example you want that air staff. could you see what offers are there for air staff? or you have to make buying offer? what if I say I buy staff for 1300 and there is a sell offer for 1100?

I cannot check those things at work, but i am curious :)

Am I just missing it or is there no way to just browse what is being offered for sale without putting in a buy offer?

Qeltar, aka Charles Kozierok

Webmaster, RuneScoop - Premium RuneScape Information for Expert Players -- Now Free!

Featuring the Ultimate Guide to Dungeoneering -- everything you need to know to get the most of the new skill!

signew2.png

so far, no complaints...

This update actually makes merchanting easier(to the extent that it is foreveryone easier...)

the problem is, it's only 5 percent, which at low number(such as raw materials) leaves very little room for price difference...

Almost everyone will sell for the highest and buy for the lowest...which could be a problem.

w4M8t.png