26 November 2007 - The Grand Exchange

Jeffery

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is great. Already sold 7M + worth of junk in my bank, with another 6M or so in the exchange and another 5M or so in my bank probably :o
Please like die or something

10.5M up now, still plenty left to sell.

It's weird. I put my torags legs and plate at a really low price, yet no ones bought them yet :-k

Goldenjkered.png

Whips: 3 Dragon Boots: 15

My 99's: Attack & Cooking

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/Goldenjkered

I hope prices adjust based on order imbalances and not just completed trades or some items will sit forever. And only 6 slots is really not enough.

Qeltar, aka Charles Kozierok

Webmaster, RuneScoop - Premium RuneScape Information for Expert Players -- Now Free!

Featuring the Ultimate Guide to Dungeoneering -- everything you need to know to get the most of the new skill!

signew2.png

AWESOME update! I've already sold items for like 1 million or more. :D

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid

Gaaah!! WHY didnt i sell my masks before this update!!!! blue mask is 20,805,000 - 22,995,000 and green is 16,720,000 - 18,480,000 well green is the same but blue!! :(((

new_account6.png

What are you smoking...? Can I buy some?
Hah Tip.It probaly knows more about Runescape then Jagex. :lol:

Watch my Vice city stunt vid -->

It's weird. I put my torags legs and plate at a really low price, yet no ones bought them yet :-k

I put up torag helm and it was bought immediately. Meanwhile no one wants the torag hammers. :ohnoes:

Somebody brought my torags hammers for 127k, and my karils top 220k \'

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

it would be interesting to know how it decides which person to sell to if there are several potential buyers offering the same price. if its not ranked (in order of who gets the next sale) by how long you have been waiting you could potentially wait for a very long time for a very common item

I hope prices adjust based on order imbalances and not just completed trades or some items will sit forever. And only 6 slots is really not enough.

True, although this mostly prevents one of the potential abuses you mentioned in an earlier article. Using the exchange as a "second bank account" by putting up items for ridiculous prices so they don't sell. 6 extra bank slots max for any of those types of abusers. On topic, I love the exchange, I already sold a Zammy Coif 215k, and I'm trying to sell things like the 70+ lava staffs I accrued over time.

Lugia_Lvl138.png

4x Phat owner: Blue, Green, 2x Purple

3100+ GWD bosses soloed.

Solo GWD Drops:

5 Bandos Plates, 4 Bandos Boots, 3 Bandos Hilts, 2 Arma Helms, Arma Skirt, Arma Plate, 3 Arma Hilts, 4 Zammy Spears, Steam Staff, 15 Sara Swords, 6 Sara Hilts, 29 Shards.

The price controls already prevents the 'second bank account' abuse -- in theory.

The problem is that right now, you put things up and because this is not a free market, nobody buys. And then you're stuck, because you can't browse what people want to sell for.

I guess Jagex didn't learn anything from the USSR.

Qeltar, aka Charles Kozierok

Webmaster, RuneScoop - Premium RuneScape Information for Expert Players -- Now Free!

Featuring the Ultimate Guide to Dungeoneering -- everything you need to know to get the most of the new skill!

signew2.png