It's your funeral...

Lenin64

I'd have to say, fired out of a canon, and turned to ashes that way. i get spread far and wide and i get turned into some pretty neat fireworks 8-)

rougeleada.gif

rougeleada.png

Almost there :D ( doing it in f2p :( )

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I made this thread at such a weird time- my great-grandmother died this morning :shock: The funeral's on Monday....it was a brain aneurism...

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

I made this thread at such a weird time- my great-grandmother died this morning :shock: The funeral's on Monday....it was a brain aneurism...

I'm sad to hear that man. :( Take a day off from school/work with no excuses necessary...

I'm sad to hear that man. :( Take a day off from school/work with no excuses necessary...

Can't..already missed 8 days of school this year, don't think i can miss any more for the semester.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

angel2w.gif

[hide]
I want to be turned into a diamond

i.e. http://www.lifegem.com/secondary/cremat ... n2006.aspx

That is really creepy:

Hi Dean!

I just wanted to let you know the ring arrived and I thank you SO much. I have told so many people I know about LifeGem, Dean. They had never heard of it and like me, think it's an excellent way to keep a loved one close.

I plan to wear Arlen all of the time ... it's just amazing to me that this can be done and I'm in awe.

Thanks for doing this!

Barbara Richards (Wife )

Cremate my body, and let it be; nothing stupid or cliche with the ashes, just get rid of 'em somewhere. I'm frikkin' dead, who honestly cares?

Hi Rusty!

I wanted to let you know that 'Ma' has arrived here safe and sound! You were right.....she IS a beauty!!

Today is her 1 year anniversary and it has given me an untold sense of peace to have her home and in such sparkely condition!

I want to thank you and your company for allowing me to have something so beautiful created in memory of my mother.

[/hide]

Creepy.

I don't think they can really make diamonds from dead people... I mean, they wouldn't be rare lmao.

Lol, diamonds aren't rare. :roll:

That's quite disturbing, though.

For me, I think I'll just get cremated. I heard somewhere that it's cheaper than burial.

Ah, this reminds me about the noob on the Runescape forums who was upset with the quest "Cold War" because apparently his grandparents died in the war. :wall:

I'd like my ashes scatterd through the wind in Antarctica or better yet buried there :P Just another idea besides being shot off into space as mentioned before. But that would be expensive eh? I've noticed many people are planning their funerals as if they were within a year or two, using props in their funeral that are from this age, eventhough most of us have a while to live.

Tbfgraphx14

Happy to find I'm not the only one who eats glass.

Sorry about that. I really am. Don't let it get you down though.

Yea the odd thing is, I don't really feel affected. I mean, i only ever met her once, but she was cool for such an old woman. Very lively. Told many entertaining stories about being married to the mob. I am sad, just not as much as you would expect...

whalenuke.png

angel2w.gif

Sorry about that. I really am. Don't let it get you down though.

Yea the odd thing is, I don't really feel affected. I mean, i only ever met her once, but she was cool for such an old woman. Very lively. Told many entertaining stories about being married to the mob. I am sad, just not as much as you would expect...

Yeah, my grandmother talks to me all the time. She's so brilliant; the way she talks about politics, the war, the change of seasons, time, the universe...It's awesome. We had a 1+ hour discussion on all of that and more. The time literally flew by. :)

I wanna be mummified and buried with my most precious possessions: my wii, a copy of gears of war, a pc with internet, a tv, a large supply of chips and root beer, my 9 mil pistol, a medical professional, and a defibrillator. either that or i'd have my body frozen and brought back to life on March 18, 2308 as a senior mutant ninja turtle then i will reign destruction on the people of the future.

6p8kx0z.jpg

I would like my body to be naturally returned to the Earth. Just dig a hole, and throw me in it. I don't want to be dressed up in fancy clothes. Just jeans and a t-shirt work fine for me. :P Maybe wrap me in a burial shroud. Whatever makes the survivors feel more comfortable.

3898000bYVcx.png

Cremated. Pretty much as cheap as possible.

But obviously people will build statues from me. I assume I'll be on a unicorn.. or a pegasus.. pegacorn!

But yeah, assuming people actually come to my funeral, I just want really inappropriate music played. "Sunshine, lollipops, and rainbows, everything that's wonderful.."

Cool.

Free bar. That is all.

I want to be put to rest and then everyone to have a really good day, not worry about cash or anything, and just have some fun. Tends to be the trend in my family - we try to make funerals a lot less sad than most people do, it's nice to remember those who've left us, and we're always gonna have the days together on the day of the funeral to remember.

logo.jpg

I'm Sorry to hear that :(

I want my body to be filled with robotics so when they play Can't touch this, I get up and dance to it. Then I'll be shot out of a cannon into the sea.

But I seriously don't want to be turned into a diamond. :shock:

Phaper_Plane.png

I'm actually going to my grandfathers funeral tomorrow. His death and the funeral got me thinking about my own death and funeral. And there, I see this topic. You coudln't post this better time :) .

I don't want any fancy "people in black with :( and :cry: and :| faces". I think it's ok if they spare a thought or two to me but a funeral with speeches and me in the coffing, its just too much trouble for the people!

I was thinking of donating my organs to good use or burning them. I'm death so it really doesn't matter that time. Altought trhowing my ashes to a river or the wind sounds kinda epic. :-k

Reality is hundreds of times more beautiful and more interesting than delusions. Fairy tales just tend to be easier to follow than the wonderful intricacies of life.

Ordinary funeral.

"The take over the break's over" By Fallout Boy playing

(Chrorus = Dont pretend you ever forgot about me.)

I dont need a siggy no moar.

Ordinary funeral.

"The take over the break's over" By Fallout Boy playing

(Chrorus = Dont pretend you ever forgot about me.)

I'm by no means a FOB fan, but I love that song. Nice little solo. Fun song. I wouldn't call it 'funeral material', though. :lol:

It's like "he's dead!! Now let's dance" \'

But, I suppose that's the mood some people want to go for.

I want to respawn.

JfvHV.png

798M9.png

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

My new site. [bETA]