Chaos Elemental Hints toward Summoning?

casthewiz

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting :P

Good point raised but i think it is a bit too cryptic for jagex maybe or everyone is try very hard to gues some bits for summoning.

Well raised and well done for looking :)

Sn'C Events Team Member

2v2bjuq.jpg

pixel-sig-1.gif

942nd to 99 hunter 2/8/07|26,042nd to reach 99 fletching 27/10/07|Quest Cape Achieved 22/1/08|50,000th to 99 Cooking 29/10/08

Dagannoth King Drops: 7 Zerkers 2 Axes 3 Warriors | Armadyl: 1 hilt first ever trip and kill | Barrows: 2 Dharok Legs 1 Ahrim Skirt 1 Torag Helm 1 Guthan Spear

One, two, buckle my shoe

Three, four, knock on the door

Five, six, pick up sticks

Seven, eight, lay them straight

Nine, ten, do it again!

wikipedia -> pick_up_sticks

Could also mean arrows <.<

Also, "The Ogre Wigs" -> "Ore with eggs" :lol: :roll:

Sir+Jehu.png

Retired ~ "I'll Be Back!" NOT

In Classic, Lucien used to talk about the Necromancer (south of Ardounge, who in Classic would summon zombies if you tried to attack him), was an awesome place to train but thats another story.

I'm not sure if they changed the quest or not or the storyline, however, the rune you're looking for is a Life rune.

I wouldn't have thought that three 'drops' which meet in the middle would be a relevant symbol for the life rune, unless it means some kind of trinity? That idea seems to be recurring throughout the game (Combat triangle, the trinity of Good, Evil and Balance, represented by Saradomin, Zamorak and Guthix? But even then, we always thought it was linear, with good and evil being at either end and balance being the fulcrum which maintains... life?)

Oh, and whoever worked out that the chaosudoku was a cryptogram and then solved it with an undoubtedly correct answer deserves...

All the cookies in existence?

Oh, and since all of this seems to be on the purpose of hidden information, could 'Balnea' be something (look at the green note about 'orgl wigs')? Apparently, it's copyright. :lol:

This thing is amazingly cryptic, and yet I feel that there is far more information here yet to be discovered. Keep looking!

~ W ~

sigzi.png

There is actually also a u in the circled letters thing...

I tried a load of combinations and have confirmed that none of the letters (e,u,c,l,i,n) make a word beggining with e. That is it because i got bored lol.

I think that this is one of the more subtle hints from summoning.

When seeing the picture I only found the circled letters clue, so nice work! :thumbsup:

tifsiggy.jpg

Thanks to Quarra for the awesome sig!

Xbox360 Gamertag = Tintin113

There is a line at the bottom of one of the notes that is in morse code that translates to Gecko.

(FYI: the rune with three bars is an air rune, and you forgot to include the circled u in your letters, one word that can come out is nuclei.)

Here's all of the possible anagrams I found:

Nuclei

Uncle i

Clue in - interesting... :-k

Lice un

Cue nil

Runeman231.png

GESig.gif

There is a line at the bottom of one of the notes that is in morse code that translates to Gecko.

(FYI: the rune with three bars is an air rune, and you forgot to include the circled u in your letters, one word that can come out is nuclei.)

Nuclei

Uncle i

Lice un

Cue nil

I think you should try reading earlier posts before posting yourself! =D>

http://forum.[Please Use QuickFind Code].ws?15,16,721,54395498

Some of those discoveries are pretty obscure... who woulda thought the sudoku was a cryptogram

When there are two death runes in the same row and square you know its not a sodoku.

I love these things. figured 'most' things out on my own so far :D Had good fun with it. (still is)

fredzsodbtt6.jpg

21 lag piles, 4 Pjs, 2 Party hat kills, 67 newbs teached.

Nuclei

Uncle i

Lice un

Cue nil

I think you should try reading earlier posts before posting yourself! =D>

Why are you telling me this? I offered more possible solutions to the anagram... :roll:

Runeman231.png

GESig.gif

Hmm, The numbers on the lottery ticket say "Magpie" and "Macaw" Bith are birds, and the lottery ticket says "jewels, gp, gold items." Perhaps summoning birds that work like the steel item collector backpack, except with money and such.

It is impossible to exaggerate the unimportance of almost everything.

I don't have anything important to add, but the paper "Anger Unseats Bacteria" is written by Annette Fisher. It sounds like "A net fisher", which is probably one of those things (I don't know what they are called) that Jagex adds into the game for a little humor.

Also, at the very bottom of the lottery ticket, there are more numbers. Some of them are missing, and if you use the same code for the actual Lottery numbers it comes out to "M A I A W." I don't know if you can annagram this and find a word, I couldn't. Maybe the missing numbers are needed, or if it has no meaning at all.

I'm not sure what the rune circled in the picture below is.

chaospt3.png

It seems like it would fit in with lunar magic imo, due to the fact that it has a moon (or a cresent roll, up to you :lol: ). Who knows, it might have something to do with summoning.

Uhh..cosmic... :wall:

:-w

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

Umm... did you guys notice that in the "chaosudoku" the letter A at the top has what seems like a circled letter W right above it? Just a thought for all of yall who think the puzzle was Lucien, unless i got something wrong and its a strange version of the letter A. Cant think of a word that has W in it with the other letters though...

And any musicians, out there, can you tell me what the musical notes the racoon whistle is playing? it might be a clue.

I'm going to look at other things the Chaos Elemental has said in the past, already someone spotted a qutoe from the Elly in a past article saying "seasons come for animal lore, amgical chores". and we know by now that animal lore was the initial name for summoning.

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

Looking through past postbag letters. stumbled upon an oracle phrase:

The waterfall flows, like the grass grows. Often in spring, the birds can sing.

Doubt its anything special, but you never know. maybe as more clues come out we'll see if it has any relevence.

Also stumbled upon a strange list of anagrams from postbag 17. The Wise old man asked the chaos elly for some anagrams. This is what we got. Any good puzzlers can decipher anything? I'll be working on a few.

This month is the Chaos Elemental's birthday, and as one of the oldest and possibly wisest entities in RuneScape (Gypsy Aris estimates its age to be equal to the number of yew trees, minus the number of coal rocks, times the number of werewolves, with an accuracy of plus or minus two thousand). In celebration of its birthday, I've asked it to supply a few anagrams for your delectation.

I am it. Hangar's at ninth egg on motion.

A shingle's ounce ramp, cur!

Hi, Jimmy's a nontechnical pomps.

Lurk, thesis-stink! Oh, till goofier homonym.

Guaranteed slimes sing.

Ocarinas blast it: tell warranted variants.

A camouflager's overworked net.

Hotshot manatee, not thorns!

Utmost hop; up, ghastlier salad net.

Now seething benign, hesitant. Now degraded trash.

EDIT: Gess my discoveries weren't all that great, postbag 19 has a crossword to solve which gives a word for some of the anagrams above. Has anyone solved it yet?

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

Umm... did you guys notice that in the "chaosudoku" the letter A at the top has what seems like a circled letter W right above it? Just a thought for all of yall who think the puzzle was Lucien, unless i got something wrong and its a strange version of the letter A. Cant think of a word that has W in it with the other letters though...

And any musicians, out there, can you tell me what the musical notes the racoon whistle is playing? it might be a clue.

I'm going to look at other things the Chaos Elemental has said in the past, already someone spotted a qutoe from the Elly in a past article saying "seasons come for animal lore, amgical chores". and we know by now that animal lore was the initial name for summoning.

The notes are G, G, and F (treble) or B, B, and A (bass). I don't think it means anything though.

OeVu.gif

If you put the letters together you get: ecunilc

If you play with the letters you get:

une lic

add an R and an N and you have:

Rune Linc (rune link)

Rune link is is the burthrope games room which makes me think burthrope is geting updated

i'd take a crazy person to see that conection huh.

Also on the whistle racoon thing I think that it is a monster rolled up into a ball that is singing (I noticed the name on the bottem of that picture and it had a similer name to the birds in FF that roll around) FF ftw (though i'm not as sure as I am on burthrope update) If I see anything else i'll post it.

ok a few things here are being looked too far into. the sodoku is being looked into WAY too much ... the runes listed there are the combinations to the spells for summoning. Look at my avatar. That is the life rune posted on RS site. .... ALSO the lottery ticket ... read it very carefully. it says

"exp. jackpot inc. (picture of a magic hat) jewels , gp , gold items"

experience jackpot including ( whatever the hat means ) gems , money and maybe jewelry ?

dravensigki6.jpg

Started January 2001