After a November full of changes...

Krimm911

What do you think December has in store?

I have a feeling it won't be as "controversial" as November. I have never seen the RS community so bent out of shape as much as in the past month. Because of this I have a feeling Jagex is just going to lay low, release a quest, and dev dairies about summoning. I don't see them doing any more extreme additions/changes to the game until the release of summoning.

I think if Jagex is going to release many more "game breaking" updates (not something I agree with but it seems to be the brush they are painted with) they will do it next month.

They can afford to annoy everyone now because people are far less likly to quit with summoning so close. Then once it has been released everyone will have forgotten why update X ruined runescape for them and things can get back to normal.

Caldius.png

I really hope they're done with all of these ground breaking updates. While they are pretty exciting, there is a certain level of uncertainty about them that just puts me on edge. I'll be perfectly happy if they just release a quest, the Christmas event, and whatever other small updates they do come December.

Let them fix the R2H switch.

So right-click on higher levels doesn't mess you up.

So the R2H hits back to it's normal speed.

Then December will be a nice peaceful month. I could care less about what they do, as long as they can fix their mistakes(note these do affect not only f2p pures, but mains as well, so don't flame me for posting something like this)

GE for me is the most awesome update ever made.

As it is gigantic (look to Stock EXchange in RL...) it is a bit hard to start, and probably need some updates later on.

But November was great, Could all monthes be like this one...

If I could get a follow up on the Elf storyline I would be happy for months. <3:

I'm with you. I want quests.. an Elf Update, Hallowvale Update, and Fairy Update

92/99 Fishing | 119/120 Combat | 92/99 Firemaking | 94/99 Fletching | 1878/1900 Total | 85/85 Slayer | 80/80 Prayer

5389_08e10c.png

7476_125ca6.png

I would advise Jagex to take a rest, they have released quite a lot of things this month. So long as the Development Diary for Summoning comes out, and the Christmas event is a fun and decent one, then I can say that December can be a month where Jagex needs not release any big updates. They can leave that to next year. =D>

Although I am praying extremely hard that Summoning will be released for F2P too... :pray:

My Blog

Join the Campaign for more F2P Bank Space!

[bleep], my parrot has better grammar than you.

4z9pgcp.gif

in my opinion Behind the scenes (Bts) is the best article of the month you can decide if you want to play rs this month or quit till next month lol

Thievingcapesigcopy.png

Jeffery.png

180th to 99 Divination + 1st W36er

Rambo, cannot pk call your friends bro :). Wait nevermind none of SAPK/PKS can. Kappa.

A new 90+ Slayer monster :pray:. What, a guy can dream can't he :P? I'll probably be saying that every month until it actually happens.

Lugia_Lvl138.png

4x Phat owner: Blue, Green, 2x Purple

3100+ GWD bosses soloed.

Solo GWD Drops:

5 Bandos Plates, 4 Bandos Boots, 3 Bandos Hilts, 2 Arma Helms, Arma Skirt, Arma Plate, 3 Arma Hilts, 4 Zammy Spears, Steam Staff, 15 Sara Swords, 6 Sara Hilts, 29 Shards.

I could see a new quest coming out, and mabey some bugs that will be fixed. Then a nice christmas update. We will have to wait for BTS to come out though...

-Haseo

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

I find it kind of funny that in the November BTS, they said that pretty much all the updates were suggestions by players on the forums, etc, and when they make the updates, not only are they terrible, but then people practically riot, when they were the ones that supposedly suggested them in the first place. Way to go RSOF :XD:

I find it kind of funny that in the November BTS, they said that pretty much all the updates were suggestions by players on the forums, etc, and when they make the updates, not only are they terrible, but then people practically riot, when they were the ones that supposedly suggested them in the first place. Way to go RSOF :XD:

in what way did they practically riot? their was within 3 hours of the duel arena update 50 pages of staker rants on RSOF, GE brought nearly the same. their was people complaining in more then 3 worlds

at what point does a crowd spamming and complaining get classified as a riot?

in my opinion Behind the scenes (Bts) is the best article of the month you can decide if you want to play rs this month or quit till next month lol

Too bad almost all BTS'es sound amazing.

When everything's been said and done, more has been said than done.

All skills 80+

angel2w.gif