Summoning Logo Found?

Sprout_teh_druid

nice find, i'm eagerly waiting for the skill to come out!

will they have to change the skill interface again?

A howling wolf seems like a fit symbol for the skill:)

again, nice finds

No, they'll remove Total Level and probably just put it as text under the bottom 3 skills and add the Summoning icon next to the Hunter one.

but since summoning will affect combat, won't it be placed among the other combat skills?

I don't know, I'm only guessing.

I suggested to them my version of the stats and the layout, but from the screenshot they added in Dev Diary 3 they didn't decide to act on my idea, quite silly if you ask me.

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm, they may rearrange the skills interface, but that's nothing new. I wouldn't be surprised if they moved other skills while they're at it so that related skills are next to each other. So, in a row, ranged could be on the left, fletching in the middle, and then woodcutting on the right. Agility could be next to theiving, Hunter next to summoning, runecrafting next to magic...

It's probably impossible though. Well, I can't work it out, there seem to be too many links.

~ W ~

sigzi.png

guessmyri7.gif

thats my guess, probably a golden wolf.

Nice pic, thanks.

Pretty accurate.

Seems like the logo to me, specially since it fits with the whole 'Wolf Whistle' Quest thing.

img.cfm?img=41871

Yeah...Some people just go out of their way to ruin other peoples fun.
Sounds like Jagex to me...

guessmy1lw8.gif

did it with the suggestions.

Wow, nice job! With everyone that was thinking the completed picture would be a sun, that was a great find, seeing a wolf in it! I congratulate you! =D>

Penguin Power!

MSSW3sig.png

^The last great war of the Wilderness....

Yeah, I don't have a cool signature, so the MSSW3 sig will have to do....

guessmy1lw8.gif

did it with the suggestions.

Wow, nice job! With everyone that was thinking the completed picture would be a sun, that was a great find, seeing a wolf in it! I congratulate you! =D>

FYI, I thought it was the firefox logo :wall: :lol:

sig.jpg

That's clearly a picture of a horse... and that's because at 99 summoning, we can ride it for a mount.

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Alright - done dreaming now :(

Alpha_Koldes.png

-

Man, I really do love Runescape, and I'm sure if it was a real person I would of asked it to marry me by now.

That's clearly a picture of a horse... and that's because at 99 summoning, we can ride it for a mount.

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Alright - done dreaming now :(

Maybe they would give us lances to go with our mounts. Then we could have jousting tournaments and teams of cavaliers. It may be more feasible than you think.

felter_laur.png

I hope we get a white cape with black trim.Night and day,yin and yang,good and evil and so on and so on.plus it would look so awesome with third age melee <3:

i hope the emotes something celestial aswell,in fact i hope they update all the emotes with higher polygons from hunter backwards because theyre all a bit outdated

tifsdac6mc.gif