Summoning Logo Found?

Sprout_teh_druid

I love the capes that you guys made (they look worth getting). However, something makes me think that it will be a gross tie-dye colour. :XD:

*Looks at mug icons*

A bright yellow cape with cyan trim. :-X

Bright colours appeal to the kiddies. :P

newsigzl2.jpg

^Sir Jem 05-The Bunny Drinking Blog?^ Click it!

tetsupportsig2.jpg

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love the capes that you guys made (they look worth getting). However, something makes me think that it will be a gross tie-dye colour. :XD:

*Looks at mug icons*

A bright yellow cape with cyan trim. :-X

Bright colours appeal to the kiddies. :P

50% of f2p are kids, good that summoning is p2p \'

afbeelding4kopieae2.png

I was bored so I did a mock up of what I think the stats screen will look like once summoning has been introduced:

newrsstatsdt0.jpg

(Ignore the value for Total XP I just typed in a bunch of random numbers :P)

Wow i hope it turns out similer to that, this looks accually decent

I was bored so I did a mock up of what I think the stats screen will look like once summoning has been introduced:

newrsstatsdt0.jpg

Wow i hope it turns out similer to that, this looks accually decent

Wow very nice job there, it looks very professional. I don't think the total level will be that squished though; perhaps they'll make the height of each skill one pixel smaller to squeeze in the total level at the bottom (I don't want any scrolling like that magic interface mess up a while back). Well jagex is pretty creative, we'll just have to see. Maybe they'll even expand the entire runescape screen to make room, I don't know. :-k

dangsig.png

By popular demand, this signature is back- however I currently do not have a blog up at the moment and if I did I wouldn't update it. Sorry, the sig links to nowhere :( .

newrsstatsdt0.jpg

statspic2pd6.png

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=721174

demonslayer2.png

Retired Tip.It Mod || Admin and Founder of Caesar 3 Mod Squad! All are welcome!

Wow very nice job there, it looks very professional. I don't think the total level will be that squished though; perhaps they'll make the height of each skill one pixel smaller to squeeze in the total level at the bottom

Good idea, I tried it out. I've updated the picture on my original post.

(I lost Total XP in the process, couldn't fit it on :()

omg i have idea!

in dev diary jagex say summon will be to hunter what smith is to mining-maybe the same for capes? is there a mining-smithing skillcape colour relation?

2egffxf.png

[hide]

Felix, je moeder.

Je moeder felix

Je vader, felix.

Felix, je oma.

Felix, je ongelofelijk gave pwnaze avatar B)

Felix, je moeder.

[/hide]

omg i have idea!

in dev diary jagex say summon will be to hunter what smith is to mining-maybe the same for capes? is there a mining-smithing skillcape colour relation?

Yeah they are both a sort of grey colour.

But anyway it doesn't say that it will be. It said it would be back when the skill was called Animal Lore.

We were also thinking Animal Lore would be to Hunter, what Smithing is to Mining

Granted it probably still is but it wasn't explicitly said.

newrsstats2fs2.jpg

Not bad.

Shame the numbers at the bottom are so small.

cool, i want to get summoning to 50 when it comes out :twisted:

I am not the Dark or the Light, I am the Shadows!

:twisted:

I say welcome to a new member, but giving personal information in the second post ever? omgZZZ..

:ohnoes: -.-

Bad crop, :oops: so you were all right :D

logong4.png

guessmy1lw8.gif

I wasnt to far off :shock:

I was thinking to keep your version in stead of the 'real' one because it looked so much alike. :XD:

Did anyone see the anagram again?

:shock:

296kver.png

Credits to Skully Sc for the signature.24picns.png

newrsstatsdt0.jpg

statspic2pd6.png

They have said before that they cannot have the total xp displayed due to limitations of the 32bit system which would mean we could only have a limit of 112millon xp displayed ingame....

good systems though.

sig2webzx7.jpg

newrsstatsdt0.jpg

statspic2pd6.png

They have said before that they cannot have the total xp displayed due to limitations of the 32bit system which would mean we could only have a limit of 112millon xp displayed ingame....

good systems though.

No. The limit would be 2,147,483,647. E.G. 2.14 billion.

The problem is that there's 24 skills (after summoning), and that'll likely increase. This means the total possible XP achievable is (soon to be) currently 4,800,000,000.

Also, they could very easily put total XP in the game. Make a text file, whenever your XP updates, have it write each skill value into that file.

Use the Haskell programming language to read those numbers and add them up, then write that to a file. Have Java read it back into the client as a string, and display it.

There's your solution.

• Never trust anyone. You are always alone, and betrayal is inevitable.
  • Nothing is safe from the jaws of the decompiler.

[hide]

newrsstatsdt0.jpg

statspic2pd6.png

good systems though.

[/hide]

No. The limit would be 2,147,483,647. E.G. 2.14 billion.

The problem is that there's 24 skills (after summoning), and that'll likely increase. This means the total possible XP achievable is (soon to be) currently 4,800,000,000.

Also, they could very easily put total XP in the game. Make a text file, whenever your XP updates, have it write each skill value into that file.

Use the Haskell programming language to read those numbers and add them up, then write that to a file. Have Java read it back into the client as a string, and display it.

There's your solution.

Except for the fact that this would cause an insane amount of slowdown on the servers, this could work. But the amount of server power required would either destroy any possibility of actually playing the game, or reduce capacity to around 200 people per world.

Goals to get my skills back up to a barely respectable level on the high scores:

mayjest.png

Currently going for Bone to Peaches spell. It's amazing how boring doing the same repetitive task is! Stupid MTA