Summoning Logo Found?

Sprout_teh_druid

[hide]
I was bored so I did a mock up of what I think the stats screen will look like once summoning has been introduced:

newrsstatsdt0.jpg

(Ignore the value for Total XP I just typed in a bunch of random numbers :P)

statspic2pd6.png

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=721174

They have said before that they cannot have the total xp displayed due to limitations of the 32bit system which would mean we could only have a limit of 112millon xp displayed ingame....

good systems though.

[/hide]

No. The limit would be 2,147,483,647. E.G. 2.14 billion.

The problem is that there's 24 skills (after summoning), and that'll likely increase. This means the total possible XP achievable is (soon to be) currently 4,800,000,000.

Also, they could very easily put total XP in the game. Make a text file, whenever your XP updates, have it write each skill value into that file.

Use the Haskell programming language to read those numbers and add them up, then write that to a file. Have Java read it back into the client as a string, and display it.

There's your solution.

Except for the fact that this would cause an insane amount of slowdown on the servers, this could work. But the amount of server power required would either destroy any possibility of actually playing the game, or reduce capacity to around 200 people per world.

I know, I was only pointing out the fact it can be done, not that performance would be more than slightly hindered.

• Never trust anyone. You are always alone, and betrayal is inevitable.
  • Nothing is safe from the jaws of the decompiler.

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bad crop, :oops: so you were all right :D

logong4.png

guessmy1lw8.gif

I wasnt to far off :shock:

How did you get the green layer off? All the pictures, the layers keep annoying me. Can you take the others off?

Proud member of the Tal Shiar Alliance

Flobberdude.png

Goals: Quest cape, skill range 10 or less, all stats above 60. (Although yes, I am aware that in order to do the first two, I have to do the third.)

----

I am sick and tired of people asking me to put stuff in my signature. If you agree with me, do NOT put this in your signature.

Bad crop, :oops: so you were all right :D

logong4.png

guessmy1lw8.gif

I wasnt to far off :shock:

How did you get the green layer off? All the pictures, the layers keep annoying me. Can you take the others off?

he did that part himself, which is a reallly nice job

Socc.png

Socc | 99 Magic | 95/99 Range | 99 Defence | 99 Hitpoints | 96/99 Summoning |Join SODB for some monster Slayin! |

Really funny isnt it that a friend of yours who uses a different GAME finds this and you post about it 3 hours after the FIRST post on any fansite yet still dont bother to go checking the major sites to see if it has been discovered before :shame:

http://runescape.salmoneus.net/forums/i ... 187064&hl=

Click the link below to find out how to make millions on the GX...full indepth analysis

http://runescape.salmoneus.net/forums/i ... &p=2095612

outlinego5.gif

got bored :|

Don't forget- the icons on the mugs were obtained from ROUND mugs- the exact look of the icon probobly isn't that exact shape-

RBqi.gif

Can be looted to obtain a variable item and reobtain the imp jar. If you are insane, it can instead be exchanged for impling jars from Elnock Inquisitor.

cool its like a wolf

because the quest is called wolf whistle :)

I'm not sure if somebody already posted that, im too lazy to read all 11 pages

Playing for 4 years with only 3 drag drops. most amount of cash ever had: 15m :P

Something tells me im not very good at this game...

Picture1.png

Dragon Drops: 2 D skirt, 1 D med

Barrow Drops:1 Dh helm, 1 Guthan's body.

253+ quest points and counting :)

Click here to be a good person!

Well actually it will look like this in your stat tab:

rsstats.png

There are more REAL images about summoning here: http://edgeville.net/summoning/

I can confirm that the pictures of the summoning pouches were already there long before jagex posted theirs. Some of the creatures we're getting look very weird but some others (like the spirit wolf) look very cool :D:D

rsstats.png

There are more REAL images about summoning here: http://edgeville.net/summoning/

I can confirm that the pictures of the summoning pouches were already there long before jagex posted theirs. Some of the creatures we're getting look very weird but some others (like the spirit wolf) look very cool :D:D

oh nice.

i'm really impressed with the person that spotted that in the first place. but be aware that it might not be it really. it's likely, but there is still a possibility that this is a red herring. jagex likes to wind up the players.

O.mirzan-O.mirzan.gif

d drops/ legs(0) chain (0) axes (0) skirts (0) meds(0)/ visage! (0)/ rings (0)

-My Blog! Don't forget to post!

rsstats.png

Apparently that image was actually made by a player and isn't actually real.

I say let's all just keep raising our post count Til monday, then all your poroblems will be solved. :-w

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.

[hide]

rsstats.png

[/hide]

It was actually made on this thread. Funny how gullable some ppl really are when it comes to things like this.

Take a look at page 9 if you dont believe me.

TERA.pngtera2.gif

tera.pngsig_corner.png

Thanks Gradeskip93 for my awesome sig!

[hide]
Well actually it will not (correction) look like this in your stat tab:

rsstats.png

There are more images about summoning here: http://edgeville.net/summoning/

I can confirm that the pictures of the summoning pouches were already there long before jagex posted theirs. Some of the creatures we're getting look very weird, but some others (like the spirit wolf) look very cool :D:D

[/hide]

It was actually made on this thread. Funny how gullable some ppl really are when it comes to things like this.

[Me being rude used to be here]

This image is actually real:

[hide=Picture]icons.png[/hide]

summoninglogodt8.png

That's the icon alright! :)

Seems the predictions were right. It will probably look a little different though.

On a side note, the cups looks a little out of place against the original picture, like someone added it after it was finishes. Everything else looks smooth while the cup looks rough and not complete...

ashmsig1uq.png

overseerlp5.png

R.I.P. Shiva and Steve

[hide]

rsstats.png

[/hide]

Funny how gullible people are huh? XD

I can assure you, my friend, that this stat picture is real and the thing you say about it being taken from this same thread is a lie. Someone else posted it in an individual thread and he got spammed with it was made by him and him on this thread. Well, NO, it hasn't been made on this thread, it's a jagex leak and if you even look closely you see that it doesn't even look like the one that's been made on this thread.

And ohw yeah, DON'T call me omg so gullible, because I'm about the LEAST GULLIBLE person on these boards, and I know when something's real or it isn't. Want to see another REAL Jagex leak?

Have a look:

Now go spam someone else with your nonsense and next time THINK and LOOK FIRST, and maybe then you can actually post something useful...

Thank you for wasting my time...

...Silver24-7

Hey man, IT IS A FAKE. I made it. Don't beleive me? I'll send you the original PSD file if you want. You shouldn't flame people when you clearly don't know all the facts.