Annoying customers

Scorchedrose

/\

1. You said the price in Euros, Finland is the only in the Nordic to use it

2. Your name is NorthernHero, and Finland is quite northern

3. Your English is European-English, different from British or American English. (Don't ask me how I knew that)

4. I live in Finland, and I just had this suspicion that you did too. Also, you're posting in the evening in Finland, a few hours after school/work ends.

[/reasons]

Woo good work 8-) . I had strong suspection you lived in finland too btw, due to you posting in finland topics, or was it you said somewhere you live in finland :P .

sorry for spamming

Reality is hundreds of times more beautiful and more interesting than delusions. Fairy tales just tend to be easier to follow than the wonderful intricacies of life.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@fgfuyfyuiuy0

The egg thing was funny, but I don't think the rest are anything to complain about. I also don't see why answering "no" to the question "is plastic alright?" is bad. I worked as a bagger for a while, and I would have been completely fine with that answer. The less they talk to me the better.

Right now in my current job at a cemetery customer service is almost always bad. Everyone there has just lost somebody, so everyone is in some sort of bad mood. Luckily I only have to deal with 2 or 3 people a week, but every time it is bad.

I got an internship at a local high school this next semester in the IT department, that will have some interesting customer service stories :D .

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

I have some annoying customers every now and then, I work in a supermarket.

There was one specific kind of butter (''diet'' butter) that was sold out.

I had just packed every other kind of butter, we didnt have any other sort of butter left in stock. He asks me: Do you still have the Diet butter?

I say: 'No, I have just packed everything in'.

He couldnt stand that, he said: 'Always the same, stupid store, now I have to wait for a whole weekend.' It sounded like he blamed me :|

Or once:

Customer: 'Hello, you work here right?'

Me: 'Yes I do'

Customer: 'Follow me, I have something to show you'.

Me: *follows*

Customer: 'Take a look at this (Pointing at a big pile of cardboard, it wasnt a huge obstacle since it was in between 2 racks). This is a huge mess, its unacceptable! you should clean this, right away.'

Me: 'Ok, but I didnt create that pile'

Customer: *Looks like he thinks Im lying* 'Just clean it.'

Some other cases:

-A woman that bought every single bottle of Turpentine in the store, :-k

-2 guys who wanted to buy the cheapest kind of eggs, there was a protest going on in the city. :P

-Huge ammounts of beer

-Blood Remover was nearly sold out, no one buys them except then.

carsignatureis3.jpg

[http://woopidoo2.deviantart.com]

[Tip.it Moderator from Dec 10, 2006 to 03 Sep, 2008]

I've been a waiter at a restaurant...

A customer was continually bothering the waiter in a restaurant, first, he'd asked that the air conditioning be turned up because he was too hot, then he asked it be turned down because he was too cold, and so on for about half an hour.

Surprisingly, the waiter was very patient, she walked back and forth and never once got angry. So finally, a second customer asked her why she didn't throw out the pest.

"Oh I don't care," said the waiter with a smile. "We don't even have an air conditioner."

00000000000000000000000ub8.jpg

The tragic thing about nearly all these cases... Is that people often stir trouble that originates from trivial things which don't matter at all, or try to cover up their own incompetence. Those people must have really boring lives.

I work in a grocery store as a bagboy..

its funny seeing some of the rude people..

like when you are on a closing shift, and people come in at 5 minutes before close, and buy a whole bunch of groceries.. lmfao..funny. they like compare labels and stuff, and just take there pretty little time

OR

once I was having a bad day and some dumbnut was following me, eyeing me to ask question.

Dude: Do you guys sell whole wheat bread?

me: No, of course not, we are Carb Supremacists.

OR

when people walk into the store, havent even looked, and they are like "where is this?" and its like..Look you fool.

OR

When people ask you when your in uniform:

Dude: "excuse me, do you work here?"

me: "No, I just dress in this store uniform for fun"\

Or the infamous:

dude: "do you know where I can find *thing*?"

me: "sorry im a packer, I dont work in this department, but my best guess would be over there"

dude: "Oh I see, typical teenager response"

moose67.png

You think you guys have stupid customer problems?

Well I know a windows customer service worker....he's very close to doing something drastic(not really...but he literally has a pastime that involves pulling out his hair :P)

Shamuuu.png

Listen to the mighty words of Bloodredsword.

Tip it MGC Xbox live leader board!

I've worked in retail for five years, and man have I got some stories to tell. I'm a manager for a large mobile phone retailer :)

About four years ago, I had a customer acting a little oddly near the dummy wall. He was just standing at the same spot for ages then started sort of gently shaking his legs (as though he was dancing to music only here could hear). After a minute or so, he moved on out of the store, leaving behind on the floor what at my distance looked like a mars bar. On closer inspection I found it was actually a fresh poop.... now that's messed up.

A while back one of my collegues Brian, crossed the shop floor to speak to a scabby looking guy. Just before he reached him the guy pulled out a knife and slashed at him. It completely missed and Brian legged it back behind the counter to hit the panic alarm. As he did so the guy was reaching over the counter trying to figure out how to open one of the tills. I came out from behind the store room door and shouted that the police were coming. In response to this, he looked about frantically clearly looking for something to make his effort worthwhile. Seeing nothing, he quickly settled for the customer care phone on the wall, grabbed the receiver and sliced the twisty cable. Amazingly he held the phone towards us, laughed, then ran from the store. Guy was clearly a maniac.

Lastly, I had a bloke a few months ago who came in to pick up a handset that we'd repaired for him. Happy with getting his phone back, he left without incident. Then about an hour later he came back into the store, dumped his phone on the counter and started a ranting. His phone was now completely wrecked. The screen was smashed up, and the flip was broken off and hanging by the flex cable. Clearly it had been dropped down a set of stairs or something.

Anyway, amazingly this guy accused us of doing this to his phone before we handed it back. I knew we hadn't since we always show the phone out and working before taking payment, but this guy just wouldn't let go. After much shouting he eventually left saying that he'd call his lawyers, report us to the papers etc... Now the crazy bit happened. About two hours later the police came into the store and asked to speak to the manager (me at the time). To my amazment, the guy had reported us to the police and now they were following it up.

There's no point getting into any more detail, but the fact that the guy had paid for the work and some other factors meant the police abandoned it quickly, but it was embarrassing and infuriating.

LOL, I've got more, but I've written enough.

Harrington.gif

I worked at Office Store X (note: past tense - couldn't stand it). Customer wanted to return furniture from Office Store Y. Threw a fit because we wouldn't do it. Not only was it from another store but it was that store's own brand - there was no way we could do anything about it. I swear the customer stayed in the store for an hour complaining about it, waving his Office Store Y receipt in front of Office Store X's manager. Total kook.

I was ringing up another lady and she wanted to pay with a check. I handed her a pen before her checkbook had left her bag and I told her the date. She pressed the ballpoint pen to the check and it wasn't working properly. She just went hysterical, how an office supply store doesn't have a working pen, etc. Once I saw that it wasn't working, I had already grabbed another pen, tested it on a piece of receipt paper, and it worked just fine. I said that I found one that was working and attempted to hand it to her. She flipped it out of my hand and said it was "too late now" and stormed out of the store.

I try to give people the benefit of the doubt (both customers and employees) - something has gone wrong that day, they are stressed, etc. But when you are faced with a constant barrage of crap day after day when working in retail, you get pretty sick of it. I think it's a good experience overall though. A week after I started, I started to treat customer service representatives at other stores/companies in a different way - was nicer, more patient, etc. It can be hard to be on the other side of it as anyone who has worked in retail knows. So unless the person is just a complete moron who is choosing to do things incorrectly, I give them the benefit of the doubt if they're working slow, the register failed, etc.

sithbridgeay2.jpg

wow sith i agree 100% on that last paragraph.

I mean, I never actually had the patience to understand what all went on inside a small retail store. now I understand that they are just their doing their job. (Y)

moose67.png

/\

1. You said the price in Euros, Finland is the only in the Nordic to use it

2. Your name is NorthernHero, and Finland is quite northern

3. Your English is European-English, different from British or American English. (Don't ask me how I knew that)

4. I live in Finland, and I just had this suspicion that you did too. Also, you're posting in the evening in Finland, a few hours after school/work ends.

[/reasons]

Elementary, my dear Watson.

Well, I was a fellow customer in this one, and it wasn;t even really in the store, or even having anything to do with the store, but it sure was funny. I was leaving the grocery store earlier today and in the parking lot, I saw a guy come up in front of the store in his car. He stops right there, and his wife (?) jumps out and runs for a bus stop next to the store.Not only was the bus not in service, she left the car door open :XD: The driver had to reach over, struggling with his seat belt on, to get it closed :XD: :wall:

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

lol, wow yall have some pretty funny experiences. I feel like all mine are nothing in comparison to some.

I know ever since I started working in retail I'm extremely patient when I'm a shopper. Plus if I happen to see someone being rude to workers I usually speak up and say the stuff they can't say, and it feels so good. ^___^

I know once I had a customer do the same for me and after she had told off the idiot customer they just left totally red faced. lol Once the annoying customer left, I turned to the lady that saved me from them and told her she was my hero. lol Which we then ended up talking for a good 45 minutes about stupid customers since she wasn't in a rush and she was our only customer at the time.

The thing I hated the most about being management, was the fact that people didn't believe that I was a manager. =/ They'd ask me questions, not like the answer and ask for the manager, and usually I was the only manager there at the time, so I'd say me. Which to that they'd usually say something along the lines of, "You can't be a manager, you look like you're 16.". me: "I'm 21, and I'm the manager.". So they would go and flag down one of my associates, who were all older than me and ask them the same question. To which they'd usually reply, "I'm not sure, you'd have to ask my manager." and then point at me. By then I usually had a really big grin on my face. :XD:

Heres another classic from the world motor insurance, too bad I can't go into too much detail but heres as much info I can post without getting sued.

At one of the previous companies I've worked for we used to provide 'brand name' insurance for a reasonably expensive class of vehicles.

One of the many things we did was have a 'personal batch' of customers that dealt with just one sales/customer service representative, the idea was actually a good one because we could help set up courtesy cars etc with the dealers and take most of the stress out of claims by keeping them pro-actively informed about what we are doing for them.

We would also deal with policy renewals and other tasks that are menial to the customer, but are important to keep things up to date and legal. It also allowed the customer to build up a good rapport with the company and not just some random phone monkey every time they phone up.

With that in mind, heres the tale of lunacy from within.

About 4 weeks before the renewal of a customers policy, we would send out the invitation to renew, ask if all the details are correct and if they were paying by cheque (as in this case) a reminder that the policy doesn't realised until the payment has cleared.

So I sent out the renewal for this person, phoned them up, always got bounced to a answer-phone or to a sec' that wasn't passing this message on. Two weeks before the renewal, we sent a reminder, no reply. One week before renewal, we sent out a reminder that no policy will be in force and the no claims bonus proof, if any is due. I phoned up, same deal again.

We lapsed the policy and presumed the guy had gone elsewhere.

Fast forward six months later and I get a call from a colleague in another part of the building about why they cant register a stolen vehicle claim(can you guess where this is going yet?). I typed up the old policy number and took the call.

"Anger" was mild understatement with the language this guy used when I explained to him that, regrettably, we cant do anything about his stolen vehicle, because he had failed to insure it.

After the death threat, the threat of the company I worked for being sued, (what for, he didn't elaborate) he offered to pay six months back-dated insurance.

Oh yes, the vehicle didn't have a tracker fitted to it either...

It was a struggle not to laugh. 50 grands worth of vehicle stolen, uninsured, because he basically failed to insure it for less than ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâã400.

Who says wealth is a good indicator of intelligence eh?

"Boy, sure would be nice to have some grenades, don't you think you think?"

1840554111_a0023e3d17.jpg

After a minute or so, he moved on out of the store, leaving behind on the floor what at my distance looked like a mars bar. On closer inspection I found it was actually a fresh poop.... now that's messed up.

:lol: :lol:

No way... I cant imagine that people do those things.

#-o

carsignatureis3.jpg

[http://woopidoo2.deviantart.com]

[Tip.it Moderator from Dec 10, 2006 to 03 Sep, 2008]

After a minute or so, he moved on out of the store, leaving behind on the floor what at my distance looked like a mars bar. On closer inspection I found it was actually a fresh poop.... now that's messed up.

#-o

That actually also happened to an ex-coworker of mine that I still keep in contact with. She had put a customer in a fitting room, walked away for about 5 minutes and then headed back to check to see how she was doing. As she was getting closer and closer to the fitting room, she kept thinking, wow... what is this awful smell? When she got to the fitting rooms, she saw that the customer had already left, but when she looked in the room where the customer was, there was diarrhea all over the fitting room. :-X She said she nearly vomited seeing that... I hope I never have to see that in my store. :pray:

Lmao, what a great idea for a thread

I did my work experience at the local library for a few weeks (a lot better than it sounds, trust me) The customers were absolute legends.. 'Paul The Shoe Perv' who came in, shouted "YALRIGHTTTTTTTTTTTT" at you and then stared at your shoes for ages. He always started at my messy trainers, if he would've just walked a bit more towards the counter he could've stared at someone else's girly shoes...

Then there were the old people.. There's a new electromagnetically controlled self-service system at the library, they'd put their books down on the little platform and stand there forever staring at the screen, then look at you, absolutely bewildered, and go, "Was that you? You cheeky minx! Isn't that clever!" :XD:

Hehe I love the elderly. And the mad. And the elderly mad.

Plugpoint92 ::'

Iron_0utkast.png

Maxed 15/06/13

#-o

That actually also happened to an ex-coworker of mine that I still keep in contact with. She had put a customer in a fitting room, walked away for about 5 minutes and then headed back to check to see how she was doing. As she was getting closer and closer to the fitting room, she kept thinking, wow... what is this awful smell? When she got to the fitting rooms, she saw that the customer had already left, but when she looked in the room where the customer was, there was diarrhea all over the fitting room. :-X She said she nearly vomited seeing that... I hope I never have to see that in my store. :pray:

LOL, must be some secret cult we haven't heard about. Those sneaky poopers get around ;)

Harrington.gif

well i sell food at football games and let me tell you there are some [developmentally delayed]ed people out there. As i was about to make a sale, a guy offers me 4 monopoly dollars, i say and i cant accept this and he starts yelling at me. He goes and gets a security guard and the security guy is just like "dude.... your trying to give him fake money."

Gamers2.png

Well, I worked at a Chinese Restaurant for a couple of months. (I quit, the owners were absolute jerks) One night when we were servingan all you can eat take-away buffet, a homeless guy walks in and asks for a meal, so I just said sure, filled him up a container and paid for it for him. Next night I come to work and the owner's there, ready to bite my head off foretting a homeless person in there, because it's 'bad for business' and 'discouraging'. So I just quit. That was the thing that just really sent me off.

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

Well, I worked at a Chinese Restaurant for a couple of months. (I quit, the owners were absolute jerks) One night when we were servingan all you can eat take-away buffet, a homeless guy walks in and asks for a meal, so I just said sure, filled him up a container and paid for it for him. Next night I come to work and the owner's there, ready to bite my head off foretting a homeless person in there, because it's 'bad for business' and 'discouraging'. So I just quit. That was the thing that just really sent me off.

Sounds like the owners were absolute jerks. o.O

And what a great idea of a thread. I work in the Customer Service area.. so I know all about the grumpy people.

Last night, we had a lady going through the check-out line. Apparently she had called in and talked to the other Service Desk person who was working with me at the time. He had said that we might have Christmas stamps, but we've been running out of them. Well, she comes in and while she's checking out, asks to buy two books of Christmas stamps. (Where I work at, we can sell books of stamps through the checkout lines). The cashier said she wasn't sure if she had Christmas stamps or not, but the lady said I'll buy them anyway, but they better be Christmas!

Needless to say, with our luck, we were out of them. Of course she's usually griping about stuff.. and we had warned her. Well, then she was like "WELL I WANNA RETURN THEM!"

And then, we were ripping her off because we charged her 50 cents more for some pears. @.@

I'm sure I'll have more stories after work tomorrow. =P

< Coming Soon >

I work at a large electronics retailer (if you live in America, you've been there), formerly at the front door (Loss Prevention, but it's just a greeter), but now I'm in the warehouse receiving. Working the front door is where I got the strange ones.

Most times it's stupid questions ("Where are CD's located?") or sometimes a little more detailed ("Where are the DSL filters?"). I like it when people walk out in a rush, obviously mad about something, and mumble to me "I'm never coming back here..." but they're gone so fast they don't get to hear what I say. If they did stay to hear what I wanted to say, it would go something along the lines of how caring about that comment is way out of my pay grade.

Only once have I had a truly pissed off customer that got me fired up. The rest of the time I don't care. I was sick that day and sweat was dripping down my face from the fever, I was tired, and just didn't want to be there, but I don't get paid to lay in bed. I had just gotten to the store, my shirt untucked, no name tag (they fall off during physical labor), and was telling the guy standing at the LP desk that I probably wasn't going to last the whole day, and a few other work related conversations. Our chit chat was interrupted by a customer who told us, "I just wanted to let you know that you guys are horrible." Usually a comment like that is directed to the store itself, or the company as a whole, so I told her I was sorry to hear that (I wasn't sorry). But she went on: "You two were sitting here, talking, while my husband and I had a questions. We stood here for five minutes waiting to be helped, and you just stood there. Do you not care at all about your customers?" And on and on... "Do you even know who I am? Do you?" I didn't, but business ethics tell me that I should treat all customers the same, but it didn't seem appropriate to tell her that. She kept waiting there, staring, waiting for me to give her an answer as to why she wasn't helped. I asked, "Did you still need help with something?" Keep in mind, sweat dripping. My shirt is noticeably moist. I'm obviously sick. She wasn't going to be easy. "Yes, we got our question answered by a very helpful employee in the back." I wondered why she was still in my face about no help. It's important to know that the LP position is for prevention loss in the store, not assisting customers (at the time it was like that, now it is truly a greeter position.)

She knew all the right buttons to push too. The other guy just stood there staring mindlessly like a supermodel just walked in, and I realized this was on me to settle. I looked over to him just to see if he had anything to say, and she got really heated: "OH see that? See that!? He just rolled his eyes at me! I can't believe you would do such a thing! Is this how you treat your customers?!" I'm lost for words at this point. The single best thing that can happen is for her to ask for a manager. That means, I don't have to deal with this anymore. She keeps going. "I'm going to contact corporate about this, but only one of you has a name tag on. Maybe we'll just call you the 'kid with the crazy hair'" Although it was damp with sweat, there was nothing crazy about my hair, but she obviously had some judgment issues the second she walked in. Employees and customers alike were having fun watching how this situation was unfolding.

Finally, she did it, and asked for a manager, and by some miracle, it was the manager with both arms fully tattooed, talks like a burned out surfer, and hair very similar to my own. He's great with customers (as a sales manager I should hope so) and calmed her down before talking to both me and the other guy who were standing there. "Ok, so we get 700 customers a day, and you guys are great about greeting most of them. It just so happens in the 11 hours we are open, that the 30 seconds you both looked away, this customer came in and needed help, and decided to escalate the situation. I have to give you some sort of written warning, but it doesn't mean anything, don't worry." Works for me.

My favorite part about the whole thing: a quick review of the camera footage showed she was standing there for less than 30 seconds waiting before she walked back to the store, not even looking towards the LP desk.

I know this story makes it sound like I'm a completely incompetent worker, but for the most part I'm helpful and knowledgeable, she just caught me on a bad day. To some extent people expect so much more out of low level employees than they are capable of knowing.

peterstretchfn5.gif

Nice story Peter, because it sums up beautifully how some customers behave. They acctually belive that "lower workers" are their servants and that they dont need to treat them with any kind of respect.

Im glad that your manager was decent and nice though.

rejna.png

- "I am willing to die...I mean try" - Jewelfire (Want to go bossing?)
-"we tried, we cried and we died!" - Limparse (What happens to old farts and tarts on monster-hunts)
- "...and we found out that there are as many ways to get to warriors guild
...as there are elders trying to get there" - Lysi
*snods agely* sorry... *nods sagely* - Brammy

-"Equality is being treated the SAME as everyone else;

not having special treatment and unique things added in to everything." - Sy_Accursed

Now that I think about it, I have a similar story...

Standard day at work, moving stock, serving customers.. etc. I was filling stock like usual, walked outside (store is spread over two buildings with a lane in the middle where the deliveries come through) to get some more tent poles, while I was doing that a lady and her husband walked by, she saw me and kept walking, i went by to getting another bundle of poles.

About a minute later i get back into camping with my poles, couldn't see them anywhere so I proceeded to put them in thier holder thing... I turn around when done (a massive 20 seconds) and there they are looking impatient and a little annoyed asked them if they needed any help, the lady said 'no' and i was just 'no worries then - give me a yell if you need a hand with anything'.

About 10 minutes later, while i had continued to fill stock, I had just gone back outside to get more stock off a pallet when her husband approaches me and starts to abuse me about failing to offer customer service and some random rubbish about me 'hiding from customers' (I'd assume the intial view they say of me which was from behind a cage of tent poles as I was pulling them out). Now, I wasn't in a mood to be abused so I shot back - with no hessitation - that "I asked if you needed any help, you said no. I am not obligated to follow you around like your servant on the off chance that you might have a question about something."

He then proceeded to talk up that they asked to help and some other random crap (which never happened) and said he was going to lodge a formal complaint blah blah, and just as he was finishing that off my manager walks up to us and throws this out to the guy:

"With all due respect, which is [bleep] all, to you - get out of my store and stop abusing my staff. If you want to lodge a formal complaint feel free. My name is on the badge, my staff number is xxxxx. You said you didn't need help, so he [me] went back to doing his job which is not babysitting you. Which is apparently what you and your wife think we're here to do. We are not your personal slaves whenever you step through the door. If you think that, by all means turn up to a store which runs on commission and expect you to spend upwards of 10,000. But given the state of your clothes, and the fact you stick of cigarettes and sweat, you'd be hard pressed paying for a $5 bottle of deodourant. Now quit wasting our time and get out now. If you want to press the issue further, I'll have the police remove you from the property, and we do have the security footage to show you antagonising staff, and loitering on the off chance if you want to take this higher than our head office."

Best reply ever to a right bastard customer :D

[hide]

#-o

That actually also happened to an ex-coworker of mine that I still keep in contact with. She had put a customer in a fitting room, walked away for about 5 minutes and then headed back to check to see how she was doing. As she was getting closer and closer to the fitting room, she kept thinking, wow... what is this awful smell? When she got to the fitting rooms, she saw that the customer had already left, but when she looked in the room where the customer was, there was diarrhea all over the fitting room. :-X She said she nearly vomited seeing that... I hope I never have to see that in my store. :pray:[/hide]

A customer once came up to my Manager telling him how awful the women's bathroom looked. I was sent to clean it up. Well, I got to where the hallway was (It's starts about 10-15 ft. and ends with the doors to the bathrooms) and there was a spot on the ground. Poop... A trail lead all the way to the bathroom with each spot getting bigger and bigger until I got into one of the stalls and there was poop all over the ground and rubbed on the walls... I hate even seeing my own poop (Little thing of mine), so I vomited all over the place. I still had to clean it up along with my vomit. I have never puked more in my life. I seriously had to take a break every 2-3 minutes just to puke. It was horrible. I've never seen anything so bad in my life.

Foogey.png

I <3 Gears of War 2.

Add me on Xbox Live and mention you are from Tif :D

I worked at a grocery store at the meat counter for a couple years. Its just me and one other coworker in this small grocery store. One night, I think it was the night before Halloween, I heard this shuffling noise and a door slam. Someone was in a hurry to go to the bathroom, which were back by the meat counter, probably some old person I thought.

Well time passed, maybe 45 minutes, I was cleaning up for the night and the door opens and an old lady peaks her head out and yells, "Butcher, Butcher!" So I figure thats me and go around the corner, she asks for a plastic bag. So I go back and grab a plastic bag and return to her, this time she has the door wide open and shes half naked from the waste down. So I go...OOOOOK, give her the plastic bag, she slams the door shut and proceeds to do whatever she is doing for another 30 minutes.

30 minutes later she comes out. I don't really notice her until shes in the meat aisle. Here she is, shes standing half naked from the waste down. Apparently she soiled herself and was carrying her stained clothes in the plastic bag I gave her. Yeah...I didn't know what to really do, she continued to shop and I went up to her and asked why she didn't have any clothes on, even though I already knew. She said she had an accident and asked to borrow my meat apron...Well I didnt really want to get my meat apron stained with anything other than...well...meat. So I declined and scooted away laughing.

I got my other coworker to go talk to her and he didnt realize she was naked from the waist down at first, he thought she was just wearing tan pants. Then he looked and saw that one area and walked away.

She continued shopping like this, luckily there was only 1 customer during this time. We ended up calling the police and they came and brought her back to her apartment. I must say that was one scary Halloween costume, but it was a day early.

I have other stories similar to this I might share later.

chippersig.jpg