New Training Spots In Wildy

gregmister2

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yea they did there job... but still its gay lol...

do they have good drops?? im thinking of being a renevant hunter... a new profession where u hunt down renenvents and loot them... but only if they got worthwhile drops... on another post some1 said he heard they drop dds...

idk what they drop I'll find out and post back here

Edit: holy crap! a lvl 75 revenant werefolf in graveyard almost killed me... twice! there goes loads of lobs! u need to team on them...hmmm, I'll try again later with a team

range- 69/70 ~ currently poor but with good stuff

strength- 64/70 ~go461-combat 71~

Rvenants are like normal pkers but way stronger and way smarter.

Lol!

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

Are the fire giants still the same in the dungeon? I'm f2p at the moment so I can't check, but it's my favourite place to train.

I wonder if Revenants can go down there?

enex2sigjpegkm3.jpg

Do you hate Wyverns or Warped Terrorbirds? Think again! Misunderstood Monsters!

Want to become a Champion of Champions like I once was? Champion Scroll Guide!

Feeling Bored? List of Sidequests

Rare Drops: Dragon Sq Half : 1, Dragon Med : 2, Dragon Claws : 2, Dragon Legs : 1, Dragon Boots : 60+, Granite Legs: 8

I can see it now.... the newest tipit or clan event: Revnant hunting.

Even with a team, its still a bit of a challenge because the revnants simply heal more (and they can heal a lot more in one "food" then normal players can, they can go from 10% hp to full in one heal!).

I once saw at least half a dozen people fighting a werewolf revnant. while 6-on-1's usually end in a very quick kill, the revnant kept healing while attacking. It took a good 45 seconds to kill, and 2 people ran after getting hurt bad.

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

Thanks to the 5-minute gravestone, I now feel safe bringing my full guthans to most areas in the wilderness. I did a fire giants slayer task in the dungeon west of the mage arena. One revenant did spawn in the dungeon, but they seem to be rare down there.

Yea, now i take my whip into the wildy and i dont care if i die or not \'

i wanted 44 pray from 31 and i wanted to buy dbone , now ,. its 2.5 per bone ! , i went to get my own and after a load of 28 , i use the tele pillar and boom , i appear in wildy lvl 50 with 10-15 ghost revenant doing me 10-15s , 1 hitted me ... wow , even pker wasnt thats good ...

something to say about my english grammar ?!?!? , okay , but do it in french !

Lol!

:lol: Yep. I think that these revenants are kinda like a PKer which performs perfectly, at the right time, brings the right stuff, and everything else.

Ouch.

So, I guess that people are scared of the wilderness now? Have you ever thought that this is what the Wildy was meant to be?

~ W ~

sigzi.png

i wanted 44 pray from 31 and i wanted to buy dbone , now ,. its 2.5 per bone ! , i went to get my own and after a load of 28 , i use the tele pillar and boom , i appear in wildy lvl 50 with 10-15 ghost revenant doing me 10-15s , 1 hitted me ... wow , even pker wasnt thats good ...

Excusez-moi, votre Anglais est vraiment terrible. On dirait que vous n'essayez m̮̻̉̉me pas.

Merci.

\'

That's simply not true. Before the updates a lot of (noob) clans hung around at that spot, they easily 1-hitted you too. Maybe they're less rare now, but hey, the wilderness is actually dangerous now. *Gasp* *goes RSOF ranting*

When everything's been said and done, more has been said than done.

All skills 80+

angel2w.gif

Lol!

:lol: Yep. I think that these revenants are kinda like a PKer which performs perfectly, at the right time, brings the right stuff, and everything else.

Ouch.

So, I guess that people are scared of the wilderness now? Have you ever thought that this is what the Wildy was meant to be?

Maybe that is the way the wildy was meant to be, but it isn't the way most players want it. Most of the revenants drops are worthless; they may be challenging but they're all risk no return. If they had drops worthy of their difficulty, then, yes, I might feel better about them.
If the CORPORAL beast is this hard, imagine how hard a GENERAL or COLONEL beast would be. a corporal is not even an admirable rank in armies that use that ranking system.

Yeah, it is a pking minigame, so any arguments anybody makes will probably be biased.

The best way this will end :Everybody just says,"I'm not arguing with you anymore, goodbye."

The worst way this will end: I don't really know, psychological warfare? Worldwide thermonuclear war? Pie eating contest?

actully im f2p and i was in the wild today and i fought one of those rverant knights im making a topic about it but it hit a 40 on me with mage no prayer than with pray it hit 30 now realy no 1 in free to play can hit anyway neer 40 so there is allmost no chace to kill these things

racer434.png

Yes im the dude with the shoe

actully im f2p and i was in the wild today and i fought one of those rverant knights im making a topic about it but it hit a 40 on me with mage no prayer than with pray it hit 30 now realy no 1 in free to play can hit anyway neer 40 so there is allmost no chace to kill these things

With mage? The only thing that could do that is the Wise Old Man!

?r=191108

image.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.png

Currently will be using my Oni Tsurugi account to attempt to get 99 on all free skills without spending any gp, just for the sake of doing so.

Like a lot of people who've posted, I frequently switched to a quiet world to do any wilderness trips (mostly treasure trails). But to be honest, I always felt like I was taking the easy way out.

I'm sure I will get killed more frequently now, but the wilderness was supposed to be a challenge. At least now there's no way of skirting around it.

o_knames.png

Maxed total levels

Remaining for Completionist Cape: Livid Farm spell (Borrowed Power)

what about the lobby fishing spot in wildy?? thats quite interesting for f2ps, cause there is also a bank in wildy lol
uh please tell me where is that bank .. im looking and looking and i cant find it =/

Gonalo: There is a lvl 105 revenant ork patrolling that area... beleive me.... I learnt it the hard way.

LCooL: The bounty Hunter Minigame has a bank.

22031_s.gif

Green dragons would be good but they need to nerf the power of the Revenants..

Which most likely won't happen.

Yeah I had trouble doing a clue last night....gah. Normal Pkers were easier to avoid.

The thing about normal pkers is that they're human and understand when you're trying to do something and when you don't have anything worth for them to take... Like when you walk around in wildy with nothing on, most pkers would just leave you alone and not waste their own hp to obtain nothing valuable, but now, we have these random idiot creatures who try to eat you when you step into the wildy -.-

No more ice giant hunting in ice plateau

No more superheating ores in hobgob/skel mines

No more easy exp training black knights

Yay let's all be newbs and crowd crowd crowd in stronghold 3 spiders + coal mine

New training spots in wildy what?

/chops some more yews

I am a tree.