RWT is not beat

xpandax

I won't go into detail, and I won't tell you how i came upon this privileged information, but certain groups of RWT's have found away around the updates, even the dreaded January trading restriction.

All I can tell you is that, they require your name, password, pin and 1.1 mill cash in the bank. In only 2 hours they can transfer 20 million gp through some sort of way. I don't know what they do, but i know that they have found a way to do it.

So... awesome updates jagex, they worked real well.

pandapk2.jpg

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh yeah, its so hard to detect a dramatic shift in IP address and account activity...oh wait, no its not. nice try though.

you'd be surprised, jagex isnt' as awesome at detecting alot of things they claim. I've played for 6+ years and bent the rules on several accounts and never even been black marked.

As have I, also without a black mark(didnt even know there was a black mark system til a few days ago), though I havent for a couple years now. I'm not talking your normal drop trade and stuff like that, but a shift in an IP adress from one country to another combined with insane streaks of playing nonstop to earn money.

edit: oh, and come on already! why are there so many topics that talk about RWT continuing. All of them discuss pretty much the same thing and some people will believe it, and others wont. there is really nothing to talk about here.

Flyingjj.png

ip address changes can be masked/confused, and it only takes them 2 hours to transfer teh money. There are sessions where i would play 20+ hours and never been suspicious to jagex. They wouldn't notice 2 hours.

pandapk2.jpg

This "way round"

lost all credibility when I read they need your username pass and bank pin.

Anything that "needs" them is account stealing and not even the people who buy stuff with RWT are dumb enough to give those details out.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

This "way round"

Anything that "needs" them is account stealing and not even the people who buy stuff with RWT are dumb enough to give those details out.

you obviously don't understand RWT companies at all then.... a legitimate RWT company wouldn't screw over their customers because 1, legal action could be taken and 2, they make much more off of your continued business.

pandapk2.jpg

This "way round"

I'm not sure about this, but I read on another thread that these RWT's are big companies, and wouldn't take the accounts at risk of losing business and real money (not pixels).

38% of Tip.Iters put stupid made up statistics in their sigs. If you are one of the 62% that don't, put this in your sig.

But still no-one in their right mind would give out thos details.

And fear of legal action?

lol considering these companies are illegal in the first place anyone stupid enough to try and sue them or whatever because they stole thier money would just implicate themselves as an accessory to the crime

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

But still no-one in their right mind would give out thos details.

And fear of legal action?

lol considering these companies are illegal in the first place anyone stupid enough to try and sue them or whatever because they stole thier money would just implicate themselves as an accessory to the crime

Lol, sorry I didn't say that right, I mean if they lose their business, other people may not RWT with them anymore, thus making them lose money.

38% of Tip.Iters put stupid made up statistics in their sigs. If you are one of the 62% that don't, put this in your sig.

They probably use the noted item value glitch, what ever it is jagex will have a fix for it soon.
Noted item value glitch? :-k

noted items are only worth a few gp, despite the "high" alch prices

It's a glitch as they shouldn't be so worthless,butn as it stands u can use notes to trade in bulk.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

rarely is an account caught for different IPs...

people here are so naive. btw, even with a shift in IP...they would still have a RWT problem. they ban them already yet they continue to RWT. they don't care if they're banned lol.

btw i know one day to do it...to xfer. i don't plan on doing it...as i have no need to...but it is funny that Jagex will never ever win.

Anyways, I don't think Jagex's goal was to completely and utterly eliminate RWT (although I'm sure they wouldn't mind) their point was that there were currently too many of them. The updates may not completely eliminate RWT, but it decreases it to a negligable amount that Jagex can deal with.

Owner of quest cape since December of 2006

wherzwaldo1.png

You'd have to be either desperate ot stupid to trust a rulebreaker with your account.

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

Oh yeah, its so hard to detect a dramatic shift in IP address and account activity...oh wait, no its not. nice try though.

So you propose they ban everyone that change IPs?

No more Rs at work, internet cafes, friends houses, etc..? :|

2480+ total