Ninjas or Pirates ~ Only YOU can choose!

InfiniteLove

Ninjas,says the guy who used to have a pirate avatar.

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I read that Ninjas were in the beginning Pirates. I'm not joking, actually I think it was the soke of bujinkan budo taijutsu who said that. So I say: Ninjapirates FTW and win the topic. 8-)

Reality is hundreds of times more beautiful and more interesting than delusions. Fairy tales just tend to be easier to follow than the wonderful intricacies of life.

Ninja, because I am one.

Yeah walking on water, teleporting in a puff of smoke, moving at superhuman speeds, believe in the chuck norris.

:shock: You can't categorize Chuck Norris! He doesn't do conformity! I'd run for your life, if I were you. He heard you type that. He's coming for you.

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

Obviously pirates would fight in their element, on the open sea. So there's no point in being sneaky if they can see you 100 miles away.

Actually in the second Mongol invasion attempt of Japan in 1281 the Mongols had a huge fleet that the Japanese couldn't match on the water. As the fleet lay offshore of Japan units of Japanese troops would silently row out in the middle of the night, board a ship, kill everyone on board, set the ship on fire and slip back into the darkness.

They were so effective at stealthily taking out ships one by one that the Mongols had to start lashing their ships together with planks between them to be able to repel the attacks.

Ambassadar.png

Mmm, definitely ninjas. As much as I love Pirates of the Carribean, ninjas are generally dark, mysterious, stealth killers, and I like that a lot more.

Though I'm pretty sure the first ninjas were just people trying to avoid the samurai, I still like the image of the dark ones, so ninja all the way.

randy_1009.png

Actually in the second Mongol invasion attempt of Japan in 1281 the Mongols had a huge fleet that the Japanese couldn't match on the water. As the fleet lay offshore of Japan units of Japanese troops would silently row out in the middle of the night, board a ship, kill everyone on board, set the ship on fire and slip back into the darkness.

They were so effective at stealthily taking out ships one by one that the Mongols had to start lashing their ships together with planks between them to be able to repel the attacks.

Source?

It looks like some of you guys are only choosing prirates because you lack ninja knowledge.

Knowledge of the ninja is very powerful indeed and why people choose to become ninja over foolish pirate actions.

Here, I took the liberty of my free time to post you with the most awesome and powerful possesion of ninja technology and knowledge in todays time.

http://www.askaninja.com/

If you love me, send me a PM.

8 - Love me

2 - Hate me

I went to a Pirates vs. Ninja party the other day. though I seriously don't know which one I go for, I went as a pirate, simply so i could wear make up. :)

*shakes head* Ninjas man, Ninjas

Pirates. Arr. There's like two hundred pirates for every ninja. Try stealthing THAT. Aha.

ahh yes, there is, but every ninja can take 400 pirates

sotwbar7.png

sig-1.png

1980 Berlinetta with a 350, bored, mild cam, intake carb, headers, exhaust

Lets look at it seriously.

Ninjas, warriors of the darkness, great at stealth and silent kills.

Pirates, element of choice: Water, usually use stuff like speedboats now, which are noisy, however use high powered weaponry. historic pirates, use muskets, cutlasses and wooden ships.

I have to go with the Ninjas historically, however up against modern day pirates, whom have no problem with technolgy, they stand very little chance.

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

Ninjas have to spend years in training, quiet contemplation whilst getting hit with sticks to learn valuable lessons.

Pirates sail around, looting, pillaging, drinking and spend their time surrounded by booty and wenches...

I know which I'd rather be.

Ninjas have to spend years in training, quiet contemplation whilst getting hit with sticks to learn valuable lessons.

Pirates sail around, looting, pillaging, drinking and spend their time surrounded by booty and wenches...

I know which I'd rather be.

A ninja right?

And will people stop using the pirate stereotype? Pirates nowadays think through it more. Though still go for the big haul.

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

Ninja, Because no one could see me if I wanted to escape from trouble. You know, Pull some kind of Jackie Chan thing where you jump over six buildings and like climb the empire state building if your running from anyone.

Or pull out some bruce lee moves on someone and put them down for the count.

:D

DaBulls.jpg